Cha Hakyeon(N)

VIXX

"Please?" Seol Rin, your bestfriend, begged.

"Just man up and go yourself!" You shrugged her pleading hands off your arms.

"Please, I'm too scared! I'll make you any of your favorite dishes all week!" That caught your attention. You adored food.

You squinted your eyes at her, "You promise?"

"Yes! Are you going to do it?"

"Yeah..." You took her pen and poster and headed up to the boy Seol Rin was fangirling about behind you.

"Excuse me... Can I get get an autograph?"

He smiled up at you, "Sure thing! What's your name?"

"Oh, it's actually for my friend over there." You jutted your thumb in Seol Rin's direction.

"Oh, well what's her name?"

"Song Seol Rin."

"What should I write?" You looked at him confused. Doesn't he write the same thing on everyone's?

"If you wrote, " Dear Seol Rin, you're totally cute and cool! love ya, Cha Hakyeon." or N, I bet she would die from a heart attack or something."

He laughed, "Then that's what I'll write."

A few seconds later he handed you back the poster with exactly those words.

"Kamsamnida." You bowed slightly shaking his hand.

"See you around." You returned to your anxious friend.

"Well? Is he nice? Did he sign it?"

"Yep." You handed the signed poster to her.

While reading she gasped.

"Omo! he wrote, " You're totally cute and cool!" Omo, omo!" You looked at Hakyeon pointing at Seol Rin mouthing, "Told ya."

---------------------------------------------

A few days later Seol Rin invited you to go shopping with her. Shopping wasn't your thing, but you had nothing better to do.

"Ooohhh!! Look at that!" She pointed to a green and white dress.

"Lovely, I'm going to get a drink, you want anything?" Seol Rin just shook her head too concentrated on the piece of clothing she just found in her price range.

"Okay then." You left the store progessing to the nearest food cart.

"Can I get one water please?" You handed the cashier your money.

"Same for me." That voice sounded oddly familiar to you.

You looked behind you to see the person's face covered by a pair of sunglasses, scarf and hoodie.

He pulled down his sunglasses slightly revealing his eyes.

"Hakyeon?" He instantly put his finger up to his lips trying to quiet you.

"Oh, sorry." It was already too late. Girls passing by heard you and stopped to take pictures of Hakyeon.

As more gathered, the more aggressive they became.

"Come on!" He grabbed your hand and escaped with the screaming mob chasing behind.

Finding a corner, you and Hakyeon  dodged behind it. The girls were easily decived as they ran past your hidden spot.

Breathing heavily, you let out a small laugh.

"That was... fun." He looked at you weird.

"Hey, it's not everyday I get chased by a bunch of crazy people." He chuckled at your comment.

"You're weird."

"Yeah sure, but you say that with a smile." You pointed out.

"True... true."

Once you made sure the coast was clear, you guided him to a near frozen treat shop and bought 2 icecreams.

"Here." You set the icecream in front of him.

"Thanks." He kindly accepted the frozen dessert from you.

"So, what's your name?" He asked in between bites.

"Min Soo Yun, why?"

"Just, you knew my name, but I didn't know yours." He stated simply.

"Oh, right."

"Can I get your number?"

"Yeah sure, just let me get my- omo!" Your notifications showed that you had 10 messages and 14 missed calls from Seol Rin.

"I have to leave!" You quickly wrote your number on a napkin and left searching for a fuming girl.

"There you are!" She shouted at you, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I'm so sorry! I--"

"Let's just go home, I'm hungry." She cut in.

"Okay." You put your head down, "You find anything good to wear?"

"You would know if you went and came back on time." She snapped.

"Sorry."

----------------------------------------

Later that night as you were just getting comfortable in bed, you heard your phone buzz.

"Ughhhh." You groaned. You reluctantly rolled over and read the message.

~Heyy! Guess who? You can find out if you come to the Angel Fountain where I'll be waiting :) Byeee~

At first you just rolled back over, but then as time grew your curiousity grew too. You slipped on your shoes and traveled to the Angel Fountain.

"Hello?" You called into the dark, cluching your jacket as the cold wind blew by.

"Hey." You turned around to the voice. None other than Cha Hakyeon himself.

"What is it so late at night you need to tell me?"

"Sorry, I couldn't do it in the daylight with peace."

"What is it?"

He pulled a bouquet of roses from behind his back.

"Be my girlfriend? I couldn't stop thinking about you since that day at the signing."

 Honestly, you couldn't stop thinking about him either. And earlier gave you a chance to see if you really liked him.

"So?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

You smiled showing your one sided dimple, "Of course."