Chapter 6: Fate

The Golden Cliff
Please log in to read the full chapter

How longer will it take? How much time will be left? I`m asking myself every second. It’s already been two days. Two days in you only laying here in front of me, laying here not looking at me, laying here dieing slowly and much faster then I wished to be. It should make me feel good. Fate is nothing you could escape. It knows my life. Fate knows everything.

 

I want to follow it, I have no choice. Your end already predicted, flowing through my veins. I can taste it on my tongue. Everything is like it should be. Everything, everything. That’s why you are still laying here, imprisoned in my deadly claws. Imprisoned in this strong grid named fate.

 

You don`t realize it. You won’t realize it how it tells you to stop fighting. How it tells me to keep going on. It's voice, almost like a thin whisper, crawling up my skin. Leaving none existent goosebumps on it's way. Leaving small pattern of the darkness in my heart on yours.

 

So dark, so dark. You won't see my ocean of bloody tears slowly trying to coke you. My voice the only light you can follow. But the more you move, the more it will suffocate you. You just can`t see it. You are not able to see it.

 

Fate makes you blind.

 

And I can only watch you

Please log in to read the full chapter