Random Things -Part 2-(?)

Trouble Finding Love(Part2)

I guess another GTAE chapter with some other random stuff.Anyway,basically,these chapters will be involving GTAE,BaeYoon(Maybe)and some other stuff I can't remember.
Race Start! - Sorry,I just got done watching Running Man and Ji Suk Jin is always the first one out and is always the one that begins the race :) -


-


"This is Kwon Ji Yong,one of the clients.Ji Yong-shi,this Park Min Ah,Lee Kyung Yoon,and Cheon Jae Woo.They're the directors of the departments."Tae Yeon said.


"Annyeonghasyeo.I hope we get closer while we work.I'll see you around."They bid goodbye.


"If you need any help,or are looking for someone,ask Hyo Yeon who left to go get Sunny,or my assistant,Miss Song Jae Min."Tae Yeon said."Lets go visit the CEO."The two went to go see the CEO."President-nim,this is Kwon Ji Yong,one of the clients.Ji Yong,this is Im Sung Yoo,the president and Yoona's cousin."


"A-annyeonghasyeo..."


"Wahh~!!!No wonder they're paying a lot for our products!The clients seem handsome and rich."Ji Sung praised Ji Yong.


"Kamsahmida....I will get going now."Ji Yong bowed and left.


- Hyo Yeon's Side -


"Sunny~!What happened to Sica?"Hyo Yeon ran to Sunny like a kid(Kim Choding).


"I dunno...Wae?"Sunny asked.


"Ay~...Such an idiot to be the designing leader.I'm going now!BYE BYE~!"She waved goodbye and bumped into the wall.


- Jessica's Side -


"How can I be so clueless to not recongnize him?"She was talking to herself until Chang Hyun came in."What?"


"Is Tae Yeon noona here?"


"No.What do you want?"She asked while she was looking at some papers given to her from Seo Hyun.


"Now,would you go out with me?"


"Cha-Wha-.Y-!"Jessica was cut off when someone came in.


"Just be quiet and follow me."The person said.Chang Hyun followed without getting caught.They were at the rooftop.


"Young Bae!!!What do you want?!Can't y-?!"Jessica was cut off again by Young Bae.


"Yah,just be quiet and quit yelling.If you keep that up,people might think I'm doing something wrong."


"Aish,arasseo.."She had a mad face on,but then had a confusing face on after hearing Young Bae chuckle."Whats funny?"


"You.You're still cute even when you get mad."He smiled."Lets pretend we had nothing to do with each other in the past,and start a new friendship here.Or...Did you want to start off with a relationship?"He started teasing her.


"Yah!Not yet~!"She smacked his arm.


"Ow~!Fine.Chingu,Mr.Chang Hyun said you had to show me around.When can we start?"He asked.


"December."She replied.


"Okay...I'll ask Yuri to show me around."He was teasing again.


"MWO?Yah!When are you going to stop the teasing?"She got mad.He was laughing at her now."Aish!You're getting me annoyed."She tried leaving,but Young bae stopped her.


"Arasseo,Sica,I'll stop if you show me around the building."She agreed since she had work to do."Oh,right!I forgot something."He called Ji Yong.


- Ji Yong's Side -


He was with Tae Yeon and Hyeon Ji eating at the cafe."Yeah,what do you need,Bae?"


"Is Hyeon Ji with you?I forgot about him when I was running around."Young Bae asked.


"Yeah,wae?"


"Can you take care of him for me?"


"I think Tae Yeon will do that."Ji Yong said.


"Yah,who said I was taking care of him?!"


"I did!"The Dragon and Ahjumma were now fighting,so Young Bae hung up."Hyeon Ji-ah,do you want noona and me to take care of you,or just noona?"He pointed at both and smiled."Aish...He's going to make us look like a couple."They ran after him before he could get lost.Tae Yeon carried him and Ji Yong fed him.


"Tehehe!You guys look like a couple~!!!!"Yoona said,pointing,taking pictures,and ran away to Tiffany.


- Young Bae's Side -

 

"What's your relationship with Chang Hyun?"Young Bae asked.


"Well,after we disbanded,he started liking me ever since I started working.Now he just comes into my office like a friend."She replied as they were going into the elevator.


"Do you think of him as a man?"


"Well..yeah...Whats with these weird questions?"


"While we were apart,Big Bang thought a lot...We even decided to do some stuff and yeah...Tried to get rid of stuff..And...Well...Just did whatever until my brother got married and had a kid and when we started working at JH.I think of my nephew as a cute puppy.I think its because he likes puppies...I want to have a kid like him...You know..After getting married...I still have family issues that I don't want him to know about.Its about the same life,but with some changes."He stopped talking once they were on the floor they needed to be on."Sica?"He realized that Jessica wasn't moving.He flicked her.


"OWW!What was that for?!"She started moving and hit him while going out of the elevator.She noticed people were staring."Uhh...Mianhaeyo...Mianhaeyo..."She bowed and so did Young Bae.After there was only 3 people around,Jessica got mad."Yah!See what you got me into?!"She said as she was gritting her teeth.


"...Who said you were supposed to hit me then?"He asked,smiling.


"I did!"She hit him.


"Yah,Jessica Jung.Quit hitting me!I might get a lot of bruises that I might not be able to go to work..."He said,rubbing his arm.


"I'm fine with that."She continued.


"Aish.Just show me around."She agreed after arguing for a while.-After showing Young Bae around-Jessica went back to her office after showing him around.


"What a kid.Its like another version of someone..."She said,sitting down and relaxing.


"Soo Yeon-ah..."Chang Hyun came in again."Whats your relationship with that client?"


"Funny...He asked me the same thing..We just went to the same high school and thats all.I guess we had feelings for each other,but after I started dating,we lost contact.Wae?"She asked while looking at papers again.


"Just...You already know my feelings...I'm jealous of you guys' relationship...So...I thought for a while..And I was thinking...Maybe we should become a couple...But I'm not rushing.I'm just saying I wanna be in a relationship with you other than being friends.I have to go visit my parents for a few days,so tonight would be best if you gave me an answer."


"Umm...Alright...You ca-."Jessica was cut off once again.(A/N Gosh,she's getting interupted a lo~~~~~~t.)


"SICA~~~!"A voice interupted them.


"Oh,Hyo Yeon-ah.What do yo-?"She was cut off again-.-(LOL)


"I'm just saying...Sunny is acting like a lemon trying to jump into chocolate,but then she looks like she wants to jump into the coffee.Okay,bye!"Hyo Yeon left,leaving the two dumbfounded.


"I'll give you the answer tonight,Chang."She gave him a nickname."You can go."He left.Someone came into her office again.Someone a bit serious."What do you need?"The person didn't answer."Why aren't you answering?"She didn't know who it was since she was looking at the papers still.


"Yah.Thats all?We weren't just friends...Well,yeah,we were...But you were the one who made the first move!Remember!The hug you gave me on BigBang's debut day."He said reminding her.


"Aish...Why bring this up now?!"She was angry.


"It's because you've never noticed how I really felt.I had mixed feelings.I debated,you or Yoona.Why is it so hard with love?I kept debating,but now its no use since you have Chang Hyun,and Yoona has Seung Gi.Love is just a game and waste.I'll die alone rather than having my heart broken.Taec Yeon still has feelings for Yoona,and you still have feelings for Jay.I know you like me,but not love me.Yoona loves Seung Gi,and likes me and Taec Yeon."Suddenly,the door opened.


"Bae Oppa..."


"Yoong..."He was surprised when she hugged him.


"I missed you!Why did you leave me so long?!"Yoona asked.They suddenly went to have a conversation,forgetting about Jessica.


Jessica's POV


What is this feeling?Why do I feel like I want him all to myself?Am I...Jealous?No way,Sica!I shouldn't be.Young Bae is just a friend,and I'll soon be with Chang Hyun.I should text him the answer.Nah,I shouldn't.Whats my schedule?!OTTOKE?!I DON'T REMEMBER!!!!Meh,just ask your assistant."Miss Hyo Jin."


"Neh?"Geez,you act all innocent.I should make a video when you're drunk.Then you won't be so innocent.MUAHAHA!


"Whats my schedule today?"It better be full.


"Umm...You are currently free today.Mr.Chang Hyun freed up your schedule.You guys should date.He seems like a nice boyfriend."WHY THE HELL IS MY SCHEDULE FREE?!PARK CHANG HYUN!YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!!!!!"Umm...Leader-nim?"


"Neh?"Oh,right."Print out my schedule that was before Chang Hyun got it freed up.Send it to me when you're done."


"Neh.By the way..."WHAT NOW?!I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!


"Wae?"


"I've noticed you and that client...Whats his name?..Oh,Dong Young Bae..I've noticed you and him are close?Are you two dating?"WHY ASK NOW?!NO,WE ARE NOT DATING. HE HAS MIXED FEELINGS!!!!


"No,we're not.Please do not bring up anything involving people dating during work hours.You may bring it up during your break and after your work hours.Hurry and send me my schedule!!!Bye."Goodness gracious,my assistant.Gong Hyo Jin...You are one pain in the ...


END POV


"Quit cursing to yourself."Yuri suddenly appeared.


"Gosh,you scared me!!!"She yelped.


"Yah,did you read the news?"


"Wae?"


"I was reading it a while ago.One was about BigBang.It said,'BigBang splitted up before disbanding,but they're still hanging with each other.Is this a clue of a Big Bang Come Back?'
Suddenly,there was 2 million comments.I was reading them and I saw one that made me curious.It said,'Wahh!Big Bang jjang!Tae Yang and Jessica would make a great couple while cameras are rolling!!!!I really want to see this!"She read the comment."YOU!Do you like Chang Hyun or TaeSolBae?"


"Who's TaeSolBae?"


"Bae oppa.Tae,Tae Yang,his stage name,Sol,Solar,and also kind of his stage name.Bae,Young Bae,his real name.So,which one is it?"


- Bae Yoon's Side -


"Oh,right!Seung Gi oppa proposed!!!I don't kno-."Yoona was cut off.


"Mwo?!Yah,Im Yoona!Y-!"


"Should say yes?"She interutped him.


"No.Follow me."They went to the garden in the back of the building.


"Wh-?"


"Im Yoona.Taec Yeon loving you was waste if you're marrying Seung Gi.Me having mixed feelings for you was waste too since you're marrying him.Do you know what you could lose if you marry him?"


"N-no..Why are you like this?Taec Yeon and I are friends,he'd ag-."She was cut off again.-.-


"IM YOONA!If you were his friend,you would've realized you'd lose him since he loves you.Whether I lo-."


"YAH!I DON'T CARE IF I LOSE TAEC YEON OR YOU!HE'S THE ONE I LOVE AND I'M GOING TO SAY YES WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!YOU'RE NOT MY BOSS TO TELL ME WH-!!!!"


"Im Yoona.If you don't care about losing us...Then...Goodbye."He left her in tears.


- YulSic's Side -


"So..Chang Hyun or Young Bae?"Yuri was still asking.


"I don't know!"


"Sica...You'll eventually choose Chang Hyun.You're going to miss him since he won't be coming in here for 2 days."


"Why did you have to say that to me?"Yuri got a message,checked it,then put her phone back in her pocket without replying."Yes,I choose him.."


"Arasseo...I'll let you go then..."They heard a voice by the door,but then it was gone.


"Who was that?"Jessica asked.


"Dunno..."


"Hi...Soo Yeon,can we talk?"Chang Hyun came in.


"Yeah,sure."He took her to a secret place."Wh-?"She was interupted when he kissed her.He parted.


"Its for when I'm leaving.You have to text me the answer since I'll be gone already."He smiled and left.Jessica went back to Yuri.


- Young Bae's side -


"Young Bae-shi."


"Neh?"He turned.


"An assistant wanted you to give this to the other executive director.She's on the 6th floor.Ask some people for her office."He nodded and went to the sixth floor.


"Chogiyo,where's the executive director's room?"


"Umm...She's over there.Just go straight and then turn right on the first hallway."The employee replied.


"Ah..Kamsahmida."He went towards the room and knocked.


"Come in!"The director yelled from inside.He went inside,but stopped once he saw who was in there."Who are you?"


"Oh..."He went inside.


"Oh!Young Bae-ah!You guys are working together?"Seung Gi was in there and asked.


"Not really...I'm actually here so I know where I could put the files and ideas.I'm still working at JH...Ah,your assistant wanted to give this to you."He gave Yoona the box."I'll be going to work now.."


"Wait!Did you say you worked at JH company?"Seung Gi jumped up from his seat.


"Y-yeah.Wae?"He was suddenly confused.


"I work there!Well,I'm just a director.What position do you have?"


"Well,I was just a director,but know I'm the executive director.In about 2 months,I'll be President."


"REALLY?!I have a question.I'm not sure its a good time to ask."


"No,its okay.What did you wanna ask me?"Young bae asked.


"What kind of relationship do you have with the President?"He asked suddenly."People in the company talk about you guys.Rumours are that you guys are married and had a child.Is that true?"Young Bae was suddenly taken back,but answered.


"Nope.She's my sister-in-law."He replied.


"Who did she marry?Is it your brother?Whats his name?"He was suddenly asking questions.


"She married my brother.His name is Dong Hyeong Joong."He said,sort of confused at seeing a new Lee Seung Gi.


"DONG HYEONG JOONG!Wahh...I really want to meet him.Can you ask him if he can come by and meet me?"


"Yeah,sure..I'll get going."He left quickly since he didn't want Seung Gi to ask more.

- Tonight -


"Soo Yeon,when are you going to reply?"Chang Hyun was whining.


"I thought you left.I already sent you the text too.


"Oh,you did?"He checked his messages and saw her answer.His face brightened."YAY~!!!"He started running around happily.


"Only for a week,though.I found this really handsome guy and I'm also waiting for his answer."She said.


"Ah~...I'll be going now!"He walked into his car and left.Jessica saw Young Bae,but he was with a girl.


- Yoona's Side -


"Who the hell???"Yoona cursed while looking at something.


"Yah,Im Yoona,why are you cursing?"Sung Yoo and Seung Gi asked at the same time.


"Who's that?"She was pointing at an unfamiliar person.


"Yah!Thats Ahn Sohee,the actress!Wait,whats she doing here?"


- The End -


Author's Note :

So...Basically Yoona and Jessica are both looking at Young Bae during the end.YAY!NEW PERSON IN STORY!


STARRING: AHN SOHEE - She is going to be in 5-6 chapters now.I think.. -