Chapter 2

Another Kyumin Stories

Kyuhyun check the time as he look around its past 8 o'clock yet the person who promise him to meet him is not here yet. Its weird since the person normally is a man who very punctual among many friends he knew.

"yo man..sorry i am stuck with jaejoong hyung food just now. So where is sungmin hyung?"the tall man ask before he sit beside his friend.

"i dont know and its funny he didnt answer my call. Is this some hidden camera?"kyuhyun sighed as once again he look around.

"its so all style kyu. Lets just order and wait alright? i bet he and his cute big will come soon." changmin say as he grab the menu.

Kyuhyun sighed and once again try to call lee sungmin who set up this dinner. Suddenly before he trying once again a girl appear in front of them, startled the 2 evil magnae.

"mianhae, my practice take a longer time than i expect sunbaenim. Anyeonghaseyo kyuhyun sunbaenim, changmin sunbaenim." the girl greet them who still in shocked.

"by the way where is sungmin oppa? he say he will be here too." the girl ask to the men who now looking to each other.

"so sungmin oppa ask you to come here? mianhae hyuna sshi but sungmin oppa not feeling well so do you mind to spend time with us?" changmin ask politely ignore his friend who now look so angry.

Kim hyuna of 4 minutes smile as she nod looking the two male. Its not her taking advantage to be with hot popular men idol but she trying to be polite.

"so hyuna sshi what's new about you?" kyuhyun ask casually as he eat the salad which just being served.

"i will busy with my solo comeback. Please look forward for me sunbaenim." hyuna answer politely as she look the 2 men.

"just call us oppa. You make us feel so old with the formality." changmin chuckle as he ignore his friend rolled his eyes.

They continue chatting happily as they find the girl is very nice and humble not as ty people think. Its all just the marketing strategies of the company.

As they busy sharing their stories changmin phone received a message, surprisingly its from the absent man who set up the dinner.

Changmin-ah, please ensure kyuhyun and hyuna like each other. I put my hope on you. Thank you..your minnie.

"hey dude whats up?" kyuhyun ask changmin who look bit surprised after read the message.

Changmin quickly delete the message as he smile to kyuhyun and hyuna. He will check what is the plan of the bunny man.

"anni its yunho hyung who asking me where his access card. So tell me where both of you stop?" changmin try his best to divert their attention to the girl.

"well i just ask hyuna why she take the image given by the company even she know the consequences." kyuhyun say as she look to the girl who now smile shyly.

Hyuna know that is almost everyone favorite answer when they meet her but who her to angry so she always remind herself to stay positive.

"and my answer? as long my family knew what i do that is most important. People can say i did abortion or became a but its my family and i know what really happen. Not everyone know for each so called photoshoot my mum were there to supervise." hyuna answer as she smile to the once again shocked men.

"woah woah we going to deep for our first met. Chill down kyu, this is not your show. And hyuna do you want some ice cream? dont worry its kyuhyun oppa treat." changmin say as he called the waiter.

"oh not again min. I just treat you last week." kyuhyun groaned making hyuna laugh seeing the 2 friends bickering cutely.

Once they done with the dessert, changmin once again being the matchmaker by asking kyuhyun to send hyuna after they changed phone number. He know its bit risky for them but he know hyuna wont risk herself to be caught with cho kyuhyun too.

"i swear you will pay for this shim." kyuhyun whisper as he hugged his friend before get inside the car. Changmin just smirk watching his friend left.

He know his friend bit awkward with new people especially friends but he just doing it for someone he care.

"what is in your head hyung?" chagmin ask to the man once the line being answer as he walk to his car.

"you are crazy lee sungmin." changmin gritted his teeth once he heard the man answer. He cant help from sighed in disappointment with the man.

"just stay there, i will pick you up and i will not accept no." shim changmin say before he speed up to to take the man.

 

 

 

 

So here the continuation....kkk..

Want more? comments so i will give u..kkk..

Hmm tell me how much you believe in kyumin...