Chapter 3 - First Meet

A Glimpse of Heaven

Their first meet.

                                                  

 

A bright Saturday morning, Nana decided to wake up a little bit early than always, she decided to jog along the park nearby her house with a simple tracksuit with boyfriend jumper, accompany with her own iPod that her dad gave her last year before she's completely moved into her own house. While listening to Exo's Moonlight, she ignore her surrounding, those eyes that always trails on her steps. It gaves her chills but she keep running bravely but suddenly a little girl, around 4 years old appear in front of her and she stop in a sudden. She letting out the sigh of relief when she knew that she didn't hit the girl at all. Once it's settled, she continue running while her gazes still on the kid, and baaaam ! She bumped into a tall guy, and she look up to see him but suddenly she gasped. " Chanyeol sunbae ", she startled. Park Chanyeol, one year older than Nana and her sunbaenim(senior) in her highschool. 

Chanyeol as shocked as Nana, so he decided to help her up and showing his toothy smile. So he started a conversation with Nana while walking around the park. The conversation goes ;

 

Chanyeol ; Oh before anything, let me ask you, you're Im Jinah right? The famous cheerleader in my former highschool?

Nana ; O-oh yes sunbaenim, I am Im Jinah, you can just call me Nana, and if I'm not mistaken you're from the school band too right?

He shrugged and laugh.

Chanyeol ; Yes, I am that Park Chanyeol, the famous Park Chanyeol and please drop the formalities, call me Chanyeol. Arasseo?

Nana ; O-okay Chanyeol, so where did you live? And what are you doing now?

Chanyeol ; Well, I live around here, did you see any apartments around here? I'm in Block A. And I'm one of the SNU's student, Major in Liberal Art.

Nana gasp as soon she heard Block A, that's where she live too.

Nana ; O-oh, what a coincidence, I am living in Block A too, 5th floor and one of SNU's students, Majoring in Performing Art.

 

While they're talking to each other, suddenly another tall guy, with dirty blonde hair approaches Nana and Chanyeol. Could it be. . . Kris? Nana froze by looking the man's figure in front of her, that's the same similar body that she'd bumped into, the first day of her University life. She mumbled softly, " thats the scumbag ", and so does Kris, he can't even blink his eyes soon he catches the glimpse of Nana's figure in front of him. Chanyeol realized the 'frozen' situation between Nana and Kris, so he tried to bugged in by waving his hands to both parties until they blinking their eyes and back to the reality again. " Meet this is Kris, the handsome guy in SNU ", Chanyeol bragged about his handsome friend, that had been his friend from the day of their orientation. Kris offer a handshake to Nana, " call me Kris and what's your name? ". She answered it hesitantly, " Im Jinah, my name is Im Jinah, please just call me Nana ", at last she paste a smile on her nervous expression. That's the very first time for Nana and Kris meet. Unpredictable and short. So they walked to the apartment and Nana took separated ways once she reached the lift, " see you guys later, maybe? ", she waves her hands to Chanyeol and Kris. " Sure, til then Nana ", Chanyeol beamed when he heard what nana said.

 

Chanyeol's POV ;

Oh, that's unpredictable, I-I met my old crush, Im Jinah, she's pretty like always. Do I look silly in front of her? Damn. The fate is cruel, why can't we meet when I am handsome? So, about this Nana, I liked her since the last two grade in highschool, but she doesn't seem interested in me. I used to give her love note, but. . .she threw it away, like any other love notes. But I won't give up this time. I won't let Nana be someone else property, than me. At least. . . I know what happened to her back then. A real bad past. 

 

 

Editor's Corner.

Wow, they met at last ! The couple that made in Heaven. But what the dark past of Nana that Chanyeol knows? Let's wait for upcoming chapter. Ganbatte! I am sorry once again for the limitation of grammars.

 

Z.D.A.L.D