Pillow fight!

Kids and other disasters...

 

Hi everyone!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update in a long time but since it's my last year before university there's alot to do in school... I decided to make this chapter long as an late christmas pressent! I hope you like it, enjoy!!!

 

IMPORTANT!!!!

I' forgot to tell tell you something. The kids ages are different. Depending on how much cuppcake they ate the younger they became. So.... Kyuhyun is about 2, Heechul is 3 or 4 ishh and Eunhyuk and Donghae is 5 while Siwon who didn't eat that much only became 6 or 7. I hope this clear things out a bit....

 

And thank you all my lovely subscribers!!!! 

 

 

_____

 

 

The next morning everyone were tiptoeing around the dorm, trying not to wake the kids up since it had taken them ages to put them back to sleep last night. (All thanks to Kangin.) Before they went to work they cheeked on the kids and the two members that would stay at home.

Shindong were soundly asleep in his room while Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon were sleeping in Eunhaes shared room. The members looked at the three sleeping kids curled up around each other.

“Aww, they look so cute!” whispered Ryewook before closing the door again. “Yeah and they're quiet. The dorm is so peaceful compared to when they're awake.” They moved on to the Hanchul bedroom.

 

 

Hankyung were sleeping on the bed with Heechul lying on top of his chest while baby Kyu were lying right beside his head curled up to a ball. Kyuhyun had been moved into Hankyungs room yesterday so that he wouldn't wake up when Sungmin went to their schedule.

He didn't dare to sleep alone and they couldn't place him with the other three since they didn't get along that well at the moment. After they closed the door they went of for their busy day leaving the kids in the hands of Hankyung and Shindong.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

A couple of hours later loud noises could be heard through the dorm. Hankyung slowly sat up, gently placing both the boys under the covers again before he went out to cheek what all the noises came from. He didn't get surprised when he found Eunhyuk, Siwon and Donghae jumping around in their bed. “Yah, don't jump in the bed, it might break or you'll get hurt.” he said as he ran in to catch Donghae that nearly jumped over the edge of the bed. “But hyung...”

“No more jumping on the beds! How about you look on some TV while I make us some breakfast?” said Hankyung as he lead out the three boys towards the living room. He put one an episode of Spongebob Squarepants for them to watch and as soon as he left they became quiet again, totally fixated on the show.

 

 

“Well, that was easy. A good thing to remember next time we need some peace and quiet.” Hankyung thought to himself as he took out the ingredients needed for their breakfast.

When the food was ready Shindong appeared in the kitchen doorway and exclaimed a happy

“Ohh breakfast!” “Ohh no, don't you even think about it! The kids first then you can eat, you take the food out to the three sitting in the sofa and I'll go wake up the other two.

And don't eat anything before I'm back!” said Hankyung giving him a stern look before walking out. Shindong gave out a heavy sigh before taking the food out to the living room mumbling things like “why kids need food and why they can't carry it out on their own...”

 

 

The chinese man quietly stepped into his bedroom, gently closing the door behind him. He smiled as he watched the scene on the bed. Heechul was lying with his arms around Kyuhyun, hugging him from behind like a teddy bear. The sight was just breathtaking so therefore Hankyung decided to take a picture of them before he woke them up. When he started carefully shaking the boys Heechul gave out a soft sound while baby Kyu snuggled closer to the older.

 

 

“Hey you, it's time to wake up!” said Hankyung smiling. Baby Kyuhyun opened an eye and looked up at Hankyung before he turned around snuggling closer to Heechul, wrapping his tiny little arms around the older boy. “You two are just adorable, wait till I show you this when your back to normal. But seriously it's time to wake up before Shindong eats up our breakfast...”

 

 

Hankyung eventually got the two kids out of bed and carried them out to the living room, surprised by the fact that the food was still there with four people sitting quietly watching the TV.

“Okay since everyones up lets eat some breakfast.” As soon as Hankyung uttered those words three of the people threw themselves over the food. The only one who waited for the chinaman to sit down with the other two was Siwon. He sat quietly watching Hankyung sit down at the floor placing Kyuhyun on his lap and Heechul beside Siwon and Donghae on the couch.

When everything was settled he too started eating but he stopped as he noticed that Heechul had problems getting the food in his mouth without spilling, so therefor he started feeding the other boy, earning a few glances from the chinese man who was busy feeding baby Kyuhyun. They finished their breakfast as peacefully as it could be with 5 small kids and a big one and the rest of the day went pretty well, until dinner that is.... But more on that later.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Leeteuk and the other members arrived to the dorm at midnight completely exhausted from their days busy schedule. As soon as they stepped into the living room they got the shock of their life. The floor was covered with stuffings from the ripped pillows and there was drawings all over the walls. “What the hell happened here?!!” hissed the leader looking at the mess.

Suddenly a door down the hallway opened and out stepped Shindong. When he noticed the other members that were staring at him he quickly ran into the kitchen leaving the others to follow.

As they all stepped into the room they found Hankyung looking like cinderella, cleaning the floor from whatever it was that had been spread across it. The kitchen was, just like the living room, a complete mess. The table was turned to the side, splattered with the same substance that covered the floor as well as all the cupboards. It looked like someone had started a food fight that ended up like world war III. Seriously, there were even food in the ceiling.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!!?” screamed the leader while the others stared in shock at the kitchen. “Shhh!!! If you wake up the kids then you put them back to sleep cause I ain't doin it again!” said the angry chinese man who stopped scrubbing the floor to look at the leader with a piercing stare. ”Sorry... but what the hell happened?!” ”Well... where to start?” answered Hankyung ironically before he started his story.

 

 

 

* Flashback *

 

Hankyung was yet again cooking inside the kitchen while the kids were watching a disney movie. Shindong hadn't been to much help during the day, rather then helping Hankyung take care of them he had made it worse by becoming one of them. When the kids were fighting he hadn't stopped it and when Kyuhyun had puked all over the sofa because Donghae had been jumping on it (Donghae had been given candy by Shindong and he'd gotten a bit hyper causing him to jump on the sofa which made baby Kyuhyun throw up), he immediately called on Hankyung to clean it up while he went to play with Donghae and the others in their room. Hankyung had made all the meals, cleaned up after them and taken care of baby Kyuhyun while Heechul had been following him around like a lost puppy the whole day. Even though Heechul Donghae and Eunhyuk seemed to be around the same age they didn't play much together unless Siwon was there too.

 

 

Hankyung was thinking about his frustrating day as he was slicing the vegetables when he suddenly realized that he lacked a few ingredients. He quickly went out to Shindong telling him to wait with the kids while he ran over to the food store down the street. He had turned everything of inside the kitchen so that there was no possible way that anything could catch fire or in any way cause any problem. (Or so he thought...) When he came back to the dorm he got alarmed by a piercing cry reaching him as he opened the front door. He was stunned by the sight in front of him. The cushions were destroyed and there was doodles on the walls. Heebum was hiding in a corner of the room and his fur was all gooey.

 

 

Hearing the sounds getting louder he quickly made his way towards the source emerging from the kitchen. As soon as he stepped inside the room he got bombarded by food. Feeling his frustration coming back to life he dodged the flying food and scanned his surroundings. Behind the tipped kitchen table was Eunhyuk and Donghae sitting with a pot of something sticky.

On the other side of the room was Shindong and Siwon taking cover behind some chairs while throwing back the stuff they received while Heechul was sitting in the middle of the room screaming his head of with tears running endlessly. He was all dirty, covered with food. Baby Kyuhyun was nowhere in sight (which worried Hankyung quite a bit...) and the others didn't seem to have noticed that he had entered the room.

 

 

Taking the whole situation in Hankyung dashed out from his cover and made a flip on the floor catching Heechul and then taking refuge behind the kitchen island. Feeling the anger boiling up inside he gently sat down the crying boy into safety before stood up.

“I demand you to stop at once or I swear I will never and I mean never ever cook you food or give you candy ever again!!!!!!!” he screamed but before everyone abruptly stopped he got hit in the face with the same gooey brown stuff that now covered the whole room.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“And that is exactly what happened! After that I had to ordered take out since someone destroyed my cooking and then I had to give all the kids a baths and then after I put them to bed I had to start cleaning this mess! Oh and don't let us forget Kyuhyun, oh yes you see Shindong here, forgot Kyuhyun inside the laundry room!! When I found him he was sitting in a basket, it's a miracle that he hadn't started crying!”

“Okay, Shindong why on earth were you having a food fight in the first place and why were you even in the laundry room?” asked Leeteuk trying to hold his calm. Shindong immediately started telling how events had led to the food fight and how he while trying to take cover from the pillow fight inside the laundry room forgot Kyuhyun in there. The pillow fight itself had started really innocent but it quickly escalated and soon the pillow fight had moved into the kitchen and since he himself joined the pillow fight he didn't check up on Heechul whom didn't want to part. Since Heechul was being left all alone he found some crayons and started drawing on the walls but when he got bored and went into the kitchen he immediately got hit and fell to the floor crying.

 

 

When he finished everyone was quiet, staring at him. “Poor Kyuhyun...” mumbled someone. “Poor Hankyung hyung...” said another. “Okay what's happened, happened and there's not much I can say except that you are clearly not ready to become a parent and I am glad that it's Hankyung who's alone at Thursday and not you. Since the kids are already sleeping I think that we should get some sleep too.” said the leader. “But hyung what about the rest of the cleaning?” “Well who's the babysitters for tomorrow?” Ryewook and Yesung hesitantly raised their hands. “Since you two aren't going to work tomorrow, why don't you finish cleaning up? There's not much to it.. You just have to clean away all the food stains left in here and then take the living room tomorrow!” answered Leeteuk with an encouraging smile.

 

 

The couple just sighed and said “Yes hyung.” before taking over the dishrag and cleaning equipment from Hankyung. The rest of the members went of to bed since they had an early schedule in a couple of hours. “I swear when Eunhyuk,Siwon and Donghae turns back to normal I will strangle them! Kyuhyun and Heechul are cute but the rest are just little monsters..” muttered Yesung after the others had left. “Well I'm glad you feel that way cause we will probably have Kyu and Chullie sleeping with us tonight.” giggled Ryewook causing his boyfriend to groan in annoyance. 

 

 

 

-----

Thats all for now folks! I hope you liked it!!! ^^