Big Bang

Trouble Finding Love(Part2)

We just starting story...

-

Flashback :


After an hour when Yoona and Young Bae were yelling,he was lost in his thoughts.He called someone,not knowing Chang Hyun was listening."Yobseyo?"The person on the other line spoke.


"...What are you doing?"


"I just got back from the set.Wae?"


"I'm bored~!"


"So,you called me?What do you wanna do?"


"Hmm...I'm hungry so lets eat first!See you at 7 pm!"


"Arasseo,Bae.Where we eating at?"


"Its a secret!!!"He quickly hung up.

END FLASHBACK


Jessica quickly called Young Bae to see if he would lie that he's with a girl while Yoona also called."Yobse-?"He was cut off.


"What are you doing?"


"Going out to eat with a close friend?Wae?"He answered honestly.


"You have work though."


"I said I was going to let you go,so I'm letting you go same with Yoona."


"Th-."


"I'm going now.Bye."He hung up and got in his car and drove to the hangout.It was closed anyways,besides he was meeting up with BigBang.They went to the stage and sat down.


"Yah,Tae,did you see the news?!Are they really thinking that we're making a comeback even after disbanding?!"TOP said as Young bae sat down.


"You guys should.I mean,the fans miss you.It'd be good to be back in the music industry again.Its not like you guys are going back for the fame."BigBang looked at Sohee.


"When did you get here?"They asked.


"I came here with Bae."She said.


"Ooh!We could make a comeback while you guys date also!Date her,date her,date her,date he-!"The 4 boys were cut off.


"We do know each other.."They said.


"And~?!"They were excited.


"Sure..."


"Oh,YG sunbae-nim contacted me...He said if we could get back together and make a comeback also.So...Should we?"Ji Yong said.They looked at each other and smiled...


"BigBang is back."They said and hugged.


"Yah~!!!What about me?!"They heard Sohee.


"Ah,mianhae.You should get her home.I'm gonna write some songs for us and uh...Well,afterwards,we'll add the stuff and things,then give it to YG."


"Arasseo.Good luck!"Young Bae said and took Sohee home.They arrived."Well...We didn't get to go anywhere.Mianhae...When are you free again?"


"Well,my manager said I'm on vacation for 2 months..."She said and then it was silent."About dating...I kind of...Had feelings..."


"I had mixed feelings..."Young Bae got a message from his brother,but didn't reply."I'll see you tomorrow then?"They nodded and bid goodbye by hugging.He left to go to his brother's house. "Why so quiet?"He went into the living room and noticed they were watching Mickey Mouse."Hyung~!"He scared them.He laughed.


"Aish...What do you want?"He went back to watching the show.


"What do you mean?You sent me the text.Look."He showed him.


"I didn't send that."


"Oh...Then nevermind!"He left going home,getting a good night sleep,waking up,showering,getting dressed,and going to work.He went to his office and started working.He was done on his file and went to IY Company.He went to the 5th floor since he had to give it to Jessica."Chogiyo,is the Departments' Leader here?"


"Neh,waeyo?"


"I have to give her these files."


"Ahh...Go on in."He went inside.She was sleeping.


"Yah...Wake up,Sica."She didn't move."Sica~.."She woke up."Here.The files you needed.I have to go now."


"Yeah..."She went back to sleep,not realizing who it was.Yoona was right behind Young Bae,but didn't realize it since she was talking with Seung Gi.


"...Yobseyo?"He got a call.


"Are you by any chance,busy?"The person on the other line asked Young Bae.


"I just got off.Wae?"He asked.


"No reason.Bye."The person hung up.As he went by the cafe,he saw someone that made him smile.He decided to scare that person.


"Are you spying on someone?"He scared the person."How'd you get here,Sohee?"


"Vacation,pabo!"The employees passing by noticed the actress."Anyway...Ji Yong texted me asking if I could ask you to gather the members at YG sunbae-nim's office.I think he already gathered them anyway."He smiled.


"Sure.Kaja(lets go)."She jumped on his back."What are you doing on my back,mandu?"


"YAH~!I'M NOT A MANDU!!!"She yelled,hitting him.


"Arasseo.Yah,are you making me walk there?"


"You need some exercise."She said innocently."Kaja~!!!"He just followed her orders and went to the building.They didn't realize there was a reporter taking pictures of them two.They soon arrived at the building and went to his office.


"ANNYEONG~!!!!!"Young Bae yelled.


"Yah,is that how you're greeting me after 3 months?"YG scolded."Anyway,just sign here and then you're free."Big Bang signed the contract and they were officially back in the music industry. They all left except Young Bae."Aren't you leaving?"


"Yeah,but...I was wondering...Sohee and I confessed to each other and...I was wondering..If we could date from the start..."He said.YG looked at him with a serious expression and then gave a fatherly smile.


"Whatever makes my son happy."Young Bae jumped from his seat and hugged YG."I think this made you too happy.Anyway...Whenever you wanna reveal your relationship...I'll let you.Just contact me instead of shocking me."He smiled."Let Ji Yong know that whenever he's done with seven songs,you guys will make your debut with one of the songs after you practice for it."


"Arasseo.And...I really appreciate you giving us a chance in the music industry again.We'll work hard and I'll make sure not to focus on Sohee too much!"


"Good wo-Now what?"He left"Aigoo...That kid is still the same...Yet weirder..."


- Tae Hee's Side -


"Sohee."


"Hmm?"


"About the dating thing...I got permission and so..."


"So??"


"Ahh,don't make me say it,its embarrasing!"


"Arasseo.What about the revealing our relationship?"


"He said I have to let you and him know about it before telling the media."


"Arasseo.I'm gonna go meet up with some friends.I'll see you later,then?"


"Wahh~!You're leaving me when we just started!"He was pretending to cry.


"Mianhae..I don't want to miss out on shopping anyways."


"Arasseo,mandu.Bye bye.See you later."He walked her out.


"Bye bye."She hugged him and left.


"Oh,right!WORK~!!!"He ran to meet Ji Yong who was at the park."Oh,whats that?"He looked across the park that was interesting.He walked towards the interesting thing."Whats up?"


"Oh,Young Bae hyung."


"Yeah,hi Kyung."He replied.


"Yah!Only Taengoo calls me that!"


"Well,Tae Yeon,don't go to that side or else it'll be hell for that person."Young Bae warning her.


"Wae?"


"Just don't go!Besides,I'm going to be busy over there,so don't go!"He said like a 6 year old kid.


"Arasseo.Bye,Young Bae."


"BYE~!"He yelled and left.-Next Day-Ji Yong went to work,tired.At least he was dressed nicely.He fell asleep while sketching a design.The employees looked at him as Tae Yeon walked in.


"What are you all staring at?"They pointed at Ji Yong with their shaky fingers."Sleeping on the job,huh?"She said,smirking while being displeased.She grabbed some books and slammed them on the table Ji Yong's head was laid on.He woke right up looking at her."Why are you sleeping if you're the client who's working here?!"


"Oh...I'm going to need a vacation for about 14 weeks.Tha-!"He was cut off.


"You sleep first now you ask for vacation?!No!You are not getting a vacation so get back to work!Don't even think about sleeping at work again!!"She yelled which scared them except Ji Yong.The employees obeyed her except Ji Yong."What the hell are you doing,Kwon Ji Yong?!I told you to get back to work and as your leader,you should be obeying,not disobeying."Ji Yong listened to her as if he was at school.


"Hmm...You're the one disobeying your sunbae i-."He was cut off by her again.


"We are not in the music industry,so get your mind off that and focus on your damn work!"She cursed,but didn't care.


"Do you even know what I'm going through right now?!What makes you think I'll do this?!You,who I thought I loved,you,who stayed next to me whenever I needed comfort,you,who said you were never going to leave me,then what the hell is this?!This is you who is ing saying goodbye!"


"Sure,I'm the now."


"If you wanna know the real ,its me since I just let you leave me!Who the hell did you have after me?!Baek Hyun.I had no one.Young Bae,Seung Ri,Dae Sung,TOP,and I had nobody but us!Its hard to stay by yourself in the dark without someone!Yeah,now I agree with Young Bae.Love is just a piece of that will just ruin your life.You're the one I loved,but ruined my life!Why is it you that had to do it?!It would've been better if someone shot me than knowing you said goodbye to me out of no where.If you don't want to give me my vacation,then I'll get it myself."He yelled at her.She grabbed his wrist before he could leave."What do you want now?Go complain to someone else."


"Just why do you need the vacation?"She asked calmly,forcing the tears not to fall.


"Why are you crying just because of your ex?You don't need to kno-."


"Tell me...Please..."She begged,getting on her knees.The employees gasped at the leader.


"Get up now."


"I won't."Ji Yong squatted down until they made eye contact."Tell me...Then I'll get up."


"You won't understand me.You'll try to do it too."He said.


"Tell me!"She yelled.


"Kim Tae Yeon.Get up."She didn't obey.Ji Yong carried her out of the office.


"YAH!KWON JI YONG!LET ME DOWN NOW!"She was struggling,but nothing happened.He finally put her down."Tell me!"


"It has something to do with all five of us and YG.There.Thats the only hint."He left her."Don't get emotional like that again.You look like a pissed of Tiffany."He said as he left.


- Young Bae's Side -


He was also sleeping.At least he was in Jessica's office,but he had to wait for the files.Someone came in,but he didn't wake up.Another person came in too,but he didn't budge."YAH!Why are you sleeping?!"He woke up after hearing Jessica.


"Huh?!Oh...Do you hav-?"He was cut off.


"I asked why the hell are you sleeping!"She yelled.


"You don't need to know.Do you have the files?I need it."He tried to grab the files in her hand,but she backed away."Wae?"He was making a confused face.


"Answer my question!"She yelled at the confused Young Bae.He was wondering why she was just treating him like an annoying employee who's on the basic level."Hurry and answer."


"Ah,so this is how you get people working."A voice interupted.


"Yup,employees sure can be annoying."She said glaring at Young Bae and smiling at the man.


"Who's this guy?"Young Bae asked,bluntly.


"Who are you?"The man asked.


"I ish Young Bae.You ish who?"He asked,speaking in a funny way.


"I'm Tyler Kwon.I see you're sort of close to my Sica."He said,putting his arm around Jessica's shoulders.


"I am definetly not close to her.Sometimes she gets mad at me and smacks me.She's pretty annoying in my perspective."Young Bae replied.


"MWO?!YAH,DONG YOUNG BAE!"She smacked him.


"Yah!Do you have a death wish or what?!I might even have to come to work with body guards.Anyway,files,I need them!"His hand was out for the files,but instead he was given work."Yah,I have to go work at JH,are you making me late?!"


"It'd be wonderful if you were fired in my perspective."She said.


"You guys are quite funny.Would you like to hang out with us some time later?"Tyler asked.


"Umm...No..Give me the files."Jessica gave him it."Give me a vacation for 14 weeks too."


"MWO?!14 weeks?!WAE?!"They both yelled.


"Its a secret.Why are you yelling,ahjussi?"Young Bae pointed at Tyler.


"Well,we wouldn't be able to hang out,so...Yeah,tha-."He was cut off when Young Bae's phone rang.


"Who's this?"


"SOHEE!"She yelled.


"Oh,Miss Mandu."He said smiling.


"YAH,ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT?!I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME THAT!"She yelled.


"Arasseo.Quit yelling.You're breaking my eardrums.What do you need?"


"Ji Yong oppa asked if you could help him with one of the songs."She said,not yelling.


"Which song?"Jessica was suddenly curious after hearing song.She wondered if they were planning a performance at the hangout."Wait,why do you call him oppa?"


"Because he's an oppa and you're just my boyfriend."She answered innocently."Anyway,where are you?"


"In Jessica's office with some dude and Jessica.Wae?"He answered.


"Just as I thought.Bye!"She hung up,leaving him curious.


"What do you have to do with a song?You were completely out of the music industry three months ago."Jessica said.


"3 months is 3 months.A song means a debut.A debut means being in the music industry.Why are you so clueless?"


"Oh,annyeonghasyeo."Jessica said suddenly.


"Why are you saying hello to me?"She pointed at the door."Yah,Ahn Sohee,you mandu,does being a special friend mean nothing?"He chased her out.


"Why does my heart hurt like this?"She mumbled.

- Tae Hee's Side -


"Mandu~!!!Why are you not answering me?Are you mad?"He finally stopped her.


"Stop calling me mandu!"She had a cute mad face on.He was smiling and chuckling.


"You're still cute when you're mad.Arasseo,I'll stop calling you mandu."She smiled and jumped on his back."Yah,why are you always on my back?"- Ji Yong's Studio -"Annyeong~!"


"Oh,wassup?Mind helpin'?"Ji Yong said.So far he had nothing.


"Yah!3 months could make you that powerless?"Ji Yong nodded."...I'll do half,you do half.Deal?"They shook hands.They were done with the first song in 2 hours and 8 minutes.


I'll Forget You (By : Big Bang , Written By : Tae Yang & G-Dragon)-A/N Its not a real song,so don't search for it!!!-This is the English version-


Ji Yong :*Sighs*You've said many times...I don't want to...But now you found someone...Goodbye,I guess...

Dae Sung : When we seperated...I thought about how to get you back...It was useless after seeing you with another man...We've been seperated..9 months(No)9 years is how long,but how did I manage everyday without you?How did I manage going anywhere without you?How did I manage going to anyone without you?Seeing you again...Felt like heaven...But seeing you smile..Laugh..Enjoy his presence...Broke my heart.

Seung Ri : Its like you've ignored my presence.You've broke my heart too much to realize what I thought.You,the one who said never~ to leave you.Why are you the one leaving me?How did I manage to live?How did I manage not seeing you?Breaking my heart was the worse you've done.But now that you said to forget you..Never remember you...I wonder will I do that.Looks like...

Chorus

Tae Yang : I'll forget you,but our memories will stay with me.You can tell the world how you fell in love,maybe people from above would know..I love you~(No~)I'll forget you~.Why did we fall in love?I think about it everytime I see you,but you don't even glance at me.He is the one you see.I guess it really is better for me to leave~.


Dae Sung : You were my first love,but why is it that I see you glancing when I'm with her?Why do I see you paying attention to me when it's her?Why is it him that you only look at?You keep forcing me,so I'll forget you~(Oh~...I'll forget you...)


Seung Ri : You laugh when I ask you questions about us...Why is it?It looks like you look back at me whenever I'm with her.I seem to be easily forgetting you.Why do you keep forcing me?I'm already forgetting you so,it would be better for you.As I forget,why do I keep getting reminded?


Tae Yang : Its the same as you saying goodbye to me~.You enjoy his presence,but why is it that you leave me when I'm around?Its like you go out of town,just to not see me.I keep getting reminded why we fell in love~(Seung Ri & Dae Sung : Why?).Breaking my heart was the worse you've done.But now that you said to forget you~,never remember you~,I wonder will I~ do that?Looks Like(Yeah~)


Dae Sung : I'll forget you,but our memories will stay with me~.You can tell the world how you fell in love,maybe people from above would know~.I love you~(No~)I'll forget you~.Why did we fall in love?I think about it everytime(Seung Ri : Everytime)I see you,but you don't even glance at me~.He is the one you see.I guess it really is better for me to leave~.(Yeah~..Ooh~)


Tae Yang : You were my first(Dae Sung : My one and only~)love,but why is it I see you glancing when I'm with her~?Why I see you paying attention to me when it's her~?Why is it him that you only look at~?You force me to say goodbye,to forget you,to never remember,so I'll forget you~(Ooh~Yeah~)I'll forget you~~~


Rap :

Ji Yong : Forget you,forget me,all I could see is you looking at him,lookin' at you,lookin' like you need him only.(TOP : Uh)You only glare at me,why is that,baby girl?(Big Bang : Why?)You look at me like I'm some sh*t,but look at me again and notice I'm the one you used to love.Alright,alright,I'll forget you,give me back my love for you,then you'll be free(Dae Sung : Nah)You should be lookin at me,when you shouldn't be lookin' at him,girl.


TOP : Seein' you with him makes me wonder how he stole your love.(Big Bang : How?)All you do is smile,laugh,enjoy his presence,but didn't all that happen with me too,babe?(Ji Yong : Didn't it,baby girl?)What do you see in him?Is it his looks,his style,or the way he stole your heart?Let me know cuz I wanna have your love.


Tae Yang : You were my first love,but why is it that I see you glancing when I'm with her?Why do I see you paying attention to me when it's her~?Why is it him,you only look at?You force me to say goodbye,to forget,to never remember~...(Seung Ri : Yeah)So...


Big Bang : I'll forget you...


END SONG


"Seems like a harsh song,hyung."Dae Sung said.


"We experienced it anyway,so I wanna show them how we feel!"GDYB said.


"When do we start?"TOP asked,looking at the song again.


"Now could work.YG Hyung said we could start today or tomorrow,but if we start today,we'll have 2-6 free days after learning the cheorography,adding the music,and adding our voices.So, who's going first?"Young Bae said.He got a message from Sohee.


To:Bae
From:Mandu


Manager oppa said I had to go film a CF.Mianhae.Maybe next time?


"Ooh,hyung,you're getting messages from Sohee now?I see something sparking!"Seung Ri said,teasing.


"We've always been sending messages,pabo."Seung Ri was the one embarrased now.


To:Mandu
From:Bae


Arasseo.Next time,mandu!!HAHAHA!


"Who's going first?!"Ji Yong yelled,scaring someone who came in."Nugu~???"


"Yah!"


"OH!BLO HYUNG!"Big Bang yelled.By,'Blo Hyung',they mean Tablo.


"I see you guys are back in business.Since,you guys are back,we should throw a party like old times.I missed you boys.2ne1 surely will annoy the heck out of you."He said.


"Arasseo,we'll celebrate,but guys.If we wanna celebrate,we gotta get things correct in 1-3 tries.Bae,go in.You first."Young Bae when inside and recorded.He got it done in 2 tries.TOP got it done in one try,Ji Yong in two tries,Dae Sung and Seung Ri in two tries."We'll do the rest tomorrow.What time is it?"


"7 pm.We could still make it at the hangout.People will be there,so we could celebrate."TOP said.They quickly went to the hang out.They arrived when it turned 10 pm.The reason why they were late was to stop for ice cream(Hahaha~).They went towards their VIP room.


"People are already in there.You cannot go in unless you made an appointment."The male guard said.


"Yah,Gi Young,did you forget us?!"Big Bang said with their fists clutched tightly.


"Oh!Go in,go in."They released their fists and went inside.They pushed the door opened.Tablo left to go take care of Haru(His daughter).The five boys were surprised by who was in there.


"Gi Young...Why the hell did you let them in?"Young Bae asked with fire in his eyes.


"Well...They made the reservation before you guys."The boys glared at the ones inside.


"How have you been?"The ones inside spoke.


"Group meeting."Young Bae said.Big Bang formed a circle."We cannot let them know we're going back into the music industry so don't drink,Seung Ri!"He yelled which made the ones inside curious.They stopped the group meeting and went inside.The door closed and nothing came from their mouths.


"Its nice meeting you again."Tae Yeon said.


"Yeah.How long has it been?"Yuri asked sarcastically.


"Why would you want to know?You could find out yourself."TOP answered.


"Why are you guys being so mean?"SNSD asked with a pout on their faces.Young Bae got a call before answering them.


"Yobseyo?"


"Young Bae,hurry back to the studio~!!!!HURRY!"


"Wae,hyung?"He asked,calmly.


"JUST HURRY!"YG yelled.


"U-uh..Yeah..Alright."He hung up."Guess goodbye...Till the next time."He smirked and left.


"Yah!Where are you going?!"Ji Yong yelled.


"Studio to meet YG Hyung??Wae?"He answered.


"We don't want to hang with these idiots with revenge in their minds."Seung Ri yelled.


"Who cares,I'll be back.I'm going to ask Tablo hyung if he could go.See you in a little."Young Bae yelled,leaving,calling Tablo,then going back inside.


"What happened so far?"He asked.


"Not much for you to know about."Yoona and Jessica said.


"Telling us how feel already,huh?"Dae Sung smirked.


"Aww,can't you guys do it too?"They asked.The boys(except Big Bang)stayed quiet.


"You'll learn our feelings in about...Hmm...13 weeks from now?"Ji Yong said.Big Bang leaned on the couch and started playing on their phones.


"Yah,pay attention to the drinks since you're here."Yuri yelled.Seung Ri listened and was about to drink until Young Bae grabbed the can of beer."Wae?Not letting maknae drink?"Big Bang suddenly heard and started glaring at Seung Ri.


"If you want to make us drink,why don't you make your men drink themselves?"TOP asked.


"They've already had too much."They said at the same time after looking at their men.


"Shut up already.If you want to get rid of us,then get rid of us.Fire us from your company,do whatever to make us get away from your life if you're acting like this.If you think just toying with us will make us leave,you're wrong.While you're at toying,why don't you toy with us more and throw us in the Han River?"The Dragon and Sun had a glint in their eyes."Aww...Looks like you've had enough toying for today."Young Bae said and left with Big Bang following behind.(12 weeks later)"FREE DAY~!!!"They started walking around Seoul and happened to walk by Yoona's cousin's company.


"Let's pay a little visit."TOP said,smirking as they went inside."I'm going to products."TOP said and left.


"Nado."Seung Ri said and left.


"I'm going to MSD."Dae Sung left afterwards.


"Designing/Office."Young Bae and Ji Yong said and left each other.Young Bae went towards the executive director's office."Hello."He said waving to everyone.They waved and smiled.He went inside.


"Did you make an appointment?"Was the first thing she asked.


"Looks like you've gotten prettier?"He answered.


"I didn't ask for that.Did you make an appointment?"She asked again.


"Nope!"He said.


"Then go make one."She said coldly.


"You've gotten colder,Yoong."


"I don't who you are.Leave,as I ask you once."


"Just look at me once."She ignored.He walked towards her desk and appeared in front of her face."How have you been?"Her eyes widened."You didn't answer my question.How's Taec?"He asked taking the paper on her desk and reading it.


"Give me that back!"She tried getting it,but he was stronger,so it was no use."What do you want?"


"Do you have any idea of going into the music industry again?"He asked suddenly.


"No,not at all."She said coldly,but curious.


"Good.You can enjoy the view then."He left to go see Jessica in her office."Nice seeing you again.How do you like your new man?"He asked.


"He's good!GREAT!"She answered,but then looked at him."Y-you..."


"Would you go back to the music industry?"He asked her the same question.


"NOPE!"


"Good.I won't be seeing you then."Young Bae left the building.


- YULTOP's SIDE -


"What are you doing here?"Yuri asked while focusing.


"Letting you know how you're going to know how I felt.Bye."TOP left before she could look at him.


- Maknae's Side -


"Seo Hyun."


"Oh...Hi.."


"Um...Yeah..Hi...I won't be seeing you for a while..But at least you'll know how I feel."He said."B-bye.."He left.


- Dae Fany's Side -


Dae Sung saw she was with Nichkhun and Soo Young."Oh,oppa..."Soo Young noticed him first.


"Hmm?"Tiffany turned and noticed Dae Sung.


"Hi...I just came to pay a visit...I guess its going to be both of us ignoring each other now..Bye..."He left.


- Leader's Side -


Ji Yong saw that Tae Yeon was goofing around with Baek Hyun instead of working.He asked the employees if they could leave the three alone for a while."Oh.Where'd my workers go?"She wondered.


"You've ignored me a lot.So..I'm ignoring you from now on."He left.