Part 2

Teenage Dirtbag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue from the last part:

Then, the doors open .... 

and down come Jieun running to stopped the fight that is happening.

 “Yah, Kim Jongin!! What the hell do you think you are doing?” she screamed at the jerk face.

 

 He smirked and said that he is just teaching me a lesson not to be near his girl. And suddenly a sound of someone being slapped echoed throughout the room. When I looked up, I saw that Jieun was slapping the hell out of Jongin. And he is screaming loudly withholding the pain being punch by Jieun. That was a funny scene to look at. Luckily for him, his friends come and separate the two. This is the first time I saw Jieun being this angry.

 

“Don’t you dare touch my friends again, Kim Jongin and just so you know, we are absolutely over. Never come near me or my friends again after this. Or else you’ll be facing my wrath. Got that punk!!” She said while shooting Kai a warning look and to his friends.

 

The jerk just nodded terrified by her sudden action and quickly left the room followed by his group. Well, I forgot to tell you guys that Jieun is also has a black belt in taekwondo and that explained her sudden outburst.

 

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol!! Kwenchana?” Jieun asked me worried.

 

“I’m alright, Jieun ah. No biggie for me. If you don’t remember, I’m used to this kind of treatment before. So, this is just a normal  activity for me” I said smiling at her.

 

“Well, I’m so sorry for not giving you a help back then Now that I’m free from that bastard, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter