Time Flies Like An Arrow

Me And My Oppas

Time Flies Like An Arrow

4:35 PM

"Why are you all targeting me!" Min Ji yelled, but the boys kept squirting water at her. Then V and Suga dumped a bucket of water on her.

"Hahahahahaha!" The boys laughed. 

"I'm going to get a towel," Min Ji said, but she went to the side of the house.

"What the-" Rap Monster yelled as he was sprayed with water. The boys began to run away from Min Ji, who was holding the green garden hose.

"Yah! I'm warning you! Don't ever do that next time!" She yelled to V and Suga before spraying them with full force.

"Yes! Okay!" The two yelled in unison.

"I can't hear you!" Min Ji yelled.

"We give up! Yes! Okay! We won't do that!" The two yelled, louder this time. And Min Ji stopped the hose, all of the boys were soaking wet head to toe.

"Okay, let's go inside. You guys probably will get a cold. Hurry up before the cold comes and I don't want to have Jin sneezing over my food," Min Ji said and leaded them inside. 

"That was fun! We should do that again!" V shouted out. 

"Don't sit on the couch. Go straight to your rooms," Min Ji ordered. The boys obeyed and went to their rooms.

"Here," Min Ji said as she handed Suga a towel. He thanked her and dried out his hair.

It took the boys an hour before they dried themselves. They were seated on the couch afterwards.

"So what have you never done?" Rap Monster asked Min Ji.

 "Learn to shoot an arrow," Min Ji answered. "How about you guys?"

 "Well, we want to improve our English," JungKook answered.

 "Okay. I'm fluent in English and Rap Monster is too right? We can teach you guys!"

"Yeah, no. I tried, and it was torture for me!" He exasperated. The guys rolled their eyes.

"You taught us nothing! You just gave us quizzes that we didn't know!" V yelled.

"Yeah. I hope Min Ji will do a better job at it," JungKook said.

"I wish you good luck," Rap Monster said.

"No. You are going through the torture with me!" Min Ji exclaimed. 

"No!" And then Min Ji gave him the puppy eyes. "Okay." 

"Yay! Where should we start?" Min Ji questioned. JungKook raised his hand.

"We're going to California in a few days, so can you please teach us how to introduce each other?" he asked politely.

"Sure!" Min Ji answered. After the next few hours, Min Ji was annoyed and beginning to become frustrated with the boys slow learning. Well, all except JungKook, he sure does live up to his title, Golden Maknae.

"Saliva. Sa-LĪve-Ah," Min Ji explained carefully to J-Hope. 

"Dirty water," J-Hope insisted. 

"Oh. My. Gosh!" Min Ji shouted. 

"Told you," Rap Monster said. Min Ji gave him a dirty look and went on to teaching J-Hope.

"Be quiet! Can't we do what I wanted to do?" Min Ji asked. 

"Sure. Lets go to the arrow shooting range!" Jimin agreed. 

"Yeah! And, oh, of course, I will bring the east wind to you!" Suga yelled.

"But we'll be inside oppa," Min Ji acknowledged. The boys and Min Ji then headed to the van and got in, Rap Monster, of course, sitting in the front. About a half a hour later, they reached the shooting range. 

"Waah~! It's so big!" Min Ji exclaimed once she got out of the van.

"Yep." The seven then all went inside the big building.

 END OF EPISODE

 

Next Episode

"Happy birthday Rap Monster!" The boys and Min Ji yelled. Min Ji tied a party hat to Rap Monster's head. 

"Waa! It was really surprising. Especially since it was after a broadcast," Rap Monster said. 

"Oppa! How do you work this thing?!" Min Ji struggled with the bow. 

"I don't either Min Ji," Suga laughed.

"But I thought you said that you can bring in the East Wind," Min Ji shot back. 

It's all fun and games for the Me and My Oppas cast! Join us for the fun next episode!