Kilas

Yongseo Songfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll return from darkness and will save your precious skin. I will end your suffering and let the healing light come in. Sent by forces beyond salvation..."

 

........

 

"When she wakes, and she will wake, you're going to wish you had never existed," he said calmly, his face giving away no emotion, not a single one.

"What are you babbling about?,"

Il Woo replied with a snort, "she's dead, and she's not coming back."

Yonghwa simply turned around, heading for the stairs.

The moonlight shining in through the parlor windows telling him it was time to complete the last part of the spell. He was going to bring her back no matter the price. His mind was going over the ritual again and again, making sure he had done it right. He didn't want the risk of something going wrong because he well knew that awakening someone from the dead was tricky enough, things could go terribly wrong. For one, he, himself, could die. Not to mention the fact that she could wake being something against the rules and norms of nature. She wouldn't be herself, rather than a monster escaped from the depths of hell. If he wanted her to come back as herself, he had to make sure everything was performed right and without any mistakes. Even the slightest one could turn out as a disaster.

Yonghwa reached the room where she was in. Dozens and dozens of candles were burning all over the otherwise dark room. In the middle of the room, there was a white pentagram drawn on the wooden floor. And there she was, right in the middle of the pentagram. Yonghwa tilted his head, taking in the view. She looked so peaceful, so calm, the candlelight illuminating her olive skin, her perfect facial features. Yonghwa closed the door behind him and walked over to the windows, opening the curtains, letting the moonlight in. He glanced one last time over at her before taking a deep breath and walking over to the stand where his book was and the final ingredients to complete the ritual.

" Luna, portam inferni. Ignis, qui est dux in infernum, " he started chanting quietly in Latin, "da mihi hoc ego adnuntio vobis. ut aperias lætabúntur." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter