Shopping Day!

Kids and other disasters...

After their first day as parents they had noticed that not only the age of certain members had changed but also their characters. As they were eating breakfast the next morning it became even more clear since Eunhyuk and Donghae had been bugging the other three kids to a point where Heechul had started crying. Heechul normally didn't cry, it was actually the other way around.

 

He was supposed to be the evil mastermind not Eunhyuk. And Kyuhyun had gone from a super smart evil game addict to a cute and childish teddy bear, much to Sungmins delight.

Siwon and Donghae hadn't changed much though. Siwon was still the hero like figure that were trying to keep peace between all the kids while Donghae were still as goofy as ever, following his best friends move and getting himself into trouble.

 

When they'd all eaten up their breakfast and Eunhyuk had been sent to his room for throwing food at Kyuhyun all the grown ups gathered up in the kitchen for a meeting. “Who would had guessed Hjukjae were such a troublemaker as a kid.” said Kibum when he came in with the last of the dishes. “Yeah, and who would had guessed Chullie hyung were such a cute little innocent crybaby.” continued Ryewook. “Well I'm happy Kyuhyun changed, he's soooo cute!” exclaimed Sungmin happily “Maybe that's because you've been dressing him up like a doll, he looks like one of your pink bunny plushies.” “But it's cute and at least my boyfriend isn't the one running around in only a oversized t-shirt.” answered Sungmin as he glared at Hankyung.

“Well excuse me for not wanting my boyfriend look like a bunny doll and I'm not even sure if I'm comfortable with calling a three year old my boyfriend!” “Hey,break it up! You're both right, we have to get them clothes that fit. Normal clothes that is. And I know it's weird but for now they aren't your boyfriends, rather your children!” said their leader giving them both a stern look.

“I agree with Leeteuk hyung...” said Shindong and the other nodded in unison. “Since they are going to be in this state for a while we have to help each other taking care of them.

I talked to manager hyung this morning and he said that he'd managed to cancel some of our schedules but not all of them so you might have to take care of them alone or in pairs depending on who of us that has to work that day. I'm counting on all of you, not only as your mother and hyung but as your leader as well.” Everyone nodded in agreement to their leaders speech.

“So then I guess that our mission for today is to go shopping!“ squeaked Sungmin as he was jumping up and down. “Oh no...” everyone muttered as Sungmin happily ran out to get the kids dressed. Everyone went to their rooms to put on their disguises before they would head for the mall.

 

***

 

After nearly 4 hours shopping everyone (except Sungmin) were tiered and hungry. They were all standing in a store waiting for Sungmin to choose which pajamas to buy for Siwon.

He'd been trying to decide for nearly 20 minutes already. “Sungmin if you don't hurry up we're going to leave you!” said an very angry Kangin whom were sitting down beside Shindong and Kibum on a bench. Leeteuk were standing beside them with a tired looking Siwon leaning up against him. Eunhyuk and Donghae whom already got bored three hours ago were already at home with Ryewook and Yesung.

They went home in advance with some of the shopping bags since it would be impossible for the group to walk around with all those bags and all the kids for the rest of the day. Kyuhyun had recently fallen asleep in Kibums lap. Heechul had also fallen asleep in Hankyungs arms with his head resting on chinese mans shoulder. Siwon were at the moment the only child whom were still standing so to speak but he too was going of to dreamland soon if they didn't keep on going.

“Sungmin, just pick the blue one! The kids are falling asleep and so are we!” said Leeteuk as he were trying to speed their bunny friend up a bit. “Okay hyung, but do you think I should really take the blue one? I saw another one in green at the other store that was...”

 

“PICK THE BLUE ONE!!!” screamed everyone earning a couple of curious glances from the other costumers. “Sungmin if the kids don't get food soon they'll starve to death and you wouldn't want that would you? So before we all die you should go pay for that damn pajamas or I swear I will eat it!” argued Shindong. Sungmin just nodded and finally went to the cashier to pay for all the clothes they'd picked out. “Finally” they all muttered in unison as they started to head out towards their van.

 

***

When they returned to the dorm everyone was greeted by a delightful sight... food. While they were on their way home Leeteuk had secretly called Ryewook to tell him that they were on their way and that he could start cooking. Everyone put away all the bags in the living room and went back to the kitchen to eat. As they all settled down they continuously praised their friend for his cooking skills. “Hey why don't we have a fashion show with all the kids after dinner?” asked Sungmin with a bright smile on his face. “Uhm... Sungmin I don't know if you've noticed but all the kids are completely drained after your endless shopping. They are nearly falling asleep while eating.” said Kangin.

 

Sungmin looked at the rest of the members, Shindong and Yesung were feeding Eunhyuk and Donghae while trying to keep them upright since both kids were nearly dropping their heads into the food out of tiredness. Heechul had already gone of to dreamland and was now soundly asleep in Hankyungs arms. Lying in Kibums lap were a curled up dozed off maknae.

Siwon were the only one who were still trying to stay awake. He was sitting beside Leeteuk with his eyes wide open, like they were going to pop out. At times he too dozed off in the chair but he quickly got up again resisting the sleep. “Ohh.... I guess we could do it later then..”

“Yeah but since everyone seems to be about done I suggest that we put the kids to bed.” said their leader. “No! I'm not sleepy!!” said Eunhyuk as he abruptly sat straight with his eyes wide open. “Yes you are!” “No I'm not!” “Yes! You are going to bed right now young man!!!” said Leeteuk in a firm and slightly raised voice. “But, but..” “No buts!” Leeteuk got up and took both Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon into the bathroom so they could brush their teeth while the others stayed in the kitchen. “But hyung why doesn't Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun brush their teeth?” argued Donghae from inside the bathroom. “Well because they were good boys and fell asleep half an hour ago...” answered the leader as he put the toothbrush inside the boys mouth to shut him up.

“I guess we should take these two to bed too..” said Hankyung as he stood up whit the little sleeping princess walking over and taking Kyuhyun with him as well into their bedrooms.

 

After all the kids had been put to bed the rest gathered up in the living room on the orders of their leader. “Okay, I've talked to our manager and he said the doctor thought the drugs affect would last for about a week. So I've made up a schedule for the following days... Tomorrow Hankyung and Shindong will take care of them since the rest of us had to attend our schedules. The following days look like this.” said Leeteuk as he showed them his schedule paper.

 

  • Tuesday – Hankyung, Shindong

  • Wednesday – Ryewook, Yesung

  • Thursday – Hankyung

  • Friday – Leeteuk, Kangin

  • Saturday – ?

  • Sunday – Sungmin, Hankyung, Kangin

  • Monday – All

 

“Why am I alone on Thursday?” asked Hankyung as he looked over the paper. “Well your schedule was apparently the one that was easiest to cancel. And nobody could stay at home that day except for you so...” Hankyung just sighed and accepted it. It wouldn't be that bad he thought.

He could take care of a couple of kids. "I feel sorry for you hyung" said Yesung and patted his back.

“Yeah me too...” answered the chinese man and let out another heavy sigh.

“Hey hyung, why is there a question mark on Saturday?” asked Ryewook. “Oh that... It's because we couldn't get anyone to look after them that day. We have that performance at the award ceremony and we all have to attend.” “But hyung we can't just leave them here! Aren't there anyone?” “No, everyone is going to be at the ceremony and since we can't just leave them I figured they had to come with us...” Everyone went silent and looked at their leader.

“WHAT!!! Are you crazy?! We can't just walk in there with five babies!” almost screamed Kangin before he was shushed on by Kibum. “Keep your voice down stupid! You wouldn't want to wake them would you?” said Kibum in a low voice. “Oh right... But are you completely mad?!”

“No Kangin but what else are we supposed to do? We can't just leave them with some stranger and everyone else we could ask is going to attend the ceremony as well. So our only option is to take them with us and let them stay in the waiting room. While were up on stage we could ask another group to look after them for a while.” “Right... but haven't most of the other groups the same problem as us?” asked Ryewook. “Yeah, but not all of them... If we don't find anyone at the moment were on stage I guess we have to ask our manager.” “WHAT!!! Teukie you can't be serious, our manager thinks we are already hard to handle, as adults! Do you honestly think us as kids is going to be easier!?” burst Kangin before anyone could stop him. As soon as he'd finished there could be heard noises and little whines coming from the bedrooms. “Ohh great! Look what you did you stupid raccoon!!!” said an very angry Kibum as he and the others went to get the kids back to sleep.

“This sure is going to be one hell of a week” said Kangin to himself.

 

_________

Hi everyone! I hope you like my new chapter.

Though I'm not gonna be able to update for a while since I'm going on a holiday

but still... enyoy!!! ^^   

And thank you so much to my subscribers! leave a comment!!! -^^-