Damsel in distress?

Mission: Find The Queen

Suho's pov

I left my room and started to roam around aimlessly. The pain had started ever since that Yoona touched me. She attach some kind of thing to me and that things hurts like hell. It's hard to stay sane in this pain, so why would I just sit in my room and suffer? They did tell me that I could kill someone.. But I was not a monster. I walked slowly, my legs were almost jelly, and I had to lean to a wall with my hand. I was irritated by the fact that this place is just as weird as the place we were before we came here. There were just confusing hallways and now here are some confusing rooms.

I walked slowly, taking small steps and I almost hit the wall in frustration, when I noticed that I'm lost. I haven't walked that much yet.. I sighed and continued my way forward, reaching for the next door and opening it. This time, there was someone inside. I smiled weakly and then I approached that person, but then the crushing pain came and took over. I groaned and saw how that girl turned around to see me.

She turned out to be Jieun, my worst and weirdest enemy ever. I looked at her carefully and saw her delicate features. She had a beautiful, white jasmine flower on her hair and she looked like a person from a fairytlae. So beautiful.. I thought for a moment. It was odd to think of her in that way, but it didn't feel that bad. We were teammates after all.Then I felt sudden rage inside me and it cempletely filled me. Wh-What is happening? I saw Jieun approaching me, she had a napkin on her hands. She was just trying to help me, but I had the urge to kill her.

She came closer with small steps (which was wise, judging from my situation) and then she almost touched my forehead. That's the moment I snapped and I could not stop myself. I pushed her away and saw how she winced and touched her pained hand, before she started acting again. Just like in school... What was wrong with not trying to win Oscar?

I streched my arm towards her and saw how the liquid wrapped around her neck. Her eyes wideