Mianhae

White Confession~♥

White Confession~♥ - Chapter 2 - Mianhae...

Myungsoo puffed his cheeks with boredom and scratched his fingers with irritation. His father had made him sit in the hospital room and look after his mother and little brother. 

But this is boring. 

Myungsoo looked around his bland hospital room and sighed. He wanted to see Sungjong again. The little boy made Myungsoo's head spin. 

Myungsoo looked at his mothers sleeping body, and his brothers rigid position next to her. He furrowed his eyebrows. Leaving for a few minutes won't hurt right? 

He relaxed his cheek muscles and slid of his chair. He looked at his mother again, and tiptoed silently to the door. He closed the door behind him, the tiny click of the door connecting with the wood panneling making him wince. 

He blinked his eyes a bit and rubbed his eyes. He started shuffeling his feet to where the elavators are. He looked at his floor number and he jumped up, rather gracefully, and pressed the up pannel button. His fingers slightly burning from the impact, walked into the elavator slowly and jumped up again, his hands connecting with the number 7 pannel button. He bit his lip slightly as he watched with agitation, the numbers of the floors slowly creeping up. 

He sighed and lowered his head down a bit. The door opened up, revealing the same hallway he was in last week. He blinked his eyes and carefully stepped into the new terrain. The elavator doors closed behind him, leaving him stuck in this hallway. 

He looked around and turned left, from where the 700 room went to the 701, to 702 and so on. 

He kept on walking until he saw the room number he remembered. His shoes squeked soundlessly on the floor as he crept up to it. His hands were rested on the door handle. Myungsoo cocked his head to one side. What if this isn't the right room? 

"You can go in, you know." 

Myungsoo's eyes widened in fright. He whirled around to face the noise. The voice chuckled. Myungsoo's eyes softened. It was just the nurse. 

"He's been waiting for you." She said from behind her desk. 

Without saying anything, Myungsoo opened the door slowly. He turned his back to face the room as he mouthed out a small thank you to the nurse before closing the door. 

Myungsoo felt a small tug on the corner of his shirt. When he turned around, he was engulfed with warmth from a small figure, who was clinging on for dear life around Myungsoo's neck. 

Startled, Myungsoo hesitantly wrapped his arms around the body. 

"H-h-hyung! Why did y-you leave m-me?" The voice wracked with tears. 

Myungsoo's eyes widened more. 

"I-I I didn't know..." 

"H-hyung...I was scared that something bad happened." Sungjong hugged Myungsoo tighter. "You're my only hyung and I thought I lost you." Sungjong's voice closed up as he burst into another batch of tears. 

Myungsoo didn't understand. Why did he think that he lost me? 

"Shh..." Myungsoo whispered hesitantly. He slowly sat down on the rubber floor and cuddled Sungjong up into his body more. 

"I won't leave..." 

~!~!~!!~!~!~

They've been like this for about 30 minutes. Soft whimperings from Sungjong and constant from Myungsoo. Myungsoo was dying to know what was wrong, but he was scared that he would make him cry more. Myungsoo puffed his cheeks out. Why was he so scared? He was never like this before...

He felt a shift in weight and looked down. Sungjong sat up, his eyes damp and looking absolutely drained. 

"Hyung..." He whispered quietly. 

"Ohh?" Myungsoo said, putting his hands on the small boy's shoulders.

Sungjong sniffed a bit. "Umma and appa left m-me when I was really young a-and I never saw them a-again," Sungjong crocked out. He wiped his eyes with his shirt and brought his knees up to his chin. "T-they never loved me and I-I I don't want that to happen tt-" 

Sungjong was cut off when he felt warmth around his legs. 

"I'll never leave you." Myungsoo whispered. Sungjong's eyes were coated with tears. He smiled every so slightly before bowing his head and hugging Myungsoo again. "Thank you hyung..." 

A lone tear escaped the corner of Myungsoo's eyes. When was the last time he cried? 

The two boys stayed on the floor for a few more hours, occasionally laughing at something the other said and talking about what they were thinking about. When Sungjong finally fell asleep, more tears escaped Myungsoo's eyes each time he breathed. 

"M-mianhae...."

And they just sat there, the two of them, more tears falling by the second.

A/N: Mianhae!~ I'm sorry I didn't update in a weeks urgh. It was the end of term and I was busy and yadda and this chapter is a load of crap but god this was so hard to write because it was so sad T___T Hi new subbies, hope you liked it :)