Reactions of the Super Junior Members after Kyuhyun called Sungmin 'HYUNG'(Sequel to 'Call Me Hyung First')

Call Me 'Hyung' First [two-shot fanfic]

 

After getting out of Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s room, Yesung and Ryeowook hurriedly went downstairs to tell the other members what happened. It was all caught on tape. Kyuhyun was calling Sungmin, ‘Sungmin-hyung’.
 
After letting the other member watch the tape, Yesung uploaded the video on his cyworld and got many comments like:


‘Wow! Kyu-oppa is being respectful… kya!!! *dies*’


‘Omo~ is that really Kyuhyun? I never thought he’ll call anyone hyung.’


‘Kyuhyun is so sweet. I’m falling in love with him again…’


‘Where is Evil Kyu? His new nickname should be Respectful Kyu…’


‘Kyu-oppa is stammering while saying Sungmin-hyung. It was too cute…’


‘Yah~ don’t call them hyung. It doesn’t suit you. Get back to being Evil Kyu!!’


‘Oh! I love KyuMin couple…’
 
Heechul twitted it on his twitter account.
“Our Kyuhyunnie is being respectful to his hyung for the first time. It’s a new world record. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.”
 
Siwon could not believe what he saw and prayed.
“Thank you Lord, our magnae is now being respectful to us. I hope he would call us all hyung. I really hope it would happen soon. Jeongmal komawo for what happened today…”
 
Shindong just watched the whole video and never commented on it because he was still busy eating dokbokki for the nth time.
 
Leeteuk was the happiest among the members because he realized that Kyuhyun could really change for the better. “He’s not Evil Kyu, he is now Good Kyu.” Leeteuk commented.
 
Ryeowook went up his room. He was still jealous of Kyuhyun because Yesung paid much attention on Kyuhyun during this week rather than to help him compose a new song.
 
Eunhyuk was jealous of the KyuMin moment that happened and wanted to make a EunHae moment.


“What are we going to do Hyukkie?”
“Donghae-yah, let’s make a EunHae moment. Why don’t you try calling me hyung?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Are you crazy? We’re not making a parody of that KyuMin moment. It was all too cheesy.”
“Then what theme would be best for our EunHae moment?” Eunhyuk asked again.
“Let’s just sleep. Don’t even bother thinking about it.”
 
Sungmin was really super happy because he was the first person in the whole world whom Kyuhyun called hyung. It was like a dream come true for him. He really can’t forget the moment when Kyuhyun said ‘Sungmin-hyung.’
 
Kyuhyun didn’t think that his other hyungs would exaggerate over what happened. “They’re really so childish. They’re always making a fuss on such small things. What is wrong on calling Sungmin hyung when he is really my hyung? Nothing’s wrong about it diba?”
 
There was an online voting and Kyuhyun was ranked as the best magnae among other Male Groups in Korea.


“See this? I’m the Best Maknae among Korean Male Groups. You should congratulate me. You should obey my every command.” Kyuhyun suggested letting the other members see what was written in the website.


“Yah~ Kyuhyun-ah, you should be thankful for me. You would not have been the best maknae if not for the video.” Yesung commented.


“With or without the video, I would still be the best magnae. And it was an online voting, because of my fans all over the world; I was the voted the best, so why should I thank you?”
“You should thank me because that video made your popularity rose higher than mine.” Yesung said to Kyuhyun.


“Mworagoyo? My popularity was always higher than you from the start. Don’t dream Yesung!”


“You’re both dreaming because no one can beat me when it comes to popularity. I’m always number 1.” Heechul joined their conversation.


“If you’re the most popular, then why am I having the most number of followers on twitter?” Donghae asked.


“Yeah” Eunhyuk agreed.


“Don’t in our conversation when we’re not talking to you.” Heechul instructed the EunHae couple.


“You’re just jealous because Donghae has more followers than you.” Eunhyuk teased Heechul.


“Yah~ LEE HYUK JAE! You want a piece of me!!!” Heechul was getting moody because of Eunhyuk’s comment.


Eunhyuk runs away back to their room with Donghae, afraid that Heechul would torture them because of their nonsense comments on the latter. Eunhyuk was still glancing back on the other members who were still talking.

_The End_