Chapter 2

Mirage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Foxy return home when it almost midnight and notice Rin hasn’t arrive home yet. She only check her phone after plug it to charger as it died while in the middle of date before realize there are mail from Rin, ‘I’m staying at Jun-Hyung’s house tonight and I already bring along things that I need for tomorrow. -Rin’

                Foxy snicker, “I bet you already my real nature.” She throws her phone to bed before walk into bathroom to clean herself.

                While soaking herself in tub, her mind keep play her dark tragedy that she always want to avoid. She still little kids when she first time meet her uncle but somehow she know her uncle already has bad intention to destroy what her father already work for years that make her make bad action. One night, her uncle sneak into her room as her uncle knows she is the important child for her father and plan to do something indecent on her but she already prepare something. When her uncle gets near her, she knocks him hard at head by using blunt object that make her uncle dead and everyone put blame on her. Only her father understands what happen but it doesn’t stand that long when her father died because of diseases. That is the beginning phase of Foxy’s rebel.

                She quickly snaps back to reality and submerges herself to wash away everything in her mind before get up from it. She dries herself and change into clean clothes before sit in front of the table. Before she could begin her revision, she stares outside the window to see anything outside the window and her eyes filled with sorrow as despair. She mutters, “No matter what happen, people will always leave you.”

******************

                Rin know it is bad idea for suddenly stay at Jun-Hyung’s house but she doesn’t know what to say to Foxy after what she heard. Jun-Hyung give warm drink for her and says, “You don’t have to worry of anything as I won’t do anything to you.”

                “It’s not about that but I’m worry about Foxy. Maybe she already hates me by now because I don’t want see her.” say Rin.

                “I know you would be worry about that but believe me, Foxy never care about it as you didn’t hide anything from her knowledge.” Say Jun-Hyung as he casually takes seat beside Rin’s couch to watch TV.

                Rin leaves out huge sigh and it make Jun-Hyung says, “Just greet her like nothing happen tomorrow. She may look rough but her actually really sensitive about friendship.”

                She looks around the house and says, “You live alone here?”

                “Yeah, my parent lives at big house like those we watch in TV but I always feel lonely that make me told them I want to move out. They give condition that they will prepare this house and this is where I live now. If I feel lonely, I will barge to Foxy’s house to annoy her free time.” Say Jun-Hyung.

                Rin realize something, “Jun-Hyung, why you seem really close with Foxy even we know each other at almost same time?”

                Jun-Hyung choke his drinks with that question. He says, “Honestly, none of us could think we will be best friend right now. During middle school, both of us are actually enemy since she belongs to my gang’s enemy. We even had bloody fight but that time, I don’t know Foxy is a girl.”

                “EH?! She could fight? Why I never know about it?” ask Rin as it is her first time to hear it.

                Jun-Hyung could only giggles before says, “The moment you met her on first day at high school, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter