Hope Free... Suga Free..

Me And My Oppas


Hope Free... Suga Free...

6:39 PM

"Just do that and shoot." The instructor was currently teaching Min Ji how to properly shoot the bow. Nodding her head, Min Ji followed the instructor's words and shot the arrow. The arrow had landed outside of circle, but the boys praised her as she had hit the red dot. 

"I wish we could shoot outside," Suga pouted. "Then I could've brought the East wind to Min Ji."

"The East wind was months ago hyung, it blew away, along with the winter wind," J-Hope teased. 

"You guys are weird," Min Ji announced. 

"Thank you," V said. 

"Oppa!" Min Ji complained. 

"What?" Suga asked. 

"How do you work this thing?!" Min Ji exclaimed. 

"I don't know Min Ji," Suga pouted. 

"But I thought you said that you can bring the East wind," Min Ji shot back. 

"That was a year ago."

"So?" Min Ji asked. 

"Ugh. Go ask the Golden Maknae then," Suga said. 

"Fine." Min Ji huffed and went to JungKook. 

"JungKook-ah. How do you work an arrow?" Min Ji asked cutely. In the back, Suga fake gagged. 

"Yah! Oppa! How could you laugh at my aegyo?!" Min Ji yelled to Suga, who was laughing hysterically. 

"Sorry Min Ji!" Suga apologized. 

INTERVIEW

Staff: How do you feel about to the realotionshop between Suga and Min Ji?

JungKook: I'm jealous of their relationship. They get along so well and there bickering are just the cutest things. 

Rap Monster: They are very cute with each other. If they decide to date after this, I won't be surprised. 

Suga: My relationship with Min Ji is like a brother-sister relationship. She's just like the little sister I've always wanted. She's very cute and loving, I bet all the other boys are jealous!

Min Ji: To be honest, I don't think of Suga oppa as anything else other than a brother and best friend. I think I bicker with him more than my members. 

END OF INTERVIEW

 "You're so mean to me," Min Ji pouted. Seeing her pouting, Suga walked to her and back hugged her. Shocked, Min Ji turned behind her.

 "I never knew oppa could be so lovey-dovey." After an hour of 'shooting' arrows, they decided to go home. 

"Thank you sir!" They bowed and exited the building. 

"I wanted to go outside so we could've had the East wind," Suga complained.

"A yah! Hyung! Quit complaining about that!" Jimin yelled in his high pitched voice.

Min Ji stifled her laughter. "It's supposed to sound manly, but oppa, your voice makes it sound like a four-year-old girl." The rest of the members laughed at her comment.

Then they reached their house.

"Bye guys! Me, J-Hope, and Namjoonie have to go to the studio to write Cypher Pt. 4!" Suga said and closed the door after the rest left the car.

"Cypher Pt. 4? It better be good. ARMYz, expect a lot from your oppas!" Min Ji exclaimed to the camera.

"I could use a nap," V announced.

"No you aren't! You're going to help us prepare for Namjoon oppa's birthday!"

"Can't we just ask Jin to make some meat and then we'll attack him!" V complained.

"No," Min Ji replied.

"I just ordered cake. We'll pick it up when it's done," Jin said, looking at his phone.

"Who's going to blow up the balloons?" Min Ji asked.

"Me!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"Alright," Min Ji said, a little hesitant. Why? She saw the video of the boys blowing up balloons before and found Jimin the worst at balloon blowing. 

"Yeah~!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"I'll help," Jin announced. 

"Oh no. I'm going. You go cook food for us," V said, dragging Jin to the kitchen. 

"Fine." Min Ji laughed at the boys bullying Jin. 

"What about me?" JungKook asked. Min Ji forgot that he was there. 

"Decorate! I'll help!" Min Ji ordered. They took out a box and began to decorate the living room. 

After a few hours, they were finally done. The cake was perfectly decorated and meat was set on the table. All that was missing was the birthday boy. 

"I could use a nap," Rap Monster announced as they opened the door. 

"You won't be able to sleep after you see what's happening in the house," J-Hope joked. Suga snickered. 

"What? Did something happen? Did Min Ji break the windows again?" Rap Monster asked. He remembered the time Min Ji tired to close the window, but instead, cracked the glass from her force. 

"Not like that." They opened the door and the lights. 

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Namjoonie~ Happy birthday to you~!" Min Ji and the boys sang. 

"Wow!" Rap Monster exclaimed. V boldly wiped cake on his face.  

"Blow out the candles first!" JungKook ordered. He blew out the candles. JungKook, who was holding the cake, it the cake up to his cake. Making his face covered with frosting. 

"You can't swear in front of the camera!" JungKook teased. 

"I can, they'll just bleep it out," he reasoned. 

"Let's eat!" Min Ji said, changing the subject. 

They ate for an hour and went to bed after spanking their leader. V called it 'good luck', but he just wanted to spank his leader without him yelling at the latter. 

"Good night!"

Next episode 

Last week, at DYNAMITE's concert, Min Ji fell off the stage. Today, her oppas visit her to surprise her!

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Don't ever do that again!" 

The boys take Min Ji fishing in Busan. JungKook takes Min Ji to visit his family!

"JungKookie, don't cry," Min Ji said as she wiped tears from JungKook's eyes. 

"I'm sorry."

Stay tune for the next episode!