Chapter 2 - Unfortunate.

A Glimpse of Heaven

                                         

 

Location ; SNU University.

Events ; Curriculums' Festival.

 

Its been a week for Nana's university life experience, besides attended the classes she also trying to make friend by socializing between her friends, and its been only a week for her, she already received a love note by several guys in her classes ;

 

Person A ;

Hey Nana, you're pretty, should we hit it up?

 

Person B ; 

Yo! You got nice body there, should we heat it up sometimes?

 

Person C ;

I got a crush on you, but I am not one of your ideal type, but if you don't mind, can we go out together sometimes?

 

She tossed every love note she got from the guys. It's all because her past since haunting her, until now. She shrugged the thought of it from her mind and lead her way to the curriculums' festival that had been held in the Main Hall on that day. As soon she'd arrived there, she looked around to look whether there's some clubs or sports clubs that attracted her. Step by step she trotted along the aisle with the banner almost everywhere. And daang ! She grinned as soon she saw 'the Art Club' and 'the Dance Club', so she decided to joined in both clubs. Lastly, before she took her lead back to her class, she signed up for the Cheerleading Squad, since her body proportions are suitable for that activity. She walked happily back to her class, the Acting Class.

 

Still at the Curriculums' Festival . . . . . . . .

 

Kris, he's the Vice President for the Dance Club, while he was busy with the back prop for his corner, he saw a glimpse of a girl body ; blonde and slender, the same perfume that he'd smelled before, oh, the girl that he bumped last week. He sighed as soon he turned his body around to look at the owner of the body, but she walked away, so he decided to forget what had been haunting his life for a week, a weird spark inside his heart since the day he bumped her. Kris took the list of the students that already signed up for the Dance Club and looked at it thoroughly and suddenly a name, a name that made his heart thumped a little bit faster than usual, " Im Jinah ", he mumbled softly while inhale. He has to meet this person, and figure out what's actually wrong with him these days.

 

Kris's POV ;

 

Im Jinah, yes, that name, I don't know why but it always give some weird feelings that had been lingering around me these days, to be specific, since the day I bumped into a girl, and I believe that her name is Im Jinah. Do you wanna know why is it weird for me to have this kind of feelings towards a girl, add up, she's a stranger, a new student in the University, perhaps? Reminiscing back in November 2011, that's the grieving month for me, when I lost my mother, my only hope for me to let my chin up and walk with proud, my only strength that always support me through ups and downs, she lose to the disease, Bone Cancer. From that particular moment, I already sworn to myself that I won't fall in love with another girl, unless she got some traits like my mother, that's gonna be exceptional. So it's been a few years that I hide myself involving with some romantic relationship, it's not like I am not popular, or not have any specific interest towards a girl, it just. . . I haven't meet The One. But Im Jinah, she's different I guess. I wanna meet her badly. . . .

 

Nana's POV ;

 

I swear to God, I won't join any other clubs other than I had signed up today. It made my legs sore. Not to be whiny, but it's my own fault for wearing a pair of high heels for today occassion, to look pretty, nah just kidding. Well, about Art Club and Dance Club, there's some stories that I will share now but please don't laugh okay?

Dance Class ;

I won't brag about my skills, but I can dance very well, do you ever know After School? I made dance cover almost all of their songs and the newest track is Catallena, it's catchy and cute, I wish I can be one of them, one day maybe? Wish me best of luck, mates !

Art Class ; 

I can tell you that I'm the woman version of Picasso, do you want some proof? Here. 

So how was it? Its yeppeo(pretty) right? 

Maybe I shall stop bragging about my drawings, I know it's bad. Thats the reason why I join the Art Club.

So about the rest of the day, ah yes, the Acting Class, I learnt it from Sir Lee and we got special guest today, guess who? It's our national first love, a singer and actress, Miss A Suzy. I adore her acting skills so much. 

 

 

Editor's Corner.

Aww, they didnt get the chance to see eye-to-eye just yet, anticipated for the upcoming chapter? Come on, lets move on !

 

Z.D.A.L.D