GTOP - Not Gonna Get Us

Collection of Ficlets

Hello! I'm back with this one and, once again, I at limits, so... Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Song: Tatu - Not Gonna Get Us
Pairing: Seunghyun x Jiyong - GTOP/JiTOP/TOPNyong
Word count: 1090

Thanks to Lyzbog for the song title!


“Do you have the tickets?” Jiyong asks as they make their way through the crowd of people, being mindful of their hand baggage.

“Everything is as it should be,” Seunghyun grins, flopping down in a chair, eyes following Jiyong’s lithe form until he sits down beside him. “Now we just have to wait until boarding. Soon we’ll be on our way, Ji.”

Jiyong chuckles, leaning back in his seat and throwing an arm over his eyes. “Everything is going according to plan so far. It’s perfect. Tell me, what’s the first thing you wanna do?”

Seunghyun lets out a dreamy sigh. “Relax. No more stress. I’m looking forward to enjoying a glass of wine with you while appreciating the view over Rome from our window.”

“With any luck you will only be enjoying me and forget all about the wine,” Jiyong says smoothly, waggling his perfectly arched eyebrows at him, and Seunghyun chuckles, deeply and amused. “Then we’ll celebrate with wine afterwards. Or, actually, we might as well toast first to celebrate all this…”

“Who gives a ?” Seunghyun shrugs. “We can do whatever we want. It’s not like anyone decides what we can and cannot do. We can bathe in wine if we want to.” Jiyong seems to contemplate this and Seunghyun snorts. “Save it.”

Jiyong grins, sneaking a peek at him from under his arms. “Whatever. We’ll bathe in something else then. Something expensive. It must be expensive.”

“Of course,” Seunghyun says with a nonchalant wave of his hand. “Nothing less than extravagant and worth a ing fortune.”

Jiyong leans forward, pulling the handbags they brought closer to his legs. They only have these two handbags plus another probably being loaded on the plane as they speak because it’s more than enough for just the two of them.

Jiyong lets out a sated sigh, letting his head drop on Seunghyun’s shoulder. Seunghyun brings a hand up, long fingers carding through the soft locks of his Jiyong’s platinum hair.

“You haven’t seen anything suspicious, right?” Jiyong murmurs against his neck and Seunghyun’s momentarily distracted by the soft press of lips on his skin.

“No, nothing,” he assures gently, then adds, with a playful twinkle in his eyes, “How about we try out the pool when we get there?”

One of Jiyong’s eyebrows shoots up in interest but he doesn’t bother moving or turning his head. “What are you thinking?”

Seunghyun’s fingers slowly trail down the back of Jiyong’s head, pausing to nuzzle the neck, following his cheekbone with his nails, a thumb resting shortly on those plumb lips, fingers stopping under the jaw in order to tilt Jiyong’s head backwards so that he can lean in and cover those lips with his own.

Jiyong eagerly kisses him back, eyes closed and wanting nothing more this instant than him.

He comes back to reality, though, when Seunghyun retreats, breathing heavier than moments ago.

“Must remember we’re in public,” he murmurs despite ignoring the long looks people send them, smiling dryly before his gaze finds Jiyong’s and turns slightly darker. “I’m thinking many things, Ji. It won’t be long.”

Jiyong smirks back before remembering their baggage and turning his head to find it still there. He releases a relieved sigh. They had been rather distracted for a short while, after all…

“This is an announcement. Flight KE927 to Rome will begin boarding. Passengers, please proceed to the Main Terminal. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Thank you.”

“There, it’s time,” Seunghyun says, standing from his seat and stretching his arms into the air. “Ah, finally.”

“Wait, Seunghyun.”

Seunghyun blinks, looking at Jiyong whose eyes are glued on something in front of him. He follows his line of vision, eyebrows rising when he understands what Jiyong is worried about.

“Oh.”

Oh,” Jiyong mocks, throwing his handbag over his shoulder while Seunghyun takes the other. “Maybe we can get away before they-”

“Too late,” Seunghyun interrupts, gesturing at the four men coming their way. “They have already seen us.”

“,” Jiyong curses and they set off in a run.

It’s an airport, so someone running because they are about to miss their flight isn’t such an unusual sight. Few so much as spare them a single glance. Jiyong and Seunghyun run in and out of the masses, mingling with the people in their attempt to shake of their persistent pursuers.

Lucky thing an airport is so public or they would’ve had no hope of escape.

“They are not gonna get us, not now,” Jiyong hisses out through clenched teeth. “Not now.”

“They won’t,” Seunghyun assures, grabbing Jiyong by the wrist and pulling him in some other direction.

Shaking off their pursuers takes roughly fifteen minutes because of complications in the forms of the pursuers splitting up and trying to trap them that way and once it was nearly game over, but, thanks to Jiyong’s quick thinking, they got away.

“I don’t see them,” Seunghyun breathes once they’ve stopped to take a short break. “Do you?”

“No,” Jiyong says. “Hurry, we must get to the flight; they might know where we are going.”

“Right,” Seunghyun nods before proceeding to the Main Terminal. “Keep your eyes open.”

Five minutes later they are at the terminal and with no of their pursuers in sight. They both let out sighs of relief and not long after, they are seated in the plane, waiting for take-off.

“They won’t dare coming here, right?” Jiyong says slowly, keeping his voice low as to not get someone’s unwanted attention. He looks up at the front, keeping an eye out for any of their pursuers. “One thing is out there, another is in here.”

“I doubt it,” Seunghyun says. “They wouldn’t want to make a scene.”

Jiyong allows himself a grin once the voice in the speakers announces that they are preparing for lift-off and the flight attendants in the plane will be giving the standard safety briefing.

Finally they can settle down and breathe easily again.

“We made it,” Jiyong sighs when they feel the plane moving. He chuckles. “We made it, Seunghyun.”

“They had it coming,” Seunghyun grins, laying a hand on Jiyong’s thigh. “Don’t bite the hand that feeds you, they say. Well, them, I say.”

Jiyong grins, covering Seunghyun’s hand with his own, gaze trailing up to where their hand baggage is.

“Indeed. them. Their fault for letting us into their little circle.”

Because in those two bags are stolen goods.

Everything they need to live in luxury for the rest of their lives.


I hope you enjoyed reading! I'm not too sure about the airport and meh. In my mind, it happened to be Incheon Airport, so... I looked up that speech-thingy, to name one, and altered it a bit, soo.

I hope you're enjoying the summer! I have some questions. One: Have you seen the pictures with BIGBANG as characters for Tower of Saviours?! Let me tell you, I saw the picture teaser and fangirled sooo much. The members with control over the elements? Oh yes. It's definitely going to be written into a fanfic (I'm already plotting). And now that there are more pictures, better pictures, of them and their elements... Youngbae and fire, Daesung and water, Seungri and nature, Jiyong and dark, Seunghyun and light... Oh yes.

Two: I've been wondering. What is your OTP in BIGBANG?

I'm sure I had something else to say, but, ah... Well. If I remember, I'll edit it, and if not... It'll stay a mystery forever. Dun dun dunnnn.

See you!