First Meeting

Me And My Oppas

First Meeting

7:34 A.M

Seoul

DYNAMITE's Dorm

THE house was full of chaos, even if it was early in the morning. There were six girls who were up the whole morning, helping Min Ji pack.

"Unnie! Why are you being so, crazy over this?!" Min Ji shouted. 

"I just want you to leave. Of course! There'll be one less pig to feed from now one!" Jewel exclaimed. Min Ji glared at her. She zipped the fourth and final suitcase, and brought it out to the van. She waved goodbye to her friends and got into the car.

INTERVIEW

Staff: How did you feel when you were leaving the dorm?

Min Ji: I was actually looking forward to it. But, at the same time, nervous.

Staff: Why were you nervous?

Min Ji: (Flushes red) Well, they were my seniors, so I was scared. I thought that they wouldn't like me or my group.

Staff: You're blushing. Don't lie. Do you....perhaps like one if the members?

Min Ji: It's not like that! I was just really nervous. I thought about living with seven boys and being the only girl.

End Of Interview

 

"We're here!" Min Ji's manager shook her awake. Min Ji woke up with a jump. She saw outside a luxury house. She then wondered how much the staff paid for this house.

"Wow. This seems expensive." Min Ji went to help her manager get her bags.

"It's fine! I'm okay!" Her manager insisted. Min Ji took the bags from her hands and placed the key into the house's lock. Min Ji was more surprised when she went inside. She quickly set her bags on the floor and checked out the house.

"Like it?" Her manager asked. Min Ji nodded eagerly.

INTERVIEW

Min Ji: I was surprised by the size of the house. It was a lot bigger than our dorm.

Staff: Did you like it?

Min Ji: (Nods eagerly) I loved it. It was like my dream house.

END OF INTERVIEW 

"Thanks unnie!" Min Ji exclaimed and her manager left. She lugged her bags upstairs and began to explore. She checked that the rooms had numbers. She found her room. It was number 3. She opened the door and saw that there were two beds: one for a boys and one for a girl.

"So I'll be sharing a room with one of the members?" Min Ji mumbles to herself. She found a rectangular box with a pink ribbon, sitting on the edge of her bed.

.............................................................................

Hello!

Welcome to Me & My Oppas! You're roommate is a

member of BTS. Here's the clue:

Fashion

.............................................................................

INTERVIEW

Staff: How'd you feel when you knew that you were going to be sharing a room with a boy?

Min Ji: I've lived with four younger brothers and two older brothers for fifteen years, I think I can handle one boy.

END OF INTERVIEW

 

"Fashion?" Min Ji mumbled again. In her head, ran through the personalities of the members. After unpacking, her phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Min Ji! You have a recording right now!" Her manager said. Min Ji face palmed herself and grabbed her backpack.

"Okay! I'm waiting outside!" Min Ji hurriedly said. She found her car and got into the backseat.  


 

BTS DORM

5:49 P.M.

"Hyung! Hurry!" JungKook yelled frantically. Jin was taking too much time on packing and he was taking the a long time taking all his clothes from the closet that he and JungKook shared. 

"Hold on!" Jin yelled back. He was now messily throwing his clothes. J-Hope saw what he was doing and scolded him.

"Yah! Organize it first!" He yelled at his hyung. 

"No! He'll take a lot longer!" JungKook frantically said, waving his arms. Jin came out of the closet with the suitcase in his hands and began to fold them.

"It's not like that! Do it this way!" J-Hope nagged again. Jin sighed and began folding his clothes the J-Hope way. J-Hope smiled in satisfaction. 

The boys had finally packed and began to stack the suitcases in the van.

INTERVIEW

Staff: How'd you feel about living with a girl?

BTS: We were all nervous. We didn't know who it was either.

END OF INTERVIEW 

The boys had reached the house and looked at it in awe.

"Waah! This house is big!" V exclaimed. Jimin opened the door and saw that the house was empty.

"It's empty," Suga pouted.

"It's alright. We'll see her at dinner time right?" Rap Monster soothed. The boys trudged upstairs and located their rooms. 

Jimin JungKook - Room 1

Jin Rap Monster - Room 2 

J-Hope V - Room 4

Suga opened the door of room 3 and saw a girl's bed and a boy's bed. He found a white box with a blue ribbon.

......................................................................................

Hello!

Welcome to Me & My Oppas! You're roommate is a 

Member of DYNAMITE. Here's the clue:

Heels

......................................................................................

Suga wondered who that could've been. There was a lot of girls that loved heels. He thought about it while unpacking. 

By the time all the members finished packing, it was dinner time. Jin was downstairs in the kitchen, cooking dinner. 

"It smells good!" J-Hope exclaimed while coming down the stairs. The boys helped set the utensils and set out the plates. In the middle of dinner, the boys heard a key click. They immediately shot up and waited by the door. Min Ji was opening thedoor  and saw BTS. She bowed to them and they bowed back.

"Hello! I'm Park Min Ji!" She said. The boys took her bag and led her to the dining table. They sat down and began to eat.

"This is good! Who cooked this?!" Min Ji exclaimed. Jin shyly raised his hand. She made a thumbs up sign to him. After they  finished eating, they placed the dishes in the sink and introduced each other.

"I don't think that we're all familiar to each other. How about a greeting?" Jin suggested. Min Ji went first.

"Okay! I'm Park Min Ji. I am part of the girl group: DYNAMITE. We had just recently debuted under the same company as you guys. I am the youngest, I was born in 1996, so I'm turning 18." Claps erupted from the dining table. 

"Nice to meet you! It seems like your name is Jimin's name spelled backwards. Park Min Ji. Park JiMin," V joked. A few laughed. 

"Yeah. A lot of people say that." Min Ji sat back down and took a sip from her drink. She checked the time on her phone: 11:11 P.M.

"Yah!" She exclaimed. The boys looked at her curiously. "It's 11:11! Make a wish!" The boys followed her ordered and wished. 

"Wah! We never do this in our dorm. This feeling is so exciting," Rap Monster said. The boys agreed. 

"I've never done this either. I think I need to wash up and get ready for bed." Min Ji then remembered her mystery roommate. "Which one of you is my roommate?" 

The boys silenced and gave a mischievous grin. "You guess." 

Min Ji pouted. "Well, the hint was fashion. So, who's the fashionista in BTS?" 

"Let her find out. Let's go to our rooms and tell Min Ji to come upstairs once we're in our room. How about that?" JungKook suggested. The boys agreed and went upstairs. Min Ji closed her eyes and waited for the boys to call her.

"It would be weird if V and J-Hope had shared a room together. The VHope couple," Min Ji mumbled to herself, but V and J-Hope heard and snickered while going upstairs.

Somebody called out the signal and Min Ji began to walk up the stairs. She went inside her room and found nobody in it. She saw a few luggages that wasn't hers and knew that it was the boy's. 

"Anneyeong!" A voice called out, surprising her. Min Ji jumped up in shock and turned around. Suga. She went towards him and hit his arms, which were held in an open position.

"Why'd you do that?!" Min Ji yelled. Suga was laughing his head off.

"I'm totally going to rewatch this episode once it comes out." That earned another smack in the arm. His arm was really red right now. The other boys came in.

"Wait. So, who's with who?" Min Ji asked.

"Jimin! JungKook! Room 1!" The two boys said in perfect unison.

"Jin!" Jin exclaimed. Rap Monster was shaking his head.

"No. We're both in room 2." 

"Wait. That means V and J-Hope..."

"VHope! Room 4!" The two said cutely. 

"Okay! As the oldest here! All of you will be getting ready for bed. Did you take a shower yet J-Hope?" Jin joked. J-Hope glared at him.

"That was one time."

"Actually, no. It did happen another time," Jimin said. 

"When?" The boys asked.

"I'm just saying it," Jimin said, blushing. A second later, he was head locked by J-Hope, and J-Hope was smiling while doing it.

"Woah! He looked so scary when he head locked Jimin. How can he be that happy when he's beating up a kid?" Min Ji asked, clearly amazed.

"We're all used to it."

"Okay. Now, you guys out. I'm taking a shower." Min Ji pushed them out of the room.

"Yah! I'm your roommate!" Suga yelled while he was being pushed out.

"Too bad! I'm a girl, so I need privacy!" Min Ji then slammed the door shut. The boys knocked furiously on the door, but Min Ji was already in the shower.

An hour later, Min Ji unlocked the door and opened it. Suga was the only one standing and came into the room.

"Why do girls take that long to shower?" Suga mumbled under his breath, but Min Ji caught what he was saying.

"Hey! We need to be pure!"

"And what does that mean?"

"I don't know. I just like saying that."

"Okay? I'm going to shower now." Suga entered the bathroom and Min Ji went online. After thirty minutes, Min Ji went downstairs. The boys were all downstairs, except Suga, who was still taking a shower.

"Oh! Hi!" Min Ji said. The boys greeted her back. "Does he always shower this long?"

A few shook their heads, while a few nodded. "He showers long because he tired and showers fast when he's tired."

"Oh. What are you guys doing?"

"We were just going over plans for tomorrow's performance." 

"Oh, I'm sorry if I had bothered you," Min Ji bowed. 

"No, it's fine. We're just about to finish." 

"Should I cook you guys something?" Min Ji asked. 

"Sure," they replied. After a few minutes, the kids were eating the noodles and Suga came down, hair wet.

"Yah! Eating without me?!" He yelled, but the boys continued eating. Min Ji snickered. He took out a pair of chopsticks and joined in. The pot was empty when they finished and of course J-Hope washed all the dishes.

"Need help?" Min Ji asked.

"No, it's fine," J-Hope said. 

"I don't mind. Seeing this many plates, you won't finish until the sun comes up." Min Ji took a few dishes and began soaping them. A smile began to form on J-Hope's lips. 

The two finished cleaning quickly and went upstairs.

"Thanks," J-Hope said.

"You're welcome." Then the two went inside their rooms. Min Ji found Suga asleep with hair sticking out and with headphones on. She slipped off his headphones and tucked him in his blanket.

"Good night." Min Ji went to every rooms and said it. She turned off the lights and went to bed. A few minutes later, she heard snoring. Very loud snoring. Coming from all the rooms. Min Ji covered her ears with her pillow and finally fell asleep.

End of Episode

Preview of Episode 2

"Yah! Listen to me kid!" Tears came out from Min Ji's eyes.

"What's going on?"

"Ow! That hurts!" Min Ji held on to her finger.

What happened? What's happening? What to do?!