i.

Only Look At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Unbeta'd. I hope you enjoy! 

He didn't oppose to the idea of Sehun leaving for Seoul for a couple of days. As a businessman in Busan, opportunities came only once in a while. This company was a big catch and if they were able to net it then things would look up for them. It was suspicious however when Sehun left three days before the actual meeting, mentioning how he needed to prepare for his presentation as if he couldn't do it at home.

Jongdae mentioned this to his best friend and Baekhyun encouraged him to do his own investigative work. At first, he disagreed whole-heartedly. Sehun wasn't the type to cheat, and although the younger was a player before they had met, Jongdae trusted him. Baekhyun left him with more doubt when the purpose of their meeting was to quench the already building worry in his stomach.

That same day, Jongdae was out grocery shopping when he bumps into Sehun's coworker. Chanyeol was by himself as he picked out vegetables for his own home. It was weird seeing the boy as Sehun mentioned that he was going to do the presentation with Chanyeol specifically. Seeing nothing of it, Jongdae walked over and introduced himself. After their brief introduction, Jongdae asked him what he was doing in Busan when he and Sehun were to present in Seoul a couple days later.

"Ahh. Well the group is leaving two days from now and we're going to prepare for our presentation then." Chanyeol replied. He wanted to scream in indignation. What the ? Sehun lied and he wanted to get to the bottom of it. There was something within him that wished it was some sort of surprise, maybe Sehun was going to Seoul to buy a ring for him to propose. It had been Jongdae's dream for a while for Sehun to propose ever since they moved in together three years ago. He often gave subtle hints talking about marriage when something even remotely related to the subject was brought up in conversation. Instead, what Jongdae does is he asks Chanyeol what hotel they were staying at because he was planning to surprise Sehun after their presentation. Chanyeol unknowingly complied and happily gave Jongdae the information. Jongdae waved, and excused himself to pay for his groceries. 

After settling in at home and putting his groceries away, he immediately called Baekhyun.

"The bastard is lying. What should we do first?" 

And then they started to get to work. He shared what he found out through Chanyeol and Baekhyun mentions that the only course of action they can do right now is call the hotel and confirm Sehun's arrival. 

Jongdae reached for their landline and inputs the hotel's number.

"Good afternoon, World Hotel, how may I help you?"

"Hi my name is Chanyeol Park, I work as an accounting consultant at Busan Industries and I'm supposed to give a presentation there in Seoul. My partner went earlier than me to scout out our target company, I just wanted to confirm that he was able to check-in fine in your hotel."

"Although we hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter