Left alone

Mission: Find The Queen

 

Lee Jieun's pov

"Hahahahaha what?" One of the four girls asked. Her laugh was cheerful and it made feel even more embarrased by my question. Was I too straight? Or did I ask something I shouldn't have? Gosh! Stop laughing at me and explain! 

"Read minds? No, none of us can." The girl continued and I sighed in relief. "But.." She said and I gulped hard, trying to embrace myself to hear the next thing she was about to say. "Cl from the group 2 can!" The girl continued. Right, they can't, but Cl can. But who the heck was Cl?!

"Oh, Sunny stop teasing her already." Key said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. Sunny? Oh, so her name is Sunny? Alrighty then.. Nice to know.. 

"We should propably introduce ourselves, we are confusing her." Another girl, not Sunny this time, said like she had read my mind. She had a brown long hair and to me, she looked like a goddess. Damn, she might even be one. "I am Uee. Nice to meet you..." She started off, and I realized I hadn't introduced myself either.

"Jieun." I simply answered with a small nod.

"Well, nice to meet you Jieun." She said.

"I'm Sunny." Sunny said from the back, even though I got that already.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Eunji." Another brown haired goddess said as she bowed politely. Got any of that beauty left? I have less than normal people does, you guys could give me some of yours... I thought as I smiled bitterly at her.

"Oh, I'm Nana." The last one said, when she realized it was her turn. I guess I'm not the only one dazed... But unfortunately, even she was a gorgeus looking tall blonde.

I turned my head to my last hope, the only guy of the group. "Hi. I'm Bang Yongguk." He said, but the way he said it, gave me jitters. How can a voice be that low, but yet so extremely alluring at the same time? Is that even possible? Sigh... And I thought I could make friends on my level.. 

Seriously though, my group consisted of extremely handsome guys plus one cuter little ert, but here I was, standing next to them with an great difference. I definetely wasn't the flower of our group, unless I was a rose. Why? Because roses have throrns, and those thorns might somehow be in contact with my somehow rude personality.

I felt how Key suddenly pinched my waist. It was likehe was telling me I should introduce myself as well. "Hi?" I said unsurely, but I didn't want Key to get mad at me. They were mom's-, ahem, Key's friends after all. I sighed quickly, before I finally opened my mouth, only to be stopped before I could even utter an word.

"Uhmm.. Can we go inside? There are still people chasing after us." Eunji asked politely, but I was a bit pissed off. 'A bit' was an understatement of what I felt, when I glared at her back. 

Suddenly, I felt a hand tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yongguk's face a bit too close to mine. "Don't glare at Eunji." He warned and tried to continue walking.

"Aren't you supposed to be a cutie pie? Cuties aren't supposed to be threatening at all." I stated and walked past him. Yes, I was completely palying with my life, again. I was seriously relieved when I heard that he only laughed at my words. Saved once again, you really know how to live dangerously Jieun.

"Hold on! No ship wreckers in here!" Yoona said to me and stopped me from entering inside.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked her, but I slowly started to realize that the group 1 was staring me with wide mouths.

"What? We wouldn't be here otherwise!" I defended. I looked around for the derps of Key's group and even my own group, that were nowhere in sight. "Hey where are the dorks?" I asked, forgetting to tidy my sentence before saying it out loud. I heard people laughing at my statement, mostly group 1 that hadn't gotten used to my bluntness yet.

I was still standing beside the door, when the ship suddenly started to make loud noises and it shook so that I almost lost my balance. Thankfully the diva came to the rescue. I mean, I didn't know how much longer I could support Yoona that completely leaned over to me.

"Well, I guess the ship is fixed." Yoona said as she stood up on her own feet again. She coughed awkwardly and tried to hide her blushing cheeks. Tsk.. You aren't as fabulous as you think dear. Only got that now? I joked, but I did feel a bit bad about it, no idea why.

"Noona!" Someone shouted and hugged me from behind.

"Yoseob!" I exclaimed happily.

"Jieun!" I heard other three voices shout as more pairs of arms flung around me.

"G-guys...? I... Can't... Breathe.." I muttered and they finally let go.  

"Woah, someone is popular." Sunny said with an smirk.

"No.. I just have four clinging monkeys that use me as a tree and that's all." I stated, making everyone but Yoona to laugh again. Damn, I didn't know I was funny. Where have those people been for my whole life?

"Well, I guess the ship works again. Please don't explode us next time, okay?" Yoona asked, sounding like her allmighty self again.

"Sure, I could try that." I muttered and sat down, waiting for the departure. Well, at least the trip here was short. I was again proven to be wrong, when we hadn't moved in twenty minutes. Finally someone, Sunggyu, came to tell us the news.

"We have too much weight." He declared. No one said anything, we just waited him to continue his glamorous speech. 

"Since Jieun kinda wrecked this ship... It can't bear as much weight it did." He explained and looked at me apologetically. Oh yes, the wrecker-Jieun. Hadn't heard that one yet. 

"How much do we need to get rid off?" Uee asked curiously.

"Well... One person." Sunggyu answered and I somehow guessed my destiny already, I just dreamed that it wasn't what I thought it was.

"But wouldn't it be better for two to stay?" Yongguk asked the question I wanted to ask.

"Well.. It might be inconvenient as well." Sunggyu protested.

"Like how?" I asked suspiciously.

"Because the Dark Land knows when someone that doesn't belong there, is there." He stated, making me fidget in my seat.

"Okay, that is true. Maybe one is better, easier to hide." Yongguk agreed.

"But who will stay?" Eunji asked worriedly.

"Oooh! That's my favourite part!" Yoona gleamed as she walked in the room. "My team, other than Key, are busy with repairing this ship, but Key has no powers, so he wouldn't survive out there all alone. Not even for a second! You guys were just saved from here, so you guys need to rest! We are left with the new rookie group here. Myungsoo, Jaejoong, Suho, Yoseob and.... Jieun." Yoona said as she locked her eyes in mine.

"Yoseob can't go since he'd obviously only kill himself." Key concluded and Yoseob lowered his head, ashamed of his lack of control.

"And Suho is easily overtaken by his power." G.O said. How the heck did he know that? Oh right, cameras that Key always talked about.

"Myungsoo will just burn the whole forest down." Zico pointed out and laughed a bit, maybe because of the thought of it.

"Then it's between Jaejoong and I." I said gloomily. 

We heard the thunder and I saw a flash striking in the ground. I saw how Jaejoong fought against the urge to whimper, and I knew what I had to do. "Fine, I'll go." I said and stood up.

"No, Jieun! Jaejoong is stronger than you!" Key yelled. He was right about that, but he was the one afraid of thunder, but I was the one that enjoyed it.

"I'm going." I declared loudly with a voice so full of determination, that everyone silenced.

"What? Got a problem with my possible death out there? " I asked cockily and everyone stared at me in silence. I didn't know why I asked it like that, nor why was I even as pissed as I was. I was a fighter that had won battles and beared some stupid bullies. If someone was going to survive, it was me. Still, I couldn't help but to sigh as I stepped in to the rain. I did see the worried glances the Cuties send me, but I was going to be okay. Or was I?

"Jieun!" A girl yelled behind me, and I turned to see Eunji standing in front of me. 

"We were chased by two residents there. If you happen to bump on them, run. They are powerful, but we know that there is someone even more powerful person in this land. Be careful." She said it with so much worry that I thought I was falling for her. If I was a guy like Yongguk, it would be so hard not to. Hmm.. I wonder which one of the girls does he love..

"Jieun!" I heard my herd of monkeys shout, and Eunji took that as a que to leave.

"Jieun! We'll come back for you!" Myungsoo swore.

"Yeah, you don't have to wait for long!" Suho promised with a wink.

"Noona is strong, nothing's going to happen to you. Hwaiting!" Yoseob exclaimed and bumped his fist in the air.

"Hwaiting!" I said halfheartedly, fear already taking over. I glanced at Jaejoong that looked like he was about to faint. He did try to smile to courage me, but it just creeped me out.

"Note taken, thank you." I said and smiled at him. "Now please take Jaejoong inside. He looks... sick." I said and winked at the mentioned one. He smiled gratefully and so I was left alone in the rain, only to be in continuous danger.

Why wouldn't I survive? Oh right, I was only a small, petite girl against everyone else in this land. Oh, and I'm definetely going to be chased by that duo that tracked the group 1. Definitely.

 

 

I so did not edit this even for a bit ._. Well.... Maybe when this story has come to an end, then maybe I could consider it. MAYBE means propably never, but I can always dream about it, right? Haha, anyway, I couldn't stay on a hiatus for any longer!! Not when I got new readers for this story and it's so exciting to know some people actually like this! ^3^ Waaah, I'm so happy~ ^^ Please comment & subscribe my story my lovely readers! 

..... Sorry, I lack some sleep.