Final Part

Teenage Dirtbag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon the time for the senior prom has arrived. The theme for this year is A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Geez, who came out with that idea. But I’ve got to say that they did a really good job decorating our old and smelly gymnasium into this magical place. 

 

            I was there since the start of the party but I don’t see any sign of Jieun here at the moment. Hmm, where could my goddess be? I sighed feeling rejected that maybe Jieun forgot about me.

 

“Yah, cheer up, chinggu. I’m sure your goddess will come” Gikwang said trying to cheer me up. But I just continued sulking feeling rejected.

 

“Aigooo yah, Sungyeol. Man up will ya! Worst case scenario, you’ve got us here with you. And we will never left you behind” Shinwoo add up and giving me his annoying smile.

 

“Awwwww, what a great friends I have. Yeah, I know and I will always be there for you guys too” I felt touched by their little talk and suddenly we were in a group hug.  After, we pulled back and continue on seating at the seats while waiting for anyone to acknowledge us.

 

“Yah, isn’t that your Jieun over there?” Gikwang move his head showing me where Jieun is. “And she is coming here, kyahhhh!!! I’m so happy for you man!” he said feeling proud like a mother who was looking at her son graduating.

“OMG!!! What do I do?? Should I act normal or what?” I started hyperventilating because this is the first time for me in this kind of situation.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I look back, behind me is Jieun. I quickly stood up to meet her. She really looks stunning in that dress. It fit her well.

“Anyeong, Sungyeol ah” she waves her hand at me but quickly look down and again I saw her cheeks turning pink. ‘OMONA!!! Jieun ah, don’t do this to me, I’m gonna have a heart attack.’ I thought in my mind.

 

“Anyeong, Jieun ah. You look really pretty today” I compliment her and she gives me a shy smile as a return.

 

“Komawo, Sunygyeol - ah. You look quite a dashing gentleman yourself in that suit”. 'Thank God I asked my mom to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter