001

Of Boxers & Bras (DISCONTINUED)

Two weeks more before their vacation ends, and that two weeks will be the limit to solve their group’s current dilemma: To turn Minseok back to who he was again, their hyung trapped in a noona’s body.

It had been hours already since the confirmation and the only thing they need the most at the moment was a family meeting, the first time they’ll ever have without Minseok. Yixing and Kyungsoo sent their hyung in his—her—room to rest and catch some sleep because the oldest had a tiring journey being outside all night, the perfect timing for the members to talk about what just happened when Minseok was nowhere to be found.

 

Junmyeon gathered everyone to the living room, turning the television off because heck this is some serious business needed to be handled. “I have no ing idea what to do now.”

 

 

The members agreed on just acting normal in front of Minseok to lessen the burden until they find the remedy that could turn her back to a “him”. The search for the solution will be hard for sure, since they don’t have any idea where to start, and to have a girl with them in the house, what could possibly go wrong, right? Minseok is still Minseok, their oldest hyung. They shouldn’t worry that much really. It’ll be just a piece of cake to deal with such a rare situation like this, they don’t doubt it. Just like a sister or a female friend living with them wouldn’t hurt so much to manage in their lives. They believe worse things they’ve done were more ed up than what happened to Minseok.

 

They thought that they should know more about how to deal with a girl housemate, and that they should also be more careful even if they’re keeping the normal routine. Is there even a tutorial or a manual on the internet for something like this?

 

 

Lesson One: How To Accept That You Just Can’t Resist

 

Junmyeon invited Minseok for a stroll through the tourists’ market near the central beach when she woke up under the setting sun, telling her that she could get everything she needed and Junmyeon will pay for it. Minseok beamed and asked everyone if they wanted to come, but Junmyeon just shook his head because they might get recognized on their way if they’ll all come together, earning a whine from the other members.

"That’s no fun, Junmyeonnie." Minseok pouted as she crossed her arms on her thick white sweater’s front, members covering up such a certain issue on her chest that can only be aided if Junmyeon and Minseok were done with her new clothes shopping.

"It’s actually okay for me to stay." Luhan agreed to the leader, nodding as he noticed Minseok’s saddening gaze at him. He just hid behind Yixing to avoid the stare.

"But I want everyone to come with us!"

"But hyung—" Junmyeon tried to protest, but the cute pleading expression carved on Minseok’s face just softened a part in his heart, and he couldn’t help not to ignore it. He felt so weak.

"Please, Junmyeonnie~" Minseok held his hand with both of hers, much bigger than Minseok’s small ones, and tightened her grip as she looked hopefully on Junmyeon’s face with her gleaming eyes. , this is just too much for the leader’s heart.

 

"O-okay."

 

Minseok hugged Junmyeon’s arm and told him her endless gratitude and compliments that made the other members excited, leaving a dumbfounded Junmyeon because w-wait, what just happened?

 

The group wore something appropriate that could hide their identities in public, hats and masks and sunglasses covering parts of their bodies. Minseok picked up the snapback lying on the coffee table, but she was having a hard time shifting it to its tightest because of her long sleeves, so Baekhyun gladly helped her put it on her head. Her clothes became two sizes bigger with the new fit of her body, so she really needed to buy some pants perfect enough for her .

"There, hyung. You look nice." Baekhyun reassured as he secured the hollows of the cap on Minseok’s head, putting the bond of her hair on the side of her neck that complimented her defined collarbones.

"Thank you, Baekhyun." Minseok smiled, and Baekhyun slowly felt like time stopped with his mouth falling agape. He could clearly see how long his hyung’s lashes were in those beautiful crescents, and the faint natural blush covering her smooth cheeks. The smile was still the same, sweet and beautiful. It’s just… too much cuteness to handle.

 

 

 

They managed to get through the crowd without being noticed, walking carefully as to hide Minseok for unfortunate possibilities. They passed by a lingerie store, thanks to Sehun and Tao’s keen eyes, and thought that it’s a good spot to start on. The members walked inside and had a hard time not to mock each other for being too fascinated with the unusual sight, being blocked by a worker for a greeting. “Welcome to L’Sore? How may I help you?”

They just fell down into a pit of confusion. The greeting didn’t mean to be welcoming, it sounded more like confused as well. Oh yeah, so now they just realized that having tall, handsome, young men all entering a lingerie store at the same time is just rare and unusual and, no doubt, weird. The worker caught sight of Minseok and pulled her wrist as she rested her other hand on their hyung’s back. She beamed a rehearsed smile, “I guess she’ll be needing the assistance. You can all wait for her in our mini receiving area.”

It had been twenty minutes since the worker pulled Minseok into one of the dressing rooms, underwear sets tossed by other staff for Minseok to try on. The leaders kept on telling the others to stop playing with the displayed lingerie, Chanyeol trying out a bra on Jongin’s chest and laughing at the younger’s funny impersonation. Jongdae even asked Yifan’s comment with a lingerie set he picked for Minseok to try out, earning a glare from the aged cashier behind the counter.

Even if it’s just normal for people to show what they tried out in a clothing store before buying, that’s just some weird if ever be done in a lingerie boutique, so Sehun and Tao should really stop whining now for Minseok to come out in underwear before they could get a punch from the frowning cashier.

Junmyeon swiped his card before Baekhyun could even grab a set as a remembrance, the members leaving the store with smiles plastered on the workers’ faces, even at the grumpy lady behind the cash register. The sets must’ve cost a lot. Oh, all for their cute Minseok-noona.

Minseok held the two big paperbags on her arms when suddenly, two familiar hands snatched the strings and gripped for it to carry properly. Kyungsoo smiled at Minseok, “Hyung, let me help you with your bags.”

Minseok smiled, her heart fluttering with emotions for such an impressive gesture, crimson spreading on her cheeks. “Thank you, Kyungie.”

She walked just right beside him and told him what happened at the dressing room, the workers laughing at her unfamiliarity with the types of bra: cupped, pushed-up, etc.

"I’m sure I know how to take them off from someone with a swift." Minseok laughed that earned a giggle from the younger one. "Especially, when needy."

 

 

 

They passed by souvenir shops and apparel stores, the members itching to buy everything that caught their eyes from intricate tribal trinkets to reggae shirts. Minseok reassured them that she’ll do fine looking for some pants that’ll fit her, and told them that they could go rome about for something they can bring back as a souvenir.

The leaders followed Minseok because Junmyeon will be the one paying and Yifan saw some nice hats on Minseok’s chosen store. Junmyeon told her that he’ll just be looking around the shop and she could just call him if it’s time to pay, Yifan doing the same as he rummaged with shirts in a rack.

Minseok picked up some pants and shorts at the ladies’ corner because she could only find bottoms there that perfectly hugged her hips. When it’s about time for payment, Junmyeon gave his card for their purchases, not noticing Minseok staring at a yellow boutique right across the alley.

When Junmyeon and Yifan were done with grabbing the bags, the younger one called Minseok’s attention so they could get some dinner with the others, but when Junmyeon could even walk to her, Tao and Sehun ran out of nowhere and pulled the leaders in their arms to their direction. “Hyung! We want to buy something! Please, buy it for us!”

Minseok looked back at them and laughed, “I’ll be fine. Don’t worry, Junmyeon!”

Sehun and Tao came with Luhan, but the look on the older’s face was a disinterested one, so Sehun pushed him to Minseok since he doesn’t look that much enthusiastic with the make-your-own-bear shop. “Luhan-hyung, go with Minseok-hyung, okay? Junmyeon-hyung, Yifan-hyung, let’s go now! Faster!”

The bundle of noise faded slowly as the two members left staring behind their trail. Luhan felt familiar warmth of fingers around his wrist, and when he looked at the source of the touch, he was greeted with a sweet smile, “Come with me, Luhan.”

 

Minseok pulled Luhan behind and entered the shop of dresses and skirts she had been eyeing on for minutes already, letting go of the grip to rummage up racks of floral blouses and denim tops. Luhan took a seat on the red velvet couch as he waited for Minseok to come out of the stall.

 

"Don’t laugh at me but I think there are voices inside my head telling me that I should wear this."

 

Minseok walked towards Luhan with anticipation in her eyes, switching her gaze at the wall mirror to see how perfectly the laced dress hugged her waist and the straps effortlessly laid on his soft shoulder blades. The hem of the skirt was just above the knee, flowing wide enough that complimented her smooth legs, and she wore a nice pair of shoes that goes well with her dress.

 

"I swear the voices are annoying but now they sounded happy and contented."

Time just took a pause in Luhan’s mind, walking behind Minseok with his mouth agape and visible on the mirror. He gulped before thinking for words, blinking more than thrice because of the surprising yet beautiful sight in front of him. “Y-you look beautiful.”

It was faint enough, but Minseok still heard Luhan and smiled. She sighed, “Unfortunately, I can’t buy it. I’m not meant to wear things like these.”

Minseok took one last look before she changed for her clothes again, but Luhan pulled her back, still dumbfounded with Minseok’s strengthened beauty, and took his phone out, “S-selca.”

The older one laughed and snatched Luhan’s phone from his trembling hands, “This is embarrassing, but okay.”

Minseok looked up and smiled her sweetest, snapping a picture quick enough but still satisfied her taste. She placed the phone in Luhan’s hand and headed back to her previous cubicle, reassuring him that she’ll just need a minute to change. Luhan just nodded, the staring idiot himself, and looked at his phone to check the picture they took.

 

Minseok was smiling like the beautiful thing she is.

 

Luhan was caught staring at her.

 

.

 

 

Luhan just rubbed the thought off and headed to the counter, “I’ll buy everything that the short brown-haired girl, the most beautiful one here, tried on.” He breathed, “And don’t tell her, okay?”

The cashier just smiled and called Minseok’s assistant for the reminder, Luhan bowing in sign of gratitude and walking back to the couch. He even heard someone saying ’what a sweet boyfriend!’ in his direction.

 

 

 

They went home right after dinner, the members beaming up with the things they bought, Junmyeon scratching his head with too much swiping of his card, and eventually resting when Dreamland finally whispered for them to doze off. Minseok knocked on Junmyeon’s door and bowed at the sight of the blonde man. “Thank you so much, Junmyeon! I had fun.”

"Anything for you, Hyung." Junmyeon smiled, "Go rest now."

When Minseok came back to her room, she noticed strange bags of white and yellow on top of her bed flat. As she rummaged with the contents of the stringed paper, her eyes widened with the familiarity of the dresses especially the laced one, her favorite of all. She got confused at first, still gazing at the other cotton materials. Who would possibly do such—a—thing?

 

Oh, so now she knows.

 

"Thank you, voices in my head."

 

At the other side of the thick wall, Luhan was staring at the selca they took a while ago. Not to be creepy, but because Chanyeol is just a heavy sleeper and a loud snoring one as well that he couldn’t sleep, he thinks as he set the selca to be his new wallpaper.

 

 

 

Lesson Two: How To Not Things Up When Your Hyung Becomes a Noona

 

"Hyung! Shower with me!" Tao shook the duvet lump in an annoying groggy tone to wake Minseok from his short afternoon nap, the younger one rising up from his bed flat back at his room as well, still sleepy. Days have already passed and Minseok felt like sleeping all the time, prefering slumber instead of feasts. She doesn’t know why she’s not fond of eating anymore, but she’s too sleepy to think, and to be woken up by a whining maknae before dinner, she just wanted to throw the whole mattress and slam the bed frame on his face.

Minseok just glared at the younger man and shouted, “Let’s get this over and done, you little !” The older one shifted to stand beside the edge of the bed, but Minseok noticed that she was the only one walking to the bathroom. When she looked back at the maknae, she saw Tao dumbfoundingly staring at her.

The door of Minseok’s room was wide open, and Tao was still sleepy to even bother the wooden flat. When Jongdae passed by in front of it, he peeked at the small opening to call for dinner, but when he saw Tao following Minseok in stumbling footsteps and swollen lids, Jongdae just had to call their attention first.

"Dinner’s going to be ready any minute now." Jongdae proclaimed.

"S-shower." Tao just murmured in a groggy tone, sleep noticeable in his voice when he pushed Minseok slowly into the bathroom. The older one just nodded.

Jongdae tilted his head in a cute way, “O-oh, okay. Just wash up quickly or Chanyeol’s going to eat all of the grilled pork.” Jongdae turned his heel to open the door, but realization him out of his trance after hearing the clicking sound of the bathroom door.

 

 

Jongdae had never ran so fast like that in his whole life.

 

"Yah! Tao, get out of there now! Open this door!" Jongdae twisted the knob harshly as he kicked the base of the door and slammed the side of his hand on the wooden flat. "Tao, open the goddamn door!" Jongdae set a foot inches away from it to maneuver for a good kick and to position in his best stance, but before he could take the door down, Tao slammed it open and ran out with a towel covering his eyes.

"I didn’t mean to! I’m sorry!"

 

Those were the last words they ever heard from a panicking maknae before he fades away in embarrassment and digs his own grave of shame.

 

.

 

 

”M-Minseok-hyung—” Shuffling of movements in ruffled sheets, crawling in all fours hovering above the lump on the bed, Minseok heard a familiar voice that sent shivers down her curved spine. When she lifted the blanket off her head, she saw a faint silhouette of sharp jaws and plump lips marked by the gleaming moonlight, with beads of sweat on the tips of his locks and eyes that caught hers. Thirsty.

"W-what are you doing, Jongin?"

"Sorry," Jongin whispered, "But I can’t take it anymore."

 

 

 

The moon rose up with the grey clouds dancing in a slow rhythm, drops of rain beating the ground in a calming music. A thunderous roar peaked in as the start of the , luminous uneven blinks of light painting the walls in white and black.

 

And in that one spot of the dull room there goes Jongin wanting to squeeze someone’s balls right now.

 

The tanned man is known by s for being too jumpy when surprised, refraining him to take more caffeine in his diet. The others were already sleeping soundly with the cool atmosphere of a rainy night and they didn’t even bother listening to Jongin’s usual pleading by burying under their thick blankets and locking their doors… except one.

 

"Jongin, are you okay?" Minseok peeked at the familiar muffled sound of faint sobbing over the edge of her bed, seeing Jongin on the floor wrapped in his cocoon of blanket.

"Hyung, can I sleep here? The floor is just fine. Please,justgobacktoyoursleepdon’tworryaboutme."

 

Minseok just sighed.

 

"Sleep beside me."

 

 

Jongin kept counting the seconds in between a lightning and its thunder, measuring how close it were and how fast it could burn the house.

On the other side of the bed, Minseok kept counting how many times Jongin already flinched in just a short span of minutes, with and without the loud rumbling.

There were no words needed to be said as Jongin lingered to the familiar touch when Minseok grabbed her earphones on the night table and slipped the plugs into Jongin’s ears, playing a random track in her shuffled playlist. The older one propped her elbow against the cushion and wiped Jongin’s damp hair out of his sweating temple, the younger one shutting his eyes in his fondness of Minseok’s warmth.

 

The only thing Jongin was scared of right now weren’t thunders anymore, but to lose Minseok.

 

 

Specks of dust filled the morning air in its slow rhythm, and the members were lazily dancing around the early vibe, but they never expected that the perfect alarm that could wake them up from their conscious slumber, lied under the sheets of Minseok’s bed.

"Hyung, we’re going to the surf hub. You want to come?" Jongdae knocked at the wooden door of Minseok’s private room, inviting her to watch him wakeboarding with the others. He wanted to teach her how to ride one too.

 

No boys allowed in Minseok’s room without permission.

 

He heard ruffling of sheets and shuffling of slippers behind the wooden flat, brushing rubber soles against the vinyl floor. Minseok opened the door and greeted Jongdae, “G’morning! Jongin and I will be ready soon.”

 

Jongin rubbed an eye when he peeked at his shorter hyung and nodded.

Minseok closed the door.

 

When the oldest used the bathroom after Jongin, the younger one was pulled out of the room by the members for some serious interrogation.

 

.

 

 

Sehun whined as he felt the heat brushing past his reddening skin, lifting his shirt off as he realized that Minseok, who was the member-in-charge of sweat in the band, was looking hopefully at him. The maknae felt conscious with his bare chest, so he covered his torso with his sweaty jersey.

"Yah! It’s so hot!" Minseok grabbed the hem of her shirt and was about to throw it off like how she used to deal with heat, being inspired by Sehun in aiding the summer burn, when suddenly, hands pulled down her arms and the soft material with tight grips.

"Hyung, you can’t just do that! You should go to your room and turn on the air condition if you want to cool down." Jongdae protested as he looked down at the short girl who used to be as tall as he was before. Minseok was about to whine, but with the looks of her other dongsaengs who were staring at her in worried eyes, she felt guilty and careless of her acts. She thought that she should just lock herself up in her room, all alone and left rotting for being a big pain in the .

The others were out to buy supplies for the next days and those left were agonized by the tension rising up inside the rest house. Minseok locked himself up in her room and Jongdae felt like a douchebag for making his hyung feel down. Yixing asked him that a talk with Minseok is his best option at this moment and that he should do it now before the both of them hold grudges and uneasiness in their bond. Jongdae knocked on the closed door of Minseok’s room just to try. It won’t hurt that bad, right?

 

"Hyung, can I come in?"

"Okay."

 

Jongdae pushed the wooden flat and saw a duvet lump on the soft bed, slippers brushing softly against the vinyl floor. “Hyung, I’m sorry about what happened a while ago. I hope you’re not mad at me.”

Minseok reassured him with a faint smile, “It’s okay. I understand that you’re just concerned. Thank you, Jongdae.”

"Just try to be more careful next time, hyung. Don’t worry. We’ll help you."

Minseok pat Jongdae’s head that earned a giggle from the younger one, “Yes, boss. Everything you say, boss.”

The older one tried to play it off just normally, like how she joked around with Jongdae when he was still a man, but those words really meant so much to her. It was a little difficult to adapt with such a foreign body, forgetting to sit instead of stand when peeing and reaching for higher drawers because of her shorter stance—the normal routine differences between genders. But to accept the reality only she would believe as a dream, to sink the idea in her mind of her new future far different from what she already expected, that’ll be the hardest part, and she doesn’t know if she’ll ever engulf the sad truth in her new feminine heart.

But the members are with her especially how Jongdae guards her secretly, they care for her just as equal as what they did before it all happened. She doesn’t want them to see her crumbling inside, because she wants to surpass the obstacle with them as well. After all, we are one, right?

 

 

 

It was a lazy day for Luhan, well not that much because of a certain reason, but the opposite for the others, being left in the house alone and lying on the couch while watching some random shows on the flat screen. He couldn’t still act normal with Minseok now that she’s a girl, not in a bad cause, of course. Why would he? He couldn’t understand himself eithe— W-wait ,yeah, the truth is he just doesn’t know how to act normally with him—her—anymore. Yeah… Yeah, that’s it.

Good thing, Yixing heated a bowl of popcorn for him after minutes of persuading Luhan to come for a dip in the beach. It was silence filling the atmosphere of the empty house but the sound coming from the television, when suddenly, there was a clicking tone unlocking the entrance door.

