Can I Kill It?

The Sleeping Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Will you stop stabbing that innocent couch? You’ve messed my house enough.”

Hyukjae glanced slightly at Donghae, somehow hesitate  to approach him closer. Exhaled his breath, he decided to just continue cleaning the kitchen, which has been a mess since yesterday. Hyukjae had gave up his household and belongings to be abused by Donghae since there is no way he could stop the prince and his deathly sword.

“That square moving object had kidnapped my princess, and I have to find it. Tomorrow we will hunt that square evil object Hyukjae.”, Donghae said calmly while still abusing the earlier couch.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, doesn’t even look at Donghae’s direction.

“How many times I have to tell you? That evil object you mention, it’s called CAR. And I can assure you it’s not kidnapping your princess. Maybe you saw the wrong girl.”

“Did you say that I, the prince of the Eastern Region, the heir of the East King’s crown, is blind?!”

“Woah, calm down. I’m not saying that you’re blind. I just tried to say that you-“

“Enough! Tomorrow we will hunt that object.”

“Car.”

“Yes, whatever it is. And we will kill it, and save my princess.”

“But it’s not kidnapping-“

“What I say is a command, and you are not allowed to say no!”

With that one last sentence, Donghae jabbed his sword hard to the couch, and walk away.

“Hyukjae?”

“Yeah?”, Hyukjae turned around still feeling annoyed, and realized that Donghae already stood in front of his bedroom.

“Come here and open this door for me. Do not forget to prepare my room first before I enter. I have to enjoy an excellent sleep tonight.”

Hyukjae gritted his teeth in annoyance. ‘Spoiled prince is spoiled! Since when MY room become his?!’, he thought.

“Don’t you at least want to help me clean my kitchen? You made the mess.”

“No. Prince do not do that. Now come here and open the door. After you clean my room make that delicious hot drink with brown color. I need to consume that liquid before I sleep.”

“Chocolate milk…”, Hyukjae replied lifelessy. Bickering with the prince will totally be a useless thing.

~TheSleepingPrince~

Hyukjae massaged his aching shoulders and back, resting his body on the crumbled couch. He’s wondering how could the prince sleep inside his room while he is on the couch, whereas he is the house owner.

He looked at his-now-clean-as-usual kitchen, eventhough some  things still need to be fixed, mostly his precious couch.

“How can he be so attached with the princess?”

Remembering the thing happened earlier afternoon, Hyukjae wondering if the prince really love his princess the biggest.

“I wonder what kind of princess that could make that hard-headed prince fall head over heels…”, there was slightly a jealous tone in his voice, realizing even more that his fate with the prince…will be none.

Hyukjae wondering by himself, if only Donghae didn’t miss the car and managed to catch up earlier, will the prince live happily ever after with his princess by now? Such a shame though, that Hyukjae didn’t have enough time to saw how the princess look like.

One thing he is still confused of, is it even possible, that the prince being free from the curse and found his princess, almost at the same time. There is even possibility that his princess doesn’t even exist on the present, but the fact that she is indeed somehow, reincarnated, makes Hyukjae bewildered.

“Is this what they called as unbroken fate of love? Then what am I? A curse breaker?”, he sighed in defeat.

At first Hyukjae thought that Donghae was meant to be with him, since he is the one who broke the curse. But well, this is not a happy ending fairytale after all.

“ARGH!!! HYUKJAE!!! COME HERE QUICK!!”

Hyukjae got startled by a sudden scream coming from his bedroom.

Of course, the prince just have to ruin his perfect resting time.

“What now?! we are in the middle of the night!”, Hyukjae barged in, totally not amused.

What he saw next, shocked him to death, as if the world has come to its apocalypse.

“DIE YOU! DIE! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AN EVIL CREATURE! I HAVE TO BURN IT AFTERWARD!”

Donghae keeps on smashing a square object on the floor with something that looks like a paralon tube. Unfortunately, the square object turns out to be Hyukjae’s precious one, because his expression turns pale in second.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY LAPTOP???!!! ALL MY IMPORTANT FILES ARE IN THERE!!!”, Hyukjae pushed Donghae in frustration, trying to re arranged the-now-scattered pieces that was his laptop once. “OH MY GOD LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE!! I’M DOOMED!”

“B-but Hyukjae, this creature was reflecting a strange red light earlier! It must be the witch that are trying to cast their spell on me!”

“I re-charged it you dummy! How many times I have to tell you there are no witch?! Witches exist no more stupid idiots!!”

Never in his life Hyukjae bad mouthing someone so much in one day, but this prince really is too much already.

“HOW DARE YOU CALL ME STUPID?!”

“BECAUSE YOU ARE!!”

“DO NOT EVER FORGET YOUR PLACE HYUKJAE! I AM THE PRINCE AND YOU SHOULD OBEY ME!”

“AND I’M THIS HOUSE OWNER SO YOU SHOULD OBEY ME!!”

“BUT I AM THE HIGGEST RULER HERE!”

“NO YOU’RE NOT!! GET OUT FROM MY ROOM!!”

Before the prince could reply any longer, Hyukjae already forced him to get out of his bedroom and slammed the door hard. He heard Donghae banged the door and said incoherent words, but Hyukjae is too busy crying over his poor laptop to care.

“I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU’VE RUINED MY LIFE!!!”

‘And my heart….’, Hyukjae added silently.

~TheSleepingPrince~

Hyukjae is cooking fried rice happily, even humming some songs in the process

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter