Cupcakes...

Kids and other disasters...

 

Everyone were tiered after their long day. They had just been at a fan-meeting and everyone were looking like zombies because they'd been up since 5 o'clock that morning.

They had nearly finished their schedule for the day. There were just one more thing before they could go home but being the great leader he was, Leeteuk sent some of the most tiered looking (the once whom hadn't gotten home until 2 in the morning after yesterdays schedules that is) home in advance with some gifts they'd received at the fan-meeting. After all they didn't need all the members for the party they had to go to. So Eunhyuk, Donghae, Heechul, Siwon and Kyuhyun went home with the van packed with stuff.

 

While the five members went home the rest went to the party, Leeteuk hadn't planed for them to stay too long, but as long as they showed up the company would be happy. When they were just finishing up and were going to head back towards their dorm the SHINee manager came running. He asked to talk to Leeteuk before they went home cause he had something extremely important to tell him.

 

 

* Leeteuk p.o.v *

 

When the SHINee manager came running up to me and asked to speak about a highly important matter I got a bit anxious. But when he'd finished I were just starring at him completely stunned for a second before I regained my senses. “ Poor Jonghyun and Kibum” I said thinking of the incident in the SHINee dorm.

“Oh well I wouldn't say poor Kibum, this is like his biggest wish come true.. I'm a bit worried for Jonghyun though. I'm not sure he'll be able to handle this as well.” the manager said thoughtfully. I offered my self to help them if it was needed but he just said that for now I should just focus on not getting myself in the same position cause that would definitely not be good.When we'd finished our conversation he quickly disappeared out of the room.

 

I felt calm as I thought of the fact that I would not have to deal with their problem since I had completely control over my children. Or well so I thought until I realised that I'd sent some of them home in advance and I got even more freaked out when I realised whom I'd sent home. I quickly gathered the rest of my members and told them that we had to leave right now or else something really bad might happen.

They all looked a bit confused as I began to half-run towards the exit but they followed nonetheless. I desperately tried to call home but no one answered.When we drove back tuns of questions were being poured over me but I was too stressed out and worried to answer any of them. After what seemed like an eternity we finally reached the dorm and when we ran up to our front door I hesitantly opened it, not wanting to see what was inside.

 

 

* End of p.o.v *

 

When Leeteuk slowly opened the door they heard some childish giggles followed by a cry from the kitchen. All the members quietly stepped inside and looked in utterly shock at what they found.

 

Sitting in the kitchen were five kids. Two of them were sitting on top of the table throwing cupcake at a feminine looking boy whom were sitting on the floor crying while two others were starring at the newly entered crowd. “OMG!” their leader screamed before he fainted on the spot.  

 

 

***

 

 

Leeteuk woke up to the sound of concerned voices. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up on the couch looking around at the people surrounding him. “What happened?” “Well... you fainted hyung...” answered Ryewook whom were now sitting beside him on the couch, gently rubbing his back.

 

“I just had the strangest dream..” Leeteuk began but stopped as he spotted Hankyung walking out of his room with a small girlish looking boy in his arms. “AAAHHHHH!!!” the leader screamed and the members tried to calm him down since his outburst scared the boy so that he started to cry out loud. “Hyung take it easy!” said Sungmin as he helped Ryewook calm their frenetic leader whom were nearly hyperventilating. Hankyung and Kangin were desperately trying to soothe the crying kid in the chinese mans arms.

“Teukie calm down!!! Your scarring him!!!” yelled Kangin at his boyfriend. Leeteuk abruptly stopped screaming and starred at the boy whom were still crying so hard that he'd began to hiccup.

 

Teukies umma instincts kicked in as he got up and took the little boy in his own arms to calm him down. “Hey don't cry, I'm sorry, I just got a bit choked...” He said as he brushed away the boys tears.

 

“A bit.... He totally flipped out.” he heard someone (Kangin) mumble behind his back. Leeteuk turned around and gave his boyfriend a smack on the back of his head. When he did so the little boy started giggling.

 

“Hey he liked it, do it again!” said Sungmin in excitement but before Leeteuk could reach out, Kangin took a step out of his range. He didn't notice though that Hankyung were standing right behind him and since their leader had missed the second time, the chinese man gladly helped hitting him once again which resulted in another happy giggle from the child. “Yah, stop hitting me!”

 

 

***

 

 

“Okay everyone sit down, we need to talk.“ said Leeteuk as he sat down with the cute little boy in his lap. “Hyung is this what the SHINee manager wanted to talk to you about?”

“Yeah, he told me that we should be careful cause some fans gave the SHINee members some cupcakes which were tested positive for some kind of new experimental powder thing which causes a person to get younger for a little while. I think...” “OMG! Have they also become babies!?” exclaimed an overly excited Sungmin. “Well yes, but not all of them. Kibum and Jonghyun didn't eat the cupcakes so now they have become temporary parents of three little five year olds.”

“Hmm.. I guess Key is rather enjoying this. Being a mother full time and all.” said Hankyung thoughtfully. As they continued to discus a sudden scream came form down the hallway.

 

“Arrgghh!!! I hate these kids!!!” screamed an angry Yesung as he entered the living room dragging two kids behind him. “Sungie what happened?” “They are what happened! They have painted on Ddangkoma and they've destroyed some of your music sheets!” “MY MUSIC SHEETS!!!” yelled Ryewook as he stumbled up and ran into their room.

 

“Well well, I guess this is Eunhyuk and Donghae? Or well the younger versions of them...” said Teukie as he closely watched the two boys whom sat down beside him. “Yeah and this little cutie is Heechul hyung!” answered Sungmin as he pinched the cheeks of the boy sitting in Leeteuks lap.

“Is that so... but then where is Siwon and Kyuhyun?” “Ohh, Kibum and Shindong is taking care of them. After you fainted we decided to call manager hyung to tell him what happened and he said that he was going to try to clear some of our schedules for a while. Apparently this has happened to some other SM groups as well.” explained Kangin. “I'm not so sure that I want to be at home with these.” mumbled Yesung as he sat down on the floor beside one of the armchairs.

 

Suddenly a cry was heard from Heechul as Eunhyuk kept pinching his arm. “Yahh stop it!” yelled Hankyung and grabbed Heechul from Teukie, sitting down in one of the armchairs far away from both the troublemakers.

“You see! I told you they were devils!!!” said Yesung as he glared at the two.

 

“Eunhyukah why did you do that?! You should be nice to others. Apologise to Heechul.” said their leader with a stern voice at the boy who was looking back innocently at him. “But umma! Sungmin hyung pinched him as well.” protested Eunhyuk with a cute pout trying to soften Leeteuks gaze. His pout worked as Teukie forgave him quite quickly and said that it was okay and that he should be more careful.

 

When the leader finished his scolding he noticed that all the other members were starring at him. “What?” “You're such a bad umma sometimes...” answered the others but their umma just looked back with a puzzled expression.  

 

***

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfic and I hope you like it. ^^

I'm not gonna be able to update that frequently since I have alot to do in school at the moment but I'll try to writte as much as I can and uppdate sometime soon! ^^