Teaser

Mirage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Rin waits for her best friend, Foxy to arrive in front of their school’s front gate. She never think that girl  would be late on that day and super surprise to see someone in blonde with pink highlight get near her before says, “Miane, I wake up late this morning.”

                It take some of time for Rin to see who is it before realize is it, “Foxy, is that you? Why did you dye your hair?”

                “Just for fun and it look pretty on me is it?” say Foxy or her real name is Kim Min-Ra or Karina Melody Jones and the only person who close with Rin. She is carefree girl who will do whatever she wants even it only limit to herself.

                “But you know how strict our school is, right? It already state in the rule book that can’t dye our hair.” Rin really worry if her best friend will get punishment but that girl seems never care about anything. Both of them walk into the school compound and make stop at their lockers to take their things before get into the class.

                “Kim Min-Ra, how many times I told you to follow the rules and regulations of this school?  You just get punish for harassing junior last month.” Say the teacher, Mr. Choi when he gets into the class. He could detect where that girl sit as her hair really stand out even sit at the back.

                “I told you it wasn’t me!” Foxy really hate to hear it but there’s nothing she could do. She return to play phone without care of teacher at front of the class and it make the teacher irritated.

                When he almost to say something to Foxy, the door suddenly burst open and it catch attention from everyone including Rin. Mr. Choi says in angry tone, “Yong Jun-Hyung, you’re late again today.”

                “I’m sorry, sir… but you don’t have to announce my arrival.” Say Jun-Hyung. He walks into the class without care Mr. Choi in middle of scolding to him. He casually takes seat beside Rin and asks, “Does lesson already begin?”

                “Not yet since Mr. Choi scold Foxy as she dye her hair.” Say Rin as point to annoyed Foxy who sits behind her. It seems fate as both of them met during the first day of high school along with Foxy and always spend time together when in the school compound and outside.

*******************

                “Eh?! You wake up late again? You’re not kids anymore.” Say Rin while both of them chat during free period. Usually, Foxy will join them, talking about nonsense things but she has something to do at staff room that make only both of them left at their places.

                “Hey, it’s not my fault. My part time work end late last night a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter