Boyfriend

Yongseo Songfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boyfriend by Justin Bieber

 Seohyun POV

 

Friday – This meant the schooler for the week.a

Taking out the books which were needed for the homework from my locker, It them in my school bag and closed the locker.

“So much homework for the weekend!” Yuri, my best friend in the whole – entire world, groaned.I gave her a light smile, “I know. But it helps us for the test, so yeah, I’m okay with it.” Yuri gave me her are – you –serious – look and I just laughed.

As me and  were walking through the corridors, Yonghwa came stood in front of me and grinned.I tried walking from the left side, he came and stood on that side, and when I tried walking from the right side, he came and stood on that side too. Lastly when I tried walking from the centre, I bumped into him.

Yuri chuckled and I and Yonghwa laughed.

“What is it Yong?” I laughed and he handed me a red rose and smiled. Yuri was in awe.

“Hyun, will you like to go on a date with me?” Yonghwa asked while smiling cutely.

Everyone in the corridor was watching us and I wasn’t used to this much attention, so my cheeks were on fire.

“Yeah,” I replied shyly and Yonghwa lips formed a huge smile.

“I’ll pick you up at 6.” He said and left while handing me a note.

To Seohyun,

I prefer calling you Hyun haha. It’s beautiful just like you. So it’s our first date today and I want to be it very special for both of us and I promise that you’re going to love it. Wear something comfortable because we are going on an exciting ride tonight. Bye till then, Hyun :)

Yonghwa

I was reading the note – still standing at the middle of the corridor and I realized that some of them were still watching me and Yuri was still in awe.

“He is the cutest ever.” Yuri chuckled and me being me, I blushed.

“Yeah,” I replied smiling. We finally went towards the parking area and sat in Yuri’s car.

“So you will be busy today, huh?” Yuri winked. “Shut up Yul,” I said with a shy smile and Yuri giggled. “So my bestie is finally going on a date? I marking this day in the calendar.” Yuri laughed. “Yul please ya,” I said which made her giggle again.

Yuri drove me towards my house and I was just entering the door when, “Hyun, don’t have too much fun.” She winked and chuckled. “Yuri,” I scolded her – and well blushed.

“Bye and have fun,” She smiled and left. I entered my house and went directly to my room. My parents were as usual out for work and will come home by 9 or 10 PM.

I smiled at the memory of today – what happened at the corridor of school’s today. Dang.

Truth to be told, I always had this crush on Yonghwa but we were just friends. I was shocked when he asked me for a date – I mean Yonghwa has had many girlfriends before and none of them obviously worked. I didn’t expect to ask me on a date, seriously.

We have been friends since 9th grade and now we were 12th grade – 3 years of friendship. We weren’t those best friends or something but yeah we were just friends.

This is my first date and I’m nervous, excited, scared and all of the mixed emotions I’m feeling.

Wow I’m 17 – almost 18, and still haven’t had any boyfriend before. Not that I mind. Like everyone has had relationships, break-ups and all and I’m here just sitting on my laptop or reading a good book with a coffee. This was my life. I liked it the way it is but I have never experienced this all feelings before, yeah I have had crushed and they obviously didn’t like me the way I liked them. I was not their type.

I’m actually feeling blessed that my crush asked me on a date today.

I re-read the note and blushed.

Glancing at the clock, I realized that it was 4 PM already. I went downstairs and ate some snack cake which was kept in the kitchen.

I watched some shows on t.v and after that did my English homework. Aye, homework’s are important. Call me nerd or whatever but it seriously helps during the test and I don’t care what people call me. I was known at school and I actually talked to everyone at school and they did too. We didn’t have those cliché cliques at school, so it was all good. Rare, I know.

Going upstairs in my room, I saw that it 5 PM already.

Yonghwa told me to wear something comfortable because we were going to have an exciting ride today, according to him.

I went near my closet and took out my undergarments, jean shorts, dark blue tank top and a black scarf. Good enough?

Grabbing my towel, I entered the shower and the shower and grabbed the shampoo bottle and shampooed my hair.

After I was down with shower, I wiped myself with the towel and wore my clothes.

Blowing dry my damp hair, I combed them. They looked presentable.

I looked at the clock and it was 5:51 PM. Thank god I was already ready. I took out some money from my wallet and shoved it into my short’s pocket and took my phone and walked downstairs.

Taking out a sticky note, which was kept on the dining table, I wrote a note for my parents informing them I was going out.

I had already told my mom and she was okay with it. Wow. Everyone should have mom’s like that.

I hear the doorbell ring, so I went and opened the door and it was Yonghwa.

“Oh hey!” I greeted him with a smile.

“Hey! You look very pretty,” Yonghwa complimented, grinning.

I blushed, “Ah thanks! You too,” I smiled. “I look pretty?” He chuckled. Smooth, Seohyun, real smooth. I chuckled nervously ,”No I mean you look very nice.”

“Thanks,” He thanked and laughed. “You ready?” Yonghwa asked. “Yeah just a second,” I said and invited him into my house. I quickly wore my black vans and grabbed the house keys.

“I’m ready,” I announced and we went for our official first date.

The word ‘date’ sounds so weird and awkward to me. I mean,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter