Jealousy

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

Our company was about to leave when that idiot a.k.a Myungsoo, decided to open his mouth and he almost spoiled the beans. "I just wanted to give her a gift. You guys do know that today is her b-" I put my hand in front of his mouth.

"Say that and you'll wish you were never born." I murmured so that only he could hear me. He nodded almost unnoticeable, but I managed to see it since I was standing right next to him.

"Jieun, you coming?" Key asked, but I just shook my head.

"I'll head to the shower. I haven't washed up in awhile." I stated truthfully and saw how Yoona wrinkled her nose. Almost.. Almost.. 

"Yeah, I'll join her." Myungsoo said without thinking. I glared at him and quickly hit his ribs with my elbow. "Oh! I mean.. I'll go to sleep!" He corrected and smiled his fake smile that even a blind granny knows as a fake one. I rolled my eyes and headed in.

"Goodbye!" I said quickly and closed the door.

I walked in and saw Jaejoong. "Hello Jaejoong~" I sang happily. His face brightened up immediately and he ran to hug me. I laughed and patted his back. It started to get awkward after ten minutes when he still didn't let go of me. I fake coughed, signaling that he should let go, but he didn't. Is he stupid? I slowly got irritated over the fact that he didn't let go. "Mm.. Jaejoong?" I tried but he just shushed me. He just shushed me! God, he's not considerate towards me at all...

I heard the door open and I saw Myungsoo entering (Jaejoong had his back turned to the door and my face was facing it.) His eyes widened and then his hands clenched to fists. He looked really mad. What? What did I do now? I thought as I watched him walk closer. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of Jaejoongs embrace. Jaejoong turned to face him, this time he was also pissed. Nice.. Three pissed persons in the same room.. Not good.

I was right again, soon Jaejoong grabbed my other wrist, so tight that it hurt me. I glanced first at Myungsoo and then at Jaejoong. I kept doing that for awhile until I got a headache.

"Let go of her!" Myungsoo said fiercely.

"You let go of her first." Jaejoong hissed. Is this a battle for alpha male or something? What's going on?! Then they both tried to pull me on their sides, but it failed and only made my wrists hurt. "I hugged her backwards." Jaejoong said being all macho and stuff. I saw the smirk on Myungsoos face and I knew what he was about to say. I'm not going to let him say his own little twisted version..

I kicked his stomach and got my hand free. I turned to Jaejoong that looked at me happy, as if I just made a decision to love him instead of Myungsoo. I just had to ruin his mood.

"He kissed me without permission and I'm mad at him!" I said quickly and ran upstairs to hide from those weirdos. I heard how Myungsoo tried to run away and Jaejoong was chasing after him. I guess some of our stuff were thrown at Myungsoo, according to those noises I heard. I sighed and seriously pondered what should I do.

Should I go and check the damages? Or should I take a relaxing bath I've never tried? Hmm.. Somehow my mind wants to do something nice more than deal with those huligans. It's still my birthday after all. I decided what I should do and I gathered all the stuff I needed.

I walked in my bathroom (I'm the only one that has the private toilet, boys have to share one, MUHAHHAHAHA) I put the warm water on and lightened up some candles. I found some liquid that could be added (how should I know what it was, I haven't bathed before) and I put it on the water. I guess I could enjoy a bubble bath..

I also found some rose petals and I've seen in movies that they could be put in the bath. Why not? I put the petals in and took my clothes off. I dropped in the warm water and it felt like heaven. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the quiet time I had on my own. I'm not used to all this hassle every day, I've lived alone for so long. It is kinda fun though..

I enjoyed my bath until it turned cold. That was the moment I finally decided that I've had enough. My fingers and toes had wrinkles that water had made. I'd be a sea cucumber if I hadn't left, I thought and giggled. I stood up and was about to reach my towel when someone opened the door. What the...? Who the heck would- oh, Yoseob. Wait, Yoseob?! I loked at the boy whose mouth was almost touching the floor from the surprise. It took me awhile to realize that I was still . Poor boy.. He looks like he's about to- oh, he did faint.

What was I supposed to do now?

 

A new update, yay! ^^ I love you all that have subscribed, commented and upvoted my story! I love you! I had something I wanted to write here, but I forgot what it was.. :P so maybe next time~ Please comment & subscribe! :D