Part 1

Teenage Dirtbag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my name is Lee Sungyeol. I’m here to tell you about this one girl that I have been crushing on since I like forever. Her name is Lee Jieun. She is like the goddess sent from heaven. Everyone in the school knows her as the girl with an incredible voice. She is the starlet of our school. Everyone wants to be friend with her because even though she is born with beauty and talent, she is still a down to earth girl. I have known her since we were in elementary school. We used to be friend but it all changes when we entered high school. Jieun suddenly bloomed into this cute and adorable girl that catches the heart of all the boys in the school.

As for me, I turned up to be the opposite of what she is, with my big nerdy glasses and this hideous curly hair of mine. Well, I’m basically the definition of a geeky or nerdy or even worse a teenage dirtbag. 

 

And due to my physical appearance, not many people want to be friend with me. But I have two friends that I’m close with which is Shinwoo and Gikwang. They are both the same type as me and just like that we clicked with one another. We are the nerds in our school. Everyone look at us weirdly because we are not what they called handsome or smart looking like the Kingkas in our school. Well, f**k them! We are happy with what we are right now.

 

The lives of nerd guys like us are never easy, everyday we are the victims of the bullies. The chances that we being thrown into the garbage are very high if we ever make any social contact with the popular group. This popular group consists of the Kingkas and Queenkas which basically a group of stupid, hypocrites and probably plastics dolls students that unfortunately being idolized by many students.

 

Since we are not allowed to make contact with them or anyone that are closed to them, we usually hang out at the basement of the school. Me, Shinwoo and Gikwang have the same taste in music so we usually hang around and listened to alternative music from the like of Greenday to Coldplay. Eventhough we may seem like the nerds but actually we are rockers at heart. Luckily for us, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter