The meeting

It took one look

C H A P T E R  O N E : M E E T I N G
 

 


 

It’s been a while Minyoung!”

A random guy whispered against my ear as he dances closer to me. Another night in the multi-colored dark place. Multi-colored lights are flashing in every corner of the place. The lights aren’t too bright to make you close your eyes. It’s too crowded tonight. I could say considering the fact that I’ve been here for almost every day plus the fact that I’ve been a VIP in this place because I usually went here if I want to make myself stress free, free from everything, school stuff, drama and all the bulls in life. I made my way to the other side of the bar, I don’t like people flirting with me. Basically, I hate flirts. As I made my way, sweaty dancing bodies were rubbed and pressed against mine. I don’t mind it though, tonight was really just too crowded for everyone and in fact, this is the environment of a club. The blaring bass make the room feels like shaking, bodies tangled together while dancing their night out. I went to the counter to down a drink or maybe two, the bitter taste of liquid crawled down my throat and I choked a little. In just some minute, I feel myself getting hot and then I find myself already sweating. It feels so good, I am really releasing the days stress. I made my way back to the dance floor and made my body moves to the rhythm of music. The lights are blinding my sight but I care less I’m having the time of my life.

“Minyoung-ssi, you’re still avoiding me?”

“Back off Kyle, I’m here to dance and flirting wasn’t even in the list.”

The boy s his hands around my small waist pulling me close. The strong smell of alcohol filled my nostrils as he breathes against me, disgusting. I yanked his hand off then turn around ready to leave,

“Don’t kill the fun honey! I’ve been waiting for you since last week.”

“I took my exam last week and let me go I’m going home.”

He scooted besides me then rested his arm around my shoulder. This guy really didn’t know when to stop.

“Oh~ So, Minyoung was being a nerd again.”

I look at him fiercely. I really don’t like it when people keep calling me nerd.

“I dare you to say it again.”

I stated firmly as my eyes gave out a stern death glares. I love books, heck those are my life but that doesn’t mean I’m a nerd. The word nerd wasn’t even in my vocabulary.

“What? The nerd?”

Without any words I flew my right knee to his family jewel and then watch him curled on the floor while smirking. I laughed darkly then bent down to his reach,

“This was only a warning Kyle-ssi.”

I smirked then walked out of the crowded loud place and then made my way home.

***

“Come on! Let’s just watch. I heard that the male lead is really cute.”

I settled my book down in front of me then looked up to see pleading eyes of my friend Yuki. She was bugging me to come with her in the school’s musical next week and musical isn’t my stuff. I mean, I find it very boring.

“How many times should I have to reject you?”

“How many times should I have to pursue you? You’ll enjoy it, I swear.”

I sighed heavily. This girl doesn’t know when to stop. I ignore her presence then look back to the book I am reading. I heard her sighed and that made me feel a little guilty, she’s been a friend of mine and was always there for me. Why can’t I agree to her little favor? I turned my head to face her and saw her burying her face on the table in front of her with a pout on her lips. I can’t help myself but giggles in the view. She looks at me with confusion in her eyes but still keeping the pout on the lips.

“Okay, I’m coming but—“

“Really? OMO! Thank you Minyoung-ah, you’re the best and I love you!”

She exclaimed as her face lit up. How can she switch mood that easily? I laughed then patted her head like what I always did to my cute little puppy.

“The ticket should no, the ticket MUST shoulder by you.”

She nodded vigorously then kissed me on the cheek. She sat beside me then starts talking which I rarely understand because she was talking so fast that I couldn’t even manage to catch.

“Yuki, breathe!”

She stopped then inhaled some air before breathing it out. Seriously, how old is she?

“I won’t disappoint you and plus they say that the male lead was really cute.”

“You know I don’t care about boys. I will come just because you insist.”

She rested her elbow against the table and her chin on it.

“But I guess he’s your type.”

“I don’t have type. And if you wouldn’t mind, I’m leaving I have class.”

I started as I stood up, she chuckled then nods.

“Go on Miss Book ty head.”

I smirked.

“Bye !”

 She then waves goodbye and so did I. I was heading to my next class when I accidentally bumped onto someone. I fell on the ground and I swear my hurts a lot. I looked up to see a big-doe-eyes staring at me. He was cute—what?—no. He settled the bunch of papers aside as he reaches out to me. I guess he’s trying to help me but I ignore it. I am no weak for goodness sake. He claimed his hand back then rubbed the back of his neck in a cute manner. I am lying if I say he didn’t get my attention. I am not interested to boys and he is no exception but at some other point I find myself staring at his eyes and take note he has heart-shaped lips. How many guys also have that kind of lips? This was my first time seeing something like that and I am amazed… or maybe stunned? I shake off all the dust that was resting in my skirt then looked up to meet his gaze with a cute smile curled on his heart-shaped-adorable lips.

“I’m sorry, I was just in a hurry.”

“If you are really in a hurry why don’t you leave now?”

I think I sounded too harsh as he bits his lower-lip then chuckled awkwardly.

“Oh-h… Y-yea… you’re right.

I was about to retort something but he quickly run away as soon as he took all the papers he was holding a while ago. I just shrug everything off then head out to my class.

***

“UGH! WHY ARE YOU ON MY MIND? THIS IS UGGGGGHHHHH!”

What the is happening to me? Seriously, what’s the name of that boy who was invading my head? I can’t keep him off my mind. This is weird, I’ve met a lot of cute guys in the past twenty years of my life and this is the first time that a face of a guy appears in my head. This is the first time, the very first time and I really don’t like it. I tried to distract myself by reading one of my books but that didn’t help at all. It feels like I am staring in a blank piece of paper. I closed my eyes and then again flashback starts. His doe-eyes and his lips that curled a smile. It was a beautiful view but I don’t like seeing it. Why am I even like this? What’s happening to me? I pulled my hair out of frustration. After a while, I decided to just go to the club and forget about everything. I hope the loud thug of music will help me forget about that strange boy in my head.


 

I know this is so short but I'll make it up to you on the next chapter. ^^

Please subscribe, comment and upvotes if you guys wanted to. ☺

 

tumblr_static_do_sdfgh.jpglarge.jpg