ii.

Only Look At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  It's my birthday so here's a present for all of you guys. A new Chapter. Enjoy :D It's short but I hope you guys like it nonetheless.

Unbeta'd and unedited. Sorry.

Trust was of a time in the past, when everything was alright between the two. They were lovers in the utmost sense of the word and their worlds revolved around each other. But that time had come and pass, and what replaced it was a certain animosity. Deceit was something new to them and this variable had led them to reconsider everything.

 

Jongdae started reevaluating every single thing Sehun had said to him before. That unconditional love he promised suddenly didn’t mean anything. Was he a fool for not noticing the signs? Jongdae cursed himself.

 

During the days of the conference, there was no communication between the two, just silent Take Care's, and Good Night's. They both tried to return things back to normal. Jongdae was willing to forget everything - down to every last lie that Sehun had said. But Sehun wanted none of that. When he went home after the conference, he confronted Jongdae immediately.

 

“Why were you dancing with Chanyeol?!” he said, as soon as he entered their house.

 

“Well hello to you too. How was the conference?” Jongdae coyly asked. He didn’t want this confrontation. He was content on bottling up everything for the sake of their relationship.

 

“Don’t ing change the topic. Why were you dancing with Chanyeol?!”

 

“Excuse me? How dare you act angrily. You don’t have the right to be mad at me. You have been lying to me all this time. Who was this guy you were kissing huh? You think I wouldn't find out? Secrets have a way of making themselves known Sehun.” Jongdae lost it. He started hitting on Sehun’s chest, to make his aggression known and then he started sobbing. “I love you. And I thought that you loved me. What did I do wrong?”

 

“Baby, this is all a big misunderstanding. I was only kissing that guy because I was dared to do so.”

 

In Jongdae’s mind, cheating was inexcusable no matter the context of the event. “What? So what you’re saying is that you don’t even feel any kind of guilt for kissing another guy?”

 

“Of course I do. I was with the guys and I couldn’t show any weakness or else they’ll tease me endlessly for being whipped.” Sehun replied, trying to initiate a hug but Jongdae moved before he could be enveloped.

 

“And what about lying to be about going to the conference early? Do you think I wouldn’t know? Your coworkers were in town of course I would have bumped into them eventually.” There were too many holes in Sehun’s story and Jongdae noticed the insincerity in Sehun’s eyes.

 

“Well, I know how much you hated the guys I used to hang with before we got together but they recently called me up and told me they wanted to hang out. Truthfully, I missed them and I decided to lie to you so that you don't have to worry about me. I'm sorry baby."

"Okay." Jongdae accepted his explanation. For Now.

 

"I just love you so much. I already feel bad with what I did with Chanyeol and I feel horrible for making you feel unloved. When I think of other people possibly getting in the way of our relationship, I just get so mad." Sehun remarked,

 

Jongdae skipped on most of what he said and focused on this thing he did with Chanyeol.

 

"Chanyeol? What did you to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter