Call Me 'Hyung' First

Call Me 'Hyung' First [two-shot fanfic]

 

Kyuhyun received a guitar as a gift and wanted to learn how to play it so he asked the help from his hyungs. The first hyung he saw when he went down the stairs was Heechul. Heechul was currently laying down the sofa using his cell phone.
“Heechul-ah, help me play the guitar”
“I’m busy with twitter, go ask the others.”
Heechul doesn’t really care whether Kyuhyun calls him hyung or not.
 
He went to the dance room and saw Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong.
“Donghae-yah, Eunhyuk-ah, Shindong-ah stop fooling around, teach me how to play the guitar.”
“We’re busy practicing” Eunhyuk said while busy trying to make other dance steps from the famous hip s.
“We’re thinking of new dance steps for the new single, go ask others” Shindong shouted because he was so far from Kyuhyun. He was currently eating dokbokki in the side.
“I can’t help you, Kibum hasn’t been around this times and he still haven’t finished teaching me, all I know is the chord A” this was Donghae.
“You’re no help… Aish…” Kyuhyun walked out of the dance room.
 
Siwon wasn’t around that time because he was busy with his acting career.
He doesn’t want the help from Yesung and Ryeowook.
Leeteuk was currently writing a letter for Kangin who was still in the army.
All that’s left from the Super Junior members was Sungmin.
 
“Yeah, why didn’t I think of it first? Sungmin plays instruments well. I’ll ask his help.”
 
He searched their whole dorm but wasn’t able to find Sungmin.
“Leeteuk-hyung, where is Sungmin?”
“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him.”
 
 “I’ll just disturb the two lovebirds…” [Evil laugh]
He entered Ryeowook’s room knowing that Ryeowook and Yesung were together composing a new song.
“Where’s Sungmin?”
“Why are you asking where Sungmin is? Hmm, I think I know why. Haha…” Yesung trying to tease Kyuhyun
“Yah~ Tell me where Sungmin is or I’ll throw Ddangkkoma!”
“You’ll never scare me! Haha…”
“Ryeowook, do you know where’s Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asked totally ignoring Yesung.
“I don’t know. I wasn’t able to go out the room because we’re composing.”
“Yah~ Talk to me, why are you always ignoring me?” Yesung butting in the conversation
“I’ll just go.” Then, Kyuhyun went out the room.
 
“That Kyuhyun needs to learn to respect his hyung… You should be the magnae not him. I’ll never tell him where Sungmin went” Yesung told Ryeowook.
 
Suddenly, Kyuhyun entered the room again, holding Ddangkkoma.
“Yah~ CHO KYUHYUN, Take your hands off Ddangkkoma!”
“Tell me first where I can find Sungmin”
“Tell me first why do you want to find Sungmin?”
Kyuhyun attempted to throw Ddangkkoma.
Afraid that Kyuhyun would throw ddangkkoma, Yesung blurted out
“He’s out with manager-hyung!!” Then, he gets Ddangkkoma out from the hands of the evil magnae.
Kyuhyun left the room without thanking his hyung.
 
“I thought you were not going to tell him where Sungmin went?”
“Are you crazy? Ddangkkoma is much more important than anything else” Yesung said while hugging Ddangkkoma. “Poor Ddangkkoma… why do you have to experience these sufferings…”
“You’re totally crazy about Ddangkkoma. Let’s compose a new song.”
Yesung suddenly thought of an idea “Let’s make a song entitled Ddangkkoma”
“Adik~~”
 
“So, Sungmin’s out with manager hyung, I’ll just ask his help tomorrow. I’m so tired asking help and finding where he was. I’ll just play Star Craft”
 
Kyuhyun was playing for about 2 hours then Sungmin entered their room and take a rest from the busy day. Due to being addicted in the game, he didn’t even notice Sungmin and he even forgot to ask Sungmin to teach him how to play the guitar.
 
After their dinner, Sungmin was busy washing their dishes, when Yesung suddenly crept behind him, startling Sungmin.
“Yah~ what do you want? I almost died of heart attack, don’t do it again”
“Haha… I scared you.”
“You looked like an alien because of that big head. Haha…”
“Haha… it’s funny… [sarcastic tone], by the way, Kyuhyun was looking for you the whole day.”
“Kyuhyun was looking for me? Why?”
“I don’t know, he says wants to learn how to play guitar.”
“I’ll just teach him tomorrow, he’s playing Star Craft again and I can’t disturb him.”
“Yah~ Sungmin-ah, can I ask you a favor?” Yesung asked in a mild tone voice.
“What favor?”
“Kyuhyun never learned how to respect us. He doesn’t even call us hyungs. I’m afraid he will get used to it and will not respect any of his hyungs. Please teach him a lesson.”
“Why me?”
“I don’t know. Just do it. I’m counting on you”
 
The next day, Sungmin was still sleeping hugging his pink throw pillow when Kyuhyun throw a big pillow on him.
“Yah~ CHO KYUHYUN, stop fooling around. I’m still sleepy.”
“Teach me how to play guitar.”
“I’ll teach you later but please let me sleep first.”
“No, wake up now!!!”
“Yah~ you really don’t know how to respect your hyung!’
“Okay, teach me later. You’re now starting to sound like Yesung. Next time maybe, you’ll like pink turtles. Haha… oh well…”
 
“Okay, I’ll teach you how to play guitar in one condition.”
“Condition? As long as I can do it. What is it?”
“Call my Sungmin-hyung first!”
“What?”
“Sungmin-hyung”
“I can’t do it. My image of being an evil magnae would be ruined.”
“Is that all you think about? Respect us first before I’ll teach you how to play the guitar.”
“Let me do anything except that respect thing.”
“Well, okay. I’ll just go out. there’s nothing to do here.”
“S——Sungmin—-hyu~~…I can’t do it”
 
Kyuhyun ordered a pink strawberry cake for Sungmin but Sungmin only accepted it and eat it with his hyungs. He didn’t even share it for Kyuhyun. [poorkyu]
Kyuhyun bought a pink bunny stuffed toy with Sungmin’s name on it but it didn't affected Sungmin’s decision on teaching Kyuhyun how to play the guitar.
Kyuhyun attempted anything just to get Sungmin to teach him how to play the guitar but unfortunately nothing worked out.
 
One night, the Super Junior member celebrated because of Eunhyuk’s birthday. Sungmin got drunk and Kyuhyun was the one who carried him to their room.
“Okay, this is the moment.”
Kyuhyun took advantage of Sungmin’s condition and…
“Sungmin teach me how to play the guitar”
“O——o—-Oka—-okay…”
“Hyung? Haha… I’ll never call anyone that”
 
The next day, Kyuhyun was proud of what happened last night and asked Sungmin to teach him now.
“But you still haven’t fulfilled the condition”
“But last night, you told me that you’ll teach me…”
“Did I said that? Maybe I was too drunk… Call me hyung first”
 
“If you want to learn the guitar, call him hyung!” Leeteuk told Kyuhyun. He heard them talking in the kitchen.
“What’s wrong with the word hyung? Call him Sungmin-hyung like this Sungmin-hyung” Ryeowook said in a cute voice.
“Yeah, call him Sungmin-hyung” Eunhyuk and Donghae both suggested
“It’s so early in the morning and you’re all making noise here. Yah~ Eunhyuk-ah, prepare milk for me!” Heechul said while walking down the stairs.
“You’re so demanding!” Eunhyuk thought.
 
Without any choice, Kyuhyun was thinking of calling Sungmin hyung but not in front of others so without a sound, he grabbed Sungmin’s hand and dragged him back to their room.
“Something will happen, I can feel it” Heechul was laughing silently.
“Don’t make such foolish assumptions Heechul. Those two will have some conversation to do.” Leeteuk said.
“Green-minded Heechul!” Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted and run fast back to their room.
“Such disrespectful dongsaengs” Heechul said in disbelief and he went back to his room.
“Living here is really fun… I love everyday playing with them… I hope this will be forever” Leeteuk commented.
 
On Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room,
“Why do you want me to call you hyung?”
“I want you to respect me.”
“Is that so? If you want it so bad, here it is.”
10 seconds passed…
“I’m waiting”
“——Sungmin—-hyu~~hyung! Is that okay?”
 
“Ryeowook and Yesung, you got it on tape?” Sungmin suddenly asked.
“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun was surprised.
“Yeah!” then Yesung and Ryeowook came out from their hiding place.
“Got it on tape Kyu!” Yesung was teasing Kyuhyun again.
“What does this mean?” Kyuhyun asked again.
“Mianhae Kyuhyun, Yesung asked me to do this.” Sungmin explained.
“Yah~ Yesung-ah! I hate you…I’ll kill your Ddangkkoma!”
“You can’t scare me now. Haha…Ddangkkoma is not here right now…”
“Aish~~~such terrible hyungs!!!”
 
Kyuhyun stayed in his room for the whole day and didn’t talk to anyone. Sungmin entered their room feeling guilty of what happened.
“Mianhae for what happened. So, do you still want to learn how to play the guitar?”
Kyuhyun was silent for a moment, but he got his guitar and he sat beside Sungmin.
 
After playing for a while,
“I really liked it when you played ‘Just When I Needed You The Most’. You were so great back then. Can you play it for me hyung?”
“Hyung? You’re calling me hyung? Am I dreaming?”
“You’re not dreaming. I really wanted to call you hyung the first time you asked me to, but because of my pride I wasn’t able to.”
“It’s okay. I never wanted you to call me hyung, calling me by my name is okay.”
“Sungmin-hyung… Komawo^_^”
Sungmin smiled at him while playing ‘Just When I Needed You Most’
 
—-THE END—-