Where are you? What are you doing?

A new Journey

Epilog

 

“Where are you? What are you doing?” Tats asked him over the phone.

“Me, I’m training the new soldiers. There are plenty that want to join the forces now,” Shishi explained.

“They have someone to look up to,” Tats told him.

“I think that is the first compliment you ever made me,” Shishi said

“I was taking talking about Commander Dada.”

“Oh,” was the only sound over the phone and Tats had to laugh leaning back in his leather chair. It felt good to talk to Shishi instead of answering all the business calls all the time.

“Amazing work with Toto by the way. I never thought you would reprogram it to be an idol,” Tats tried to make it up to Shishi.

“I thought instead of another soldier the kids should look up to something else instead. Wasn’t easy to make him dance, though,” Shishi told him.

“Wait, does that mean you listen to the music I compose?” Shishi asked him.

“Keke and Joko do and since they work for me they leave me no choice,” Tats told him.

“Can’t you just amid that you like what I do for once?” Shishi asked,

“I’m the Governor now, how can I openly say I listen to the music teens like?” Tats told him.

“You saved this city, I don’t think this could harm your image,” Shishi answered.

“No, we all saved Mato, all six of us.”

 

Authors note: total word count: 15.833 words. Thank you for reading.