Satoreh (Story)

White Confession~♥

Chapter 3 - Satoreh (Story) 

"Hyung." 

Myungsoo looked up when Sungjong called him. He folded the corner of the page he was reading and snapped the book shut. He laid the book on the side of the sandpit and walked over to the younger boy, who was on the swing. Myungsoo sat on the ground. 

"Oh?" 

Sungjong slightly poked Myungsoo's cheek with his index finger. 

Myungsoo puffed his cheeks out at the younger boys action. Sungjong giggled at his hyungs actions. Myungsoo's eyes widened, his heart pounding 

Doogun 

Doogun

Doogun 

Myungsoo ignored his heart as he saw Sungjong grimace in pain. The younger grabbed his right arm and hissed. Myungsoo stood up worriedly as Sungjong hissed again, the IV in his arm moving slightly.

"Alright?" 

Sungjong hissed, slipping his tongue out to weaken the noise. 

Myungsoo felt his heart stop. 

"Should I go get the nurse? You don't look okay, you look like you're in pain!"

The younger boy shook his locks limply. Instead, he flopped himself on the sand and motioned Myungsoo to do the same. 

~|~|~|~

"HYUNG tell me a satoreh."

Sungjong plopped his head on Myungsoo's lap. He yelled out the word hyung so that he wouldn't tell in pain. His body was aching, but he didn't want to go back into the hospital yet.

"Satoreh?"

Sungjong hummed in response. He liked it when people told him stories.

Myungsoo cocked his head to one side. What's a satoreh?

"What's a satoreh?" 

Myungsoo asked hesitantly. He heard Sungjong giggle a bit. He felt his face heat up. From embarrassment? Or something else?  

"Satoreh, hyung. Like, a bunch of words said together and it tells the life of something..."

"You mean a story?" 

"Story...satoreh...same thing right?" 

Myungsoo broke out in a smile. 

"Ehhh pabo of course not. Story, not satoreh. Repeat after me, story."

"Satoreh."

"Ehh..." 

Sungjong laughed. Seeing Myungsoo confused was pure gold. 

"MMMM just tell me a satoreh." 

He felt his body ache over again. Sungjong buried his face in Myungsoo's shirt. 

"Ehh, maybe when you pronounce story right.." 

Sungjong looked up at his hyung, his head clouded. He started to panic. He lifted his head up quickly and moved his right arm, causing the needle in his skin to jerk lightly. He winced in pain and opened his eyes again. 

Ohhh

Myungsoo had worry written out clearly on his face. Sungjong swayed and his eyes turned glassy. 

"Hyung..." 

The words whispered out before Sungjong's vision darkened. 

Myungsoo widened his eyes when Sungjong hit the ground. He moved himself over to where Sungjong fell. He gently slapped Sungjong's cheek, murmuring the boys name. He shook Sungjongs frail body. 

Myungsoo was scared. For the first time in his life, he was dead terrified.

"Help. HELLP!!" 

A terrible scream erupted out of Myungsoo's throat. He didn't register anything. Not the nurses screams, nor the rattling of equipment. The feeling he had, holding Sungjong's limp body terrified him immensely. 

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SUNGJONG!!! MY BIAS I LURVE YOU SO MUCH <3 I wanted to update on our Maknae's birthday, but it's sad isn't it? What will happen? Thanks for waiting ~ anticipate the next chapter~