Chapter 1

Mirage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Rin walks to return home but take deep breath when arrive in front of a big gate. She really hate to be there and the only reason why she’s there; it is her house or should be say as house that she live together with her step-family after her father get married with his wife. Her biological mother currently travels around the world to promote her fashion brand.

                The door suddenly opens and gives surprise to her to see it is Ji-Hyo, Foxy’s sister. She try to think why that female there and Ji-Hyo seem could read her mind as she says, “I’m here to send invitation for our family’s company’s anniversary to your parent. Since we already know each other for long time, it’s better to give it by hand.”

                “Oh…” only that could come out from Rin’s mouth. Ji-Hyo chuckles before asks, “So, where’s Foxy? She’s not with you?”

                “Oh, she told me that she want to find something at city alone. I volunteer to accompany her but she said she want to be alone.” Say Rin.

                Ji-Hyo groans in angry, “Aish!! That brat really does things without care of anything. She even leaves the house without telling any of us anything about where she lives or how she could find the house.”

                “Eh?! Is that true?” Rin surprise to hear it, “No wonder she seem late these past few days.”

                “The only reason she gave us, that house nearer to school and she doesn’t want to use any driver to send her. If you met her, remind about the function as she would never pick-up phone call from us.” Say Ji-Hyo. She hugs Rin before leave the place and hope everything would be okay.

***************

                “What are you doing taking too much time just get into the house?” ask her step-sister, Hara.

                “I’m chatting with Ji-Hyo unnie at front door. It’s not like I make damage here.” Say Rin. She can’t understand why Hara act so superior towards her when it was her who get into the family and get many benefits from it. She’s too lazy to argue with Hara, just walk pass her and get into the room.

                She locks the door and flop on the bed to relax her tired body. For her, staying in the house is same with staying in prison. She wants to live by herself but everyone oppose her idea to do so.

                During the dinner, Hara get nerves on her by saying, “You should learn table manner properly or you will only disgrace our family’s name.”

                Rin lose her temper, “Who are you to say that to me? If not because papa get married with your mom. You may older than me, but I’m true child of this family.”

                Mr. Walker in reflex stands up and slaps Rin’s face. She really surprise as her father never hit her before. She dashes to leave the house and wander aimlessly without scared of anything. Unexpectedly, she met Jun-Hyung who just finishes his part-time work.

                He really worry to see her like that and asks, “Why you out here? You usually at home by now.”

                Rin hugs Jun-Hyung before cry in his arms. She doesn’t know what to say and could only let out all her feeling at that moment. Jun-Hyung confuse on what he should do at that moment and found Foxy who just step-out from a club. Foxy surprise to see both of them and asks, “Jun-Hyung, don’t say you break this girl’s heart?”

                “Ya! She is Rin.” Say Jun-Hyung in anger.

                Foxy take a closer look and tells Jun-Hyung, “Let’s bring her to my house.”

*******************

                Rin only watch Jun-Hyung and Foxy prepare meal as all of them still hungry. She takes sip from the warm tea and look around her. She never thinks Foxy will leave that house; it only fills with things in black, white and red. It looks a bit dark but could give calmness as it face the sea and at high place.

                She gathers courage to talk, “How you could find this house?”

                “Oh, this house actually early present from my late father but he can’t give it to me by himself. As soon I know about this house, I move here as I don’t want to trap in that place anymore. Harassment begin worse day by day.” Reply Foxy as she finish prepare food before place it at kitchen bar and let Jun-Hyung serve all on the table.

                Rin wonders what is it but it seem Foxy doesn’t want to say anything about it. Three of them just enjoy their food without want to say anything except Jun-Hyung who tries to make conversation but always meet dead-end. After finish eating, Foxy get ready to go out and that make Rin asks, “Where are you going?”

                Foxy looks at her and says, “I need to go out for awhile to find something. You can do whatever you here and if you want to go out, just use the key that has skull keychain in box. Jun-Hyung, don’t you ever dare to get into my room and rummage my DVDs.” She steps out from the house without care to know the response.

                Rin takes seat and asks, “You always come here?”

                Jun-Hyung tries to find best answer, “It can be said that I always come here when I want to borrow DVD from her.”

                “So, you already know that she liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter