Big Bang's Debut

Trouble Finding Love(Part2)

Big Bang made a debut on Inkigayo.It was their turn in a little."YES!BACK INTO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!"Seung Ri yelled as he was ready.A lot of reporters and fans came out just for Big Bang.


"You guys are up after the MCs are done talking."A staff told them.They nodded and went after they were done talking.


Song : I'll Forget You Written By : Tae Yang and GD


Ji Yong :*Sighs*You've said many times...I don't want to...But now you found someone...Goodbye,I guess...

Dae Sung : When we seperated...I thought about how to get you back...It was useless after seeing you with another man...We've been seperated..9 months(No)9 years is how long,but how did I manage everyday without you?How did I manage going anywhere without you?How did I manage going to anyone without you?Seeing you again...Felt like heaven...But seeing you smile..Laugh..Enjoy his presence...Broke my heart.

Seung Ri : Its like you've ignored my presence.You've broke my heart too much to realize what I thought.You,the one who said never~ to leave you.Why are you the one leaving me?How did I manage to live?How did I manage not seeing you?Breaking my heart was the worse you've done.But now that you said to forget you..Never remember you...I wonder will I do that.Looks like...

Chorus

Tae Yang : I'll forget you,but our memories will stay with me.You can tell the world how you fell in love,maybe people from above would know..I love you~(No~)I'll forget you~.Why did we fall in love?I think about it everytime I see you,but you don't even glance at me.He is the one you see.I guess it really is better for me to leave~.


Dae Sung : You were my first love,but why is it that I see you glancing when I'm with her?Why do I see you paying attention to me when it's her?Why is it him that you only look at?You keep forcing me,so I'll forget you~(Oh~...I'll forget you...)


Seung Ri : You laugh when I ask you questions about us...Why is it?It looks like you look back at me whenever I'm with her.I seem to be easily forgetting you.Why do you keep forcing me?I'm already forgetting you so,it would be better for you.As I forget,why do I keep getting reminded?


Tae Yang : Its the same as you saying goodbye to me~.You enjoy his presence,but why is it that you leave me when I'm around?Its like you go out of town,just to not see me.I keep getting reminded why we fell in love~(Seung Ri & Dae Sung : Why?).Breaking my heart was the worse you've done.But now that you said to forget you~,never remember you~,I wonder will I~ do that?Looks Like(Yeah~)


Dae Sung : I'll forget you,but our memories will stay with me~.You can tell the world how you fell in love,maybe people from above would know~.I love you~(No~)I'll forget you~.Why did we fall in love?I think about it everytime(Seung Ri : Everytime)I see you,but you don't even glance at me~.He is the one you see.I guess it really is better for me to leave~.(Yeah~..Ooh~)


Tae Yang : You were my first(Dae Sung : My one and only~)love,but why is it I see you glancing when I'm with her~?Why I see you paying attention to me when it's her~?Why is it him that you only look at~?You force me to say goodbye,to forget you,to never remember,so I'll forget you~....I'll forget you~~~!


Rap :

Ji Yong : Forget you,forget me,all I could see is you looking at him,lookin' at you,lookin' like you need him only.(TOP : Uh)You only glare at me,why is that,baby girl?(Big Bang : Why?)You look at me like I'm some sh*t,but look at me again and notice I'm the one you used to love.Alright,alright,I'll forget you,give me back my love for you,then you'll be free(Dae Sung : Nah)You should be lookin at me,when you shouldn't be lookin' at him,girl.


TOP : Seein' you with him makes me wonder how he stole your love.(Big Bang : How?)All you do is smile,laugh,enjoy his presence,but didn't all that happen with me too,babe?(Ji Yong : Didn't it,baby girl?)What do you see in him?Is it his looks,his style,or the way he stole your heart?Let me know cuz I wanna have your love.


Tae Yang : You were my first love,but why is it that I see you glancing when I'm with her?Why do I see you paying attention to me when it's her~?Why is it him,you only look at?You force me to say goodbye,to forget,to never remember~...(Seung Ri : Yeah)So...


Big Bang : I'll forget you...


END SONG


After that,they had to wait for the winner.Big Bang won,somehow,on their debut.Ji Yong made the speech and then they had had an encore stage.At SNSD's house,they all watched,their mouths opened.As they were changing,they looked at the news.It said,'Big Bang makes a debut again under YGENTERTAINMENT'."Yah,looks like were the number search right now."Ji Yong said,smiling."Lets go celebrate!!!"They went to the hangout where 2ne1 got the decorations and stuff ready.


"WELCOME!"Bom said.


"We were welcomed years ago,Bominator Noona."Seung Ri said."Feels good though."One by one,people started coming.Big Bang didn't really notice since they were in the VIP room.SNSD came and secretly went to the VIP room.They saw that Big Bang was scattered everywhere.Three of them were on the couch and two of them were on the floor.Basically they were all on their phones playing games."OW~!!!"


"Yah!"The four hyungs got up and yelled at him."Shut up!We're trying to have some peace and quiet time!"They yelled and went back to playing game.


"How could I?!Who the heck kicked me??!!!"Seung Ri yelled.


"Not us.Can't you see how far away we are from you?"TOP asked the little Seung Hyun.


"Then wh-Oh,god..."He ran to Young Bae's side.


"What?"


"Hyungs,look."He pointed at SNSD.


"What are you guys doing here?"Ji Yong asked.


"Sunny,Soo Young,Hyo,can you leave us alone for a little?"They left.Now it was 6 vs 5.


"Yah~,thats not even!"Big bang said with a cute mad face on.They chuckled at them."Wae?!"They asked like a 4 year old kid crying because their ice cream dropped.Seung Ri looked at the news again,noticing something new.


"What the hell?!Big Bang's Tae Yang and Actress Sohee dating?!!!!!!HYUNG,ARE YOU REALLY DATING HER?!!!!"Seung Ri yelled.


"WHAT?!YOU'RE DATING HER?!"All of them yelled.


"Sohee?Nope.Why would you believe it?I would,but she didn't get permission."He said,hiding his relationship.Yoona and Jessica were relieved."Why are you two happy that I'm not dating her?"He asked the YoonSic couple.


"We aren't."They said,lying.


"You guys wanna play T or D?"Seung Ri asked.(T or D = Truth or Dare)They agreed."Tae Yang Hyung..Truth or dare?"


"Dare."He said,looking at his phone.


"I dare you to..."He looked around."Kiss Yoona."


"How long and where?"


"10 seconds,on the lips."He said,excited.


"Yah,maknae.Wh-?"


"Do it!"Seung Ri said,begging.He finally did it.They watched to see if he did it or not.


Yoona's POV


OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD,HE'S GETTING CLOSER!!!!Why is he like this?!!!Is he dating Sohee or not?!!Why is he kissing me if he's dating Sohee?!!When is te-...Why do I feel...Why do I feel like I'm slowly losing him from my life???Its the same with Taec.NO!DON'T PART!!!Damn it,he parted.


"Success."He said.What the hell?!


END POV


"Hmm...Yong.Truth or dare?"Young Bae asked Ji Yong.


"Truth."He said,waiting.


"Is it true you still love Tae Yeon even though you're still trying to get rid of her?"


"YAH~!WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!"He yelled.


"Whatchu guys playing?"A voice interupted.


"Oh,Sohee.When did you get here?"


"Dara unnie called to ask if I could join you guys.So..I came..With Hyo Yeon,Soo Young,and Sunny..."She said.The three came in.


"Oh..Wanna join the game?"Young Bae asked.


"What game?"


"T or D."Ji Yong answered."Sit down anywhere."Sohee sat between Young Bae and Ji Yong."Mandu,T o-?"


"Yah,Ji Yong,its your turn!Answer my question."Young Bae interupted.


"What question?"He answered trying to get rid of it.


"About Tae Yeon,pabo."He said.


"She already has Baek Hyun,so how could I love her anyway?"He said."Mandu!T or D?"


"Hmm...Dare."She said.


"Hug the SNSD member you favor the most."She was embarrassed now.She hugged Sunny.


"Tehehe~!!I favor you the most too!"Sunny said,laughing evilly at her members.Sohee went back to her seat.


"Umm...Tiffany-shi.."


"You don't have to be formal.Just call me Tiffany."She said."I choose Truth."


"Would you marry Nichkhun Oppa or someone else?"She answered with her cute blank face.


"Umm...That..Umm...Maybe??"Sohee was still staring at Tiffany blankly until she got nudged by Young Bae.


"You're zoning out,you know."He said."Tiffany,your turn."


"Tae,T or D?"


"Truth."She answered,nervously.


"Do you still love Ji Yong oppa?"Both leaders looked up and made eye contact.


"He might have someone else...Besides I have Baek Hyun..."She answered."My turn!Umm...Seung Ri.."


"Dare."He answered quickly.


"Go onto the stage and dance to a song until its over."The first ridiculous dare.They went to watch except Young Bae and Sohee.


"Did you see the news?"They asked at the same time.


"We'll let them know in about 2 or 3 weeks.Oh,right,Big Bang is going on Strong Heart.Maybe I could...Give a little hint?"


"Yah!You have to tell YG sunbae-nim first."She said,hitting him.


"You hit hard for a small mandu."He started joking around.


"Yah!I told you to stop calling me mandu!"The group that was watching Seung Ri,turned and looked at TaeHee who were teasing each other.


"Mandu,mandu,mandu!"He yelled.


"Yah!I'll get my revenge!"


"What kind of revenge?"He asked,after running away from  her.


"I don't know really."She said.


"You're a weird mandu..."


"So,are you guys dating or not?!"Ji Yong yelled.


"Maybe?"Young Bae answered,knowing that Sohee was Ji Yong's favorite out of Wonder Girls.


"Yah!Sohee's mine!!!"Ji Yong blocked her from Tae Yang."Hahaha!You have to get through me to date her!"He said.


"Love Triangle~."Dae Sung said in a singsong voice.Tae Yeon,Yoona,and Jessica were heartbroken.They only dated to get rid of the ones they loved...But their love grew stronger.They ran out without letting the group know.


"Ji Oppa."Sohee said.


"Hmm?"He turned and looked at her.


"Manager oppa said I had to go.I have to film.See you guys later."She left.Ji Yong noticed Tae Yeon left so he ran after her.


"Tae!"He yelled her name again and again.Young Bae was next to him looking for Yoona and Jessica.They heard a small scream."Tae."He ran to a dark alley.All three of them were there.


"Who are you?"Young Bae was kind of behind,so it was only Ji Yong.


"I the son of Kwon Hae Yoo.You are?"


"Who the hell is Kwon Hae Yoo?"One of them asked.Young Bae came from behind."Who's this dude now?"


"Dong Young Bae.You didn't introduce yourself yet.Mind telling me?"


"Park Cheon Yool.These are my boys.I got fired from Dong Hyeong Joong.He's not really scary."He answered.


"Hyeong Joong hyung?"Ji Yong answered."H-."


"Be quiet,Yong."Young Bae said.


"You don't seem scary."One of his boys said.


"Scary?You want scary,huh?"They nodded.Young Bae grabbed a rock and went towards the boys."I suggest you run before I get to 5.If I get to 5,and you're still here,I'm pretty sure you'll die.1,2,3,4."They ran away."5."He smiled.He turned and looked at the frightened girls."Why are you guys still scared?"


"Kim Tae Yeon,you follow me right now."Ji Yong grabbed Tae Yeon and took her somewhere.


"Annyeong."He waved at Yoona and Jessica."Oh,did you marry Seung Gi yet?If not,Taec Yeon is still waiting.If you do marry him,he'll jump right off."


"I'll talk to him."Young Bae smiled.


"Hug Taec Yeon for me!"Young Bae hugged her as she went to go find Taec Yeon.He turned to look at Jessica.He pouted.


"What?"She asked coldly.


"Nice seeing you again."He smiled."I should've left you with them."He walked away.


"Are you really dating Sohee?"She asked suddenly."Or is Ji Yong dating her?"


"Who do you think it is?"He asked.


"Ji Yong."He chuckled."Wae?"


"You'll find out when we go to Strong Heart."He said.He called YG that he's letting the media know about him dating Sohee.


- 2 weeks later -


"Ahh,Big Bang is back!!!!"Ho Dong yelled,after seeing them."How do you guys feel back in the music industry?"


"Great."Seung Ri answered.


"Ah.The song,'I'll Forget You'is really expressing how you guys feel,huh?"They nodded.After introducing,he said,"Flip your boards!"He looked at the boards one by one.


"Oh!Tae Yang-shi!Me and Her?!Ooh~!Ji Yong-shi,I'll Forget You?!OOH!A BIGBANG COMPE-!"


"Hyung,your loud voice is hurting my eardrums."TOP said.


"MIANHAEYO~!"He said,teasing."Uh...Ji Yong-shi,you start."


"Last time I was here,I confessed that I dated Tae Yeon,but she already disbanded.It would be okay if she debuted again...At least I think so."They chuckled."Anyway,after we disbanded,Tae Yeon and I constantly kept bumping into each other during work.I said I was going to pretend she was a stranger,but it felt strange pretending.I thought about dating someone,but when I thought about it,I kept thinking about Tae Yeon.It was hard for me,as you could see,but I was surprised how she left me easily.Before debuting,I also had trouble writing the song,so I had to get Young Bae's help.The song...Well...Uhh...Helped my song writing about 0.5%."They laughed."But the song,actually,helped about 15%.I just don't want to forget her fully.I just want to forget our relationship and continue as friends,but she is acting like a weirdo from the rich thats teasing me!I DO NOT LIKE BEING TEASED LIKE THAT!"They laughed at Ji Yong."But anyway...Please don't tease me,Tae Yeon...And if you forget me fully...Then...Goodbye?Be lucky you have someone!"He said."End."The set laughed.


"Ji Yong-shi,your story gave us many laughs.How do you feel now?"Ho Dong asked.


"Umm...As I told the story...I realized I wasn't forgetting her...I was actually trying to bring her back...Well...No use anyway.She has someone."He said,causing laughter."Young Bae,your turn."He said,hosting the show.


"Excuse me,Ji Yong-shi,the host is over here."Ho Dong said,feeling left out.


"Ho Dong-shi,Tae Yang is telling his story."Ji Yong started joking."Arasseo,mianhae,mianhae,you can start now,Hyung."


"Tae Yang-shi,please start!"He said.

 

"Yeah...Start...W-what...Start what?"He forgot since he was playing around with Dae Sung for a little."Oh,right!Story!"He said remembering."Title..Oh,okay,I remember now!If you saw the news about Sohee and I,it is a 50% chance that I-."


"YOU'RE DATING HER!CONGRATS!!"Ho Dong interupted.


"Hyung...Please,let me explain for once.Anyway,its a 50% chance that I am dating her.The fact that I have a girlfriend is true...And...Should I tell???"He wondered.


"Tell us,tell us,tell us!"Ho Dong said.


"Umm...YG sajang-nim...Umm...Wait,you already know..Nevermind!!!"He said causing laughter."Everyone...Urm..It's true that I am dating Sohee...Well,we've been dating for 2 or 3 months already...Umm...End!I was supposed to give a hint,but it was too short...Besides YG sajang-nim said to tell everyone today.."He said.


"Wahh...NUMBER ONE SEARCH RIGHT NOW!BIG BANG'S TAE YANG AND AHN SOHEE DATING!BA-BAM!"Ho Dong yelled.


"Seriously,do something about your screaming.All I could from you is,'Bah bah bah!Blah bah blah!'And it continues on.Are you..."TOP didn't finish his sentence.


"Ugly?"Jung Juri asked from the back.The set was in laughter.


"Ani...Well,that part I agree since he never praises my looks...Anyway,are you,by any chance,just plain weird?"TOP asked.


"Now..We'll  be skipping TOP..."He said causing laughter."Oh,I heard that Big Bang dislikes SM and JYP Entertainment."Ho Dong said."Whats the reason for you disliking them?"


"Well...As you can see,YG,SM,and JYP are the top three biggest companies in Seoul.SM and JYP are like best friends,but JYP only think of YG Entertainment as just plain friends.SM dislikes YG,and doesn't want anyone in contact with a YG artist.Seung Ri,as the manager member,he was reading the news and he saw that you can't say you like Big Bang in front of Lee Soo Man sunbae-nim whatsoever.Well,you can't say you like SM in front of us then.All of you know I was in SM before,but he treated me nicely and all,and now when I bump into him,he ignores me.I feel hated."Ji Yong said.


"Ahh..."


"See,this is the reason why both agencies accepted Tiffany and Nichkhun,Tae Yeon and Baek Hyun,and some other people I can't remember.I clearly don't see why Hook and SM Entertainment accepted Yoona and Seung Gi's relationship.What makes me wonder is did they start dating on Hyo Yeon's birthday.Apparently not.As you can see also,I talked too much.Next."Ji Yong said causing laughter again.


"Big Bang seriously dislikes SM and JYP?"Jung Juri asked from the back.


"Neh,Juri,haven't you been listening?"She shook her head."Now..Lets see who won.Who is it?"Young Bae won."Yah~...Tae Yang-ah,since you won,do you mind changing your hairstyle?"He asked.


"Yes,I do mind."He said,with a confused face on.


"Now,Dae Sung.Why is it that you don't want to fall in love again?"


"Falling in love is too much.You never know when it'll work out or when your heart is going to break.Its too complicated when anger and sadness is involved.It's better for me to just watch from afar than to be near her.I'll only make it worse if I stay around and continue being friends.I guess our song really helped me forget my feelings for her a little.What makes me worry is will she notice how I felt.Anyway.See you around, friend."Dae Sung said."End."


"Wahh...Dae Sung..I feel really bad for you."


"You don't have to be."


"OK!Now,who is the Strong Heart?!"Dae Sung won."Yah~...Seung Ri,what-what is with your board?You're mad at one of your classmates?Wae?"
'

"KWON YURI,STOP TEASING ME!"He yelled right at the start of his stroy causing laughter."IF YOU CONTINUE TEASING ME,I WILL GET REVENGE!"


"Seung Ri-ah,are you turning into Ho Dong hyung?"TOP asked.


"Aniyo.End."He said ending his story in a comical way.


"Now who is-PUAHAHA...The-the strong heart?!"Of course,Seung Ri won and now it was TOP versus Seung Ri.


"Please stop talking so loudly...End."He said.


"Yah,all Big Bang's stories are short.Anyway,who is the Strong Heart?!"Seung Ri won and then after a while,episode 7 ended.- YG Hang Out -


"What a day."TOP said,lying down on the couch.


"The song..Did you guys really mean it?"6 members of SNSD showed up in front of them.


"What are you guys doing here?"


"Tell us."Tae Yeon said.


"What matters if we really meant it?Its been two weeks,but now you ask?"Dae Sung said.Big Bang were suddenly cold to them.


"Tell us...Please."Tiffany said.


"Just leave us be.You all have someone,so why bother asking?"TOP asked.


"Please."Seo Hyun begged.


"Why?"Ji Yong asked.


"TELL US!"The girls yelled.


"Why the hell should we tell you when we're trying to forget you?We've had enough troubles already,so don't be one of the troubles that we have!Sure,you want to know,but we want to know why you left us so easily?!Were we that easy?!You all keep bumping into us when you already have someone.Are you trying to make us look pitiful?"Young Bae exploded.Everyone was surprised.


"Taengoo!"Baek Hyun came in with Lee Soo Man and the rest of SNSD and EXO.


"I would like to give SNSD and EXO another chance in SM.Ji Yong...You...I want you to give it another try."Lee Soo Man gave a fatherly smile.


"REALLY?!!I would want to join!!!Lets go!"Ji Yong ran out with LSM,SNSD,and EXO.