He sleeps again

The Sleeping Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-not proofread, sorry for any typos and grammar errors-

 

After spent hours in the library, Hyukjae and Donghae decided to go home. Their first plan was to went straight home, making two cups of hot chocolate, brush their teeth, then go to sleep. But as usual, Donghae just had to ruined everything by expressing his overly curious mind. His body was reacting faster than his brain, and before Hyukjae realized it, Donghae already left his side and came closer to where the weird sound he heard come from.

“Donghae! I said stop! Seriously, where do you wanna go?”, Hyukjae already blabbering impatiently, trying to stop Donghae but useless since Donghae kept dragging him behind. “Hyukjae, what is that sound? I want to know because the songs sounded weird.”, Donghae said, without even turn to look at Hyukjae.

“Aish, what songs are you talking about? I don’t understand but for sure that’s not the witch. Come let’s-“

“It is coming from this place!!”

Hyukjae scanned the place in front of him through Donghae’s shoulder, realizing what is the place Donghae has been so curious of. Shaking his head, Hyukjae dragged Donghae away from the place. Like hell he would take Donghae to enter the place. Absolutely no. Donghae’s appearance is too good looking to be brought inside, and letting all the attentions inside change to Donghae is the least thing Hyukjae would do.

“Let’s go home…”, Hyukjae started to pull Donghae by the wrist, but the latter still persistence it makes Hyukjae think he’s trying to persuade a kid. “I do not want to leave before we go inside.”

After some minutes of arguments, Hyukjae finally gave up. It would be useless trying to make the prince change his decision. Hyukjae even thinks that he is currently babysitting a new born prince. But at the same time he feels save near Donghae, as if Donghae always in guard for him. What a confusing mind.

“Hyukjae, come on we have to go inside…”

Hyukjae breathed heavily, fixing his glasses, taking a last look at the exterior of the bright night club, before skipping his way beside Donghae. Loud RnB music could be heard from outside. He sured enough this won’t be a good decision.

And Hyukjae’s worry is indeed came true. The moment they stepped inside the night club, Donghae, like a shining prince he is, catching a lot of people attentions, mostly the women, and maybe some of the gay guys too. Hyukjae can feel it since their eyes as if those bore daggers to Donghae’s blistful body. And the said guy is just looking around clueless, busy admiring the interior and the colorful bar lights instead.

“Wow, Hyukjae, is this some kind of nest? There are so many people with strange outfits. And are they doing ritual dances? And what is that light coming from that ball?”

Hyukjae face palmed, totally aware of the women trying to seduce Donghae when the two walk passed them. Poor those women, if only they knew Donghae’s mind and heart will only be for his still-unknown princess.

“No Donghae, they are just having fun. And the lights help them doing what they’re doing!”, half yelling because of the loud music, Hyukjae explained to Donghae simply. Seriously, he really doesn’t want to explain any further to Donghae. What’s the use anyway?

“Can you teach me? I want to learn like them too. That activity looks very fun! Just like the new moon party we usually had at the palace!”

“No Donghae, I won’t teach you and you won’t-“

Hyukjae’s words were cut off when suddenly a view women pushed him away and starting to circle Donghae. Seriously? Hyukjae’s pride was getting pushed down just now. You know, he is a guy too but those women only care about Donghae. Not like he cared but seriously?

“Hyukjae!!”

Realizing he’s been daydreaming for too long, Hyukjae shook his head, trying to focus on searching Donghae’s position which suddenly disappeared from his sight. “Donghae! Donghae!! Where are you?!”, struggling throughout the loud music, Hyukjae yelled from the top of his lungs, hoping that Donghae would hear him. And he hopes those women haven’t done anything inappropriate to Donghae just yet.

Hyukjae started to feels frustrated after like half an hour searching with no clue. He’s been wandering around the night club, but found no Donghae anywhere. Those women had probably brought Donghae away from the night club. No.  That can’t be. Absolutely no.

“Donghae! Donghae!!”, Hyukjae abruptly ran to the bar counter when he noticed Donghae sitting there. And with a view women beside him. And him drinking the champagne. Lots of empty glass in front of him. Oh god please no. Not that one too. Donghae didn’t just drink all those, right? He can’t seriously be drunk, right?

Pushing the women away, Hyukjae trying to stop Donghae from drinking anymore champagne and drag him out. “Donghae let’s go! We have to leave this place!”, said Hyukjae. “No~, I still want to drink that yellow water~”, Donghae said half awake, his state is already so drunk by now. Even Hyukjae has to guide him to walk.

“I told you not to come inside! You should’ve listened to my words! Aish you bratty prince!!”

Hyukjae stop a cab and force Donghae to go inside the vehicle. Dealing with sane Donghae is already tiring, and now Hyukjae also have to deal with drunk Donghae. What a wonderful life he has. And don’t forget he’ll have classes tomorrow morning.

“For god’s sake just go inside the house!”

“No~ I want the yellow water~”

Hyukjae thought their way to the house would be easier since Donghae started to lost consciousness, but it proved Hyukjae wrong because Donghae kept on trying to get free from him when they got out from the elevator.

“Donghae please be cooperative!”, Hyukjae dragged Donghae hurriedly to the livingroom, deciding that this is the right opportunity for him to claim his bedroom again, and let Donghae sleep on the couch. “No~ yellow water…”, Donghae keeps on mumbling.

“Aish, you, for real now!!”, Hyukjae put Donghae harshly on the couch, and dropped his body lifelessly on the carpeted floor beside the couch. He just lost his breath because of Donghae. After glancing at Donghae and making sure that the latter already fainted, Hyukjae laid his body on the carpet, closing his eyes and resting his aching back for a while. Piggybacking Donghae was a very hard thing to do and Hyukjae noted not to do that again in the future.

But looks like Hyukjae’s peaceful surrounding only happened for awhile, because he heard Donghae shuffled on the couch make him snapped his eyes open. But Hyukjae is too late though, because the moment after, he felt Donghae fell on top of him. And moreover, he felt the latter’s lips on his.

Is this really happening or is this just his imagination?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter