Chapter 4 - Fate Brought Us.

A Glimpse of Heaven

             

 

         

 

 

Today is the Annual General Meeting for both clubs, Art & Dance, but different time, so Nana leave her class that ends a little bit earlier and spend the freetime at the library, for awhile before attending the Art Club's meeting. She saw someone walk towards her table, but she choose to ignore it. " Nana ! ", Chanyeol beams as soon he saw Nana alone in the library, so he continued, " so are you going for the Annual General Meeting for the clubs that you've chose? ", he asked. Nana replied, " yep, I'll be attendint Art & Dance Club for today and Cheerleading Squad for tomorrow, how about you s-sun o-oh, chan-chanyeol? ", she still feel awkward to call her senior by his name. " Oh ! Is this fated to be or what? You and Kris, remember him? He is one of the members of Art Club and the Vice President for the Dance Club ", he added, " Aw but we're not fated to be, since I'll be in Music Club & University's DJ Club ", he grinned as he finished his words. Nana just nodded understandingly to what Chanyeol said. She peeked to her wrist-watch and it showed 2 pm k.s.t so she bow and take her leave to the Meeting Room. Chanyeol trotted her trails from behind before stop her, " Nana ! W-will you mind if we go out together this Friday night? Maybe for dinner or anything you wanna do ", he smiled. Nana think for awhile before reply it hesitantly, " hm, maybe I can find sometimes for it. Friday, 8pm, is it okay with you, Chanyeol? ", she asked. " Anything for you, Nana ", he replied and waved his hands before leaved. 

While Nana taking small steps to the Meeting Room, she saw Kris running towards her direction so she tilted her head to the back as soon she saw Kris waving, maybe he's waving to another person behind her, it'll be embarassing if she wave back to Kris, but. . .there's no one behind her or anywhere around her so she decided to wave back and smile. But as soon she waving back to Kris, there's another girl, cute small figure attached her arms around Kris's arm. Kris looked suprised too but he can't do anything besides smiles back to the girl. From Nana view, she predicted that girl is Kris's girlfriend and they look suitable together, so she shrugged it off what just happen back then.

Nana take a spot to sit while waiting for the rest to settle down on their own seats, soon the President walk it with pride, her name is Im Yoona, a very pretty senior, on her 4th year and final semester. Like the usual meeting, she started by explaining the outline of the activities that will be hold this semester and some competitions between the students in SNU. So she start pairing up the Art Club members by lucky draw that the other crew had provided, so Nana picked number ' 00 ', whilst while Kris picking the number, the girl that cling on him just now keep peeking on what number he got, unfortunately, he got ' 00 ' too, so Kris and Nana had been paired for the whole semester, for activities and etc. The girl glanced at you, she looked. . .furious and full of jealous. But what can they do? It been decided by Yoona herself. The activities will be explain on the next meeting, so its dismissed. 

Nana quickly get up and try to walk as fast as she can, to avoid that girl and Kris gazes, suddenly she remembered what Chanyeol said, " Kris is the Vice President for the Dance Club ", so she sighed and walk to another location weakly. " Why do I have to meet Kris again, I don't wanna be the jealousy victim between them ", frown form on her pretty face. Suddenly a hand approaches her shoulder which made her jumped in surprise and squealed, " oh my God ". She tilt her head around while massaging her chest softly and her eyes widen, " o-oh, may I help you, Kris? ", she asked. " Oh no nothing, its about just now, don't think negatively, that girl isn't my girlfriend, she's Soyeon, my mate here like Chanyeol ", he explained while smiling at Nana. Nana could breath for a second and gulp lightly, " oh no big deal really, you don't have to explain to me, because between us, totally strangers right? ", she asked. " o-oh, it just . . . .", Kris can't continue his word as soon the President of the Dance Club get into the room for the Annual General Meeting, so both of them decided to take seat side by side. 

 

When they'd been brief overall about the Dance Club, Kris take his steps to the front and introduce himself as the Vice President. The girls members squealing loudly as soon they saw Kris. " It's hard to admit but he is handsome ", nana mumbled to herself. Kris took out a note from the supervisor of the club, Miss Kahi. He listed the members name that had been paired up but suddenly he stop when he announcing Nana's name, " Im Jinah. . .you've been paired unfortunately with me ", he shrugged with smirk on his face. Other girls sounded disappointed because they didn't get the chance to pair up with Kris. After announced the pairing list, the meeting had been dismissed until the next meeting.

 

Nana's POV ;

Today unfortunately a bad day for me, meeting Kris somehow making me nervous and tired. The unknown girl, I am curious about her, how close she is with Kris, and what actually their relationship? Is it true what Kris told me? I don't know, and I am supposed not to feeling this. It's burden. After what happened to me in hometown, I already keep in mind that I won't fall in love with any guy, at least not for now. Everything just too fast for me. Kris, who are you? What had you done to me? We just know each other but . . . . I can't bare this feelings. 

 

Kris's POV ;

I don't why I actually happy for today? Maybe spending time with her, Nana. Maybe we're fated to be, we're in the same club and paired in both club. But. . .suddenly Soyeon appeared today, when the perfect time for me to get close with Nana. Soyeon. . . .I hope she won't cling to me that much. I don't feel more than just friend with her. Maybe I am falling in love, yes, falling in love with the fallen angel, Nana. I will keep this by myself. Until the right time approach.

 

Soyeon's POV ;

Oh-my-God. I feel so happy today because I am with Kris in the Art Club. I bet any girls will be jealous of me, because I am close with him. But sadly I didn't get paired with him. But. . .why do Kris brighten up when he'd been paired with that Nana girl. I don't know who she think she is, but mark my word, Kris Wu Yifan is only for me!!

 

 

Editor's Corner ;

I am sorry if the story is a little bit cliche with others but I promise you for much more surprising chapters upcoming. I am sorry too for not update much on the story because I got editor's block today. Bless me. Howevere, do you think they'll be okay together? Will kris confess? What happen to Soyeon & Chanyeol if they know Kris's & Nana's feelings? Please anticipate it :)

Z.D.A.L.D