Chapter 1 - Us

A Glimpse of Heaven

Nana's POV ;

      After a year settling down in the unknown place from my hometown, now I am officially an university student, Seoul National University, which is well-known in South Korea and almost every edges of the world, after pass with flying colors for the university entrance exams. Born in Gwangju and moving in Seoul almost a year ago with my parents' help. Precisely in 23 years of living, only now I feel that I am completely an independent woman, because I am living alone and from now on, I'll try to support my own living expenses by having part-time job, without burdening my parents back in Gwangju. 

 

March 1st, 2014 -

 

My first day for the university life so I wake up from the bed and tying my hair up while making my bed. Today will be the starting of the new journey, there's nothing to look behind, I am what I am now, no one can ever change me. Hi, I'm Im Jinah and please, call me Nana. Soon after I clean myself up and match a white tee with skinny jeans and red cardigan for my first-day-in-university-outfit, I take a piece of white bread and run towards my Baby, Ford Fiesta. 

I ran to the Administration Office and register myself with the assistant's help as fast as I can so I can catch up my orientation day with the rest of the students today. While running without looking around suddenly I feel like myself bumped into a person. Yes, a person, perhaps he's taller than me because I bumped into his chest ( well, basically I just assume that the person is a man since I didn't feel anything while bumping on him, yeah you know, the s ) and quickly stand to to asked his apologize, but. . .he just turned away and ignore. What a scumbag he is. And I spent the rest of my day with the boring ice-breaking session and blah blah. . .yeah, i admit its totally boring and luckily, I am majoring in Performing Arts and I shouldn't be worry about the do's and don'ts.

 

Kris's POV; 

Ahh. . .today will be the same boring day that I've been through for almost a year now, hi, I'm Kris Wuyifan, born in China. Yes, sadly I'm a foreigner, but I can talk Korean, almost perfect like a real Korean. I'm the 2nd year student in SNU along with Park Chanyeol and Soyeon. After my mother passed away about 2 years ago, I decided to challenged myself to live in a foreign country, and it's South Korea. First time I arrived here, everything looks different from my hometown, but what can I do? I have to suit myself in the new environment. Oh, back to my mother story, she'd been diagnosed bone cancer the fourth stage. She's my kind and loving mother and about my father, I don't wish to disclose anything, since he is. . . .nothing for me, he's just the main reason for me to change my name, Kevin Li Jiaheng to Kris Wu Yifan. 

Like another usual morning, I'll just make myself a scrambled egg with bread, quickly eat it up and sipping the americano on my way to college. My groupmate, Chanyeol, he lived just two block away from my house, so we usually went to the university together, not to mention, I am just riding on his car, well, we can say it as save our petrol for the earth to live a little bit longer. 

As soon we arrived, all we can do, just join the classes that already on our timetable, unfortunately, the time table had been produced by the administration of the university, which we can't change it into a flexible time and days. On our way to the class, Soyeon approaching me and Chanyeol, since the first class is Vocal Class, we're walking leisurely towards the class, and we're actually the Performing Arts 2nd year student. About Soyeon, she's cute, but sometimes, her attitudes annoys me, where she keep clinging on me and I am super tired with her, same goes to Chanyeol. But she's our friend, we won't be that evil to her. When we're talking while walking to the class, I feel like I bumped into a girl, obviously, a blonde girl, but I couldn't see her face properly, maybe she's the new student here, nah, I don't really care about her or what just happened, so I decided to keep on walking until we arrive to the class. But if, only if me and that girl meet, will she say sorry for what happened before? 

 

 

Editor's Corner ;

What do you think happen next? Will Kris & Nana meet? And what's their first impressions towards each other? Stay tune. :)

Z.D.A.L.D