Stop it! You Forgot!

Stop It

"I can't believe you forgot, Daehyun." Youngjae exclaimed throwing the magazine Jungup had been reading quietly. 

"YAH!" the boy cried in indignition as Zelo patted his back soothingly.

"Forget what? I don't understand, Jae!" Daehyun flinched slightly as the wad of paper zipped past his face. "Why are you so y today?" Youngjae saw red.

"Y? You want to see y? you, Jung Daehyun, don't come back until you can remember what today is! Maybe then you'll learn how to treat your boyfriend better." Youngjae hissed as he stormed down the hall into their shared bedroom. Daehyun sighed. What's so special about today?

"Aish, pabo! It's your guys anniversary of the day you two met. He wanted to celebrate it with you like you guys do every year. But someone forgot." Himchan rolled his eyes as he leaned against Yongguk who was busily writing down lyrics.

"...!" Daehyun cursed as he smacked his forehead. 

"Yah! No cursing, it's bad enough you two don't go ten minutes without fighting." Yongguk scolded him. "We don't need the maknaes to get bad habbits from you two." 

Daehyun just ignored his Hyung and moved down the hall to his and Youngjae's bedroom. He gnawed his lip nervously as he lifted his hand to knock on the door. He hesitated slightly before gently knocking.

"Youngjae...mianhae. I-I didn't mean it." Daehyun felt like a pittiful schoolboy who had just been scolded. "Please don't be mad... I'm so sorry." Daehyun felt his heart sink when Youngjae didn't reply. His shoulders slumped as he walked back to the livingroom which was now vacant. Would Youngjae forgive him this time? Yongguk Hyung wasn't kidding about them fighting all the time. That's really all they did, that and passionate make up . Daehyun couldn't remember the last time they had sat down and had a decent talk. He didn't even think that they'd been on a date!

"Aish! I really messed this up." Daehyun sighed feeling truly aweful. I have to make this up to Youngjae. He thought to himself. That's when it dawned on him.