"I thought you guys are going to be late tonight." Luhan placed the bowl on the coffee table with his eyes still locked on the glowing screen. But as he slowly sat upright with his elbows propped against the cushioned seat, smooth arms were wrapped around his neck and thin body weighed against his lithe chest. Luhan’s mouth fell agape as he was pushed back down and his cheek buried in thick, soft, brown hair, his fingers gripping on the soft material of the couch.

 

 

"M-minseok? W-what are you doing?"

 

"Why do you act so different now?" Minseok still rested her face on the crook of Luhan’s neck, thinking that it felt okay so she just did so and she wanted to do it for days already, so so bad. "Why do I feel like you hate me? Since I came back as a girl, you didn’t talk to me or tell me things anymore. Are you mad at me?"

I don’t know either, but I’m not mad. I’ll never be mad at you.

Luhan kept his silence, feeling the soft rising of Minseok’s chest against his and the faint warmth of her breath hovering on his skin. Luhan has always kept a special emotion in his heart for Minseok ever since they debuted. At first, he thought that it was only a different kind of bond than the other members, but when it comes to Minseok, it was more of an urge of protection, a hint of possession, a hope of the same feeling. He was different, in a special way. He wants Minseok to be near his line of sight, until he realized that it wasn’t something he tried to believe in anymore. Just the thought of Minseok can drive him wild and he needed to hide it before he loses Minseok. A close friendship was the best option he ever had.

"Luhan, I’m sorry for whatever I did to you."

Luhan’s arms slowly returned the affection with his fingers running through Minseok’s long brown locks and his other hand gently rubbing her back, looking down at the sight of the cute tip of her nose and the adorable pout printed on her lips. Luhan knew that he used to be the clingy one in their friendship, but to see Minseok hugging him first just made him smile like a fool.

"Minseok, you need to get off of me now."

"Don’t move, please. My stomach hurts."

Luhan carefully lifted his weight off of the cushioned seat with the girl’s words dripping in his ear out to the other, Minseok still engulfing Luhan in her tight hug. “You need to drink medicine.”

Minseok just shook her head, “I don’t want to, not until you’re mad at me.”

Luhan laughed, “I’m not mad at you. Now, come on before it gets more painful.”

"Really?!" Minseok beamed as she looked at Luhan only inches away from his face, the man trying to hide the spreading crimson on his cheeks because that smile is so beautiful it hurts . Luhan looked for anything around the living room, maybe back to the television showing a music video by a sunbae, just to avoid Minseok’s crescentic stare, but the older one mocked Luhan and followed every turn of his head, and Luhan just laughed. This is really Minseok, except the too much voluntary skinship.

Luhan lifted Minseok in his arms and lied her down on her bed and was about to run to the medicine box, but Minseok pulled his hand and said, “My stomach’s okay now.”

"Then I’ll just get you a glass of water."

"You’ve always been a prince to me, Luhan." Minseok smiled. "Thank you for always taking care of me."

Luhan didn’t know what Minseok exactly meant about that, and the sudden outspoken behavior surprised him as much as the shocking physical transformation, very different from the shy Minseok in public he knew a few days ago. Minseok was only open to Luhan at most times, saying that he’s precious to the older one. Now that he’s a girl, she also speak out what she feels to the other members, something Luhan never expected that’ll happen through such a way. But Minseok’s smile looked so genuine and sweet and it just melted the growing part in his heart.

 

Minseok didn’t use to be who he was anymore, but it’s still the same person Luhan will forever lay his eyes on to.

 

On the way to the kitchen, Luhan thought deeply of what could possibly happen to Minseok, taking the unusual attitude in consideration. He knows Minseok too well, and he felt like his old friend just didn’t turn into a girl, like Minseok became the opposite of himself, but Luhan didn’t want to jump into conclusions. Now that he could finally talk to her without feeling uneasy, he can observe Minseok even closer, and find answers to his pile of questions.

"What took you so long?" Minseok crossed her arms against her chest, pouting with her furrowed brows in a whiny tone. Luhan walked faster and sat on the edge of her bed, passing the cold glass in between Minseok’s hands.

 

Short-tempered Minseok. Well, this is new.

 

"Sorry. I looked for some food but I didn’t find any, so it took me a while to get back." Luhan reassured her with a faint smile.

Minseok grinned, dropping the frown with crescents in her eyes. “It’s okay. Just don’t leave me again.”

"Are you sure you’re okay?"

"I’m okay. Don’t worry about me." Minseok tried to hide the escaping laugh, but it didn’t work for her. "Actually, I lied about the stomach ache."

Luhan raised a brow in confusion about the necessity to lie. Minseok continued as she sat straight on the soft cushion, “I need to do that so I could go back home and they could let me go. But I did that because I wanted to talk to you.”

Minseok was a man of secrets and kept emotions, feelings buried deep down as long as it was being shoveled up into surface, and to be able to reveal that to Luhan in a smooth flow, his theories were getting firmer in observational basis. Minseok knows how to hide certain things, acting all fine and strong in front of his dongsaengs, a hyung they could trust to for making everything better. But sometimes, Luhan just hear him silently crying in his dark room, maybe missing his mom and his dad or thinking that he wasn’t good enough for the dance he was assigned to master in a short span of time. He never shown a single tear of sorrow to the members, never let out a sign of vulnerability in his hand, but Luhan could see them well enough. He knew that Minseok longs for someone to take care of him too, and Luhan gladly signed up for that even if he wasn’t the chosen one.

 

"What do you want us to talk about?" Luhan asked.

"I just want to ask if you’re mad at me, and I’m happy that you’re not. I missed you, Luhan. Why didn’t you talk to me these past few days?" Minseok tilted her head in a cute way as she anticipated for the answer, her gaze unbreakable to Luhan’s reddening face.

"I-I don’t really know either."

"You can’t just do that to your friend. That’s rude." Minseok slapped Luhan’s arm as she frowned to his unreasonable crap. "I felt", Minseok’s hand rested on the same spot of skin, "lonely."

 

At the sad tone of Minseok’s last words, the realization struck Luhan’s mind and passing through every vein in his heart. He shouldn’t have avoided Minseok. If he didn’t ignore her at first, she won’t probably feel lonely right now, and instead having a fun day basking on the beach. His friend was having the hardest time in all of them, and she deserved all the understanding she needed at that moment. Luhan broke his promise to himself that he’ll protect Minseok no matter what and he felt selfishness and guilt for what he had done, so he wants to mend the ripped contract from its torn pieces.

Luhan wrapped his lean arms around Minseok’s shoulders, his chin resting on the side of her head. Minseok was dumbfounded with the sudden warmth, but she returned the hug with a smile on her face.

"I’m sorry! I will not leave you anymore, I promise. I’m really sorry, Minseok! Please, forgive me." Luhan tightened the lock and caressed Minseok’s hair in concern, but Minseok just let out a muffled laugh against his shirt.

 

"It’s okay. I forgive you."

 

And that’s what Luhan wanted to hear at that perfect moment, so perfect that his arms embraced Minseok’s warmth, and he knows that they’re the only people that mattered for the both of them at that moment.

 


 

A/n: LONG TIME, NO WRITE! omg lol sorry

Okay, so I've been very busy in school, and I shouldn't deny this but I have a writer's block these past few days. But oh well, we can't trust fate that much, and so here I wrote to you the first chapter of this unplanned fic hahaha! 5k+ words for a chapter?! The things I do for you.

I hope you enjoyed how the members reacted to Minseok noona on the first days of her transformation! Thank you all for reading this! I'll write a better note on the next chapter, I promise!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! I LIKE COMMENTS PLEASE LEAVE SOME ILYSM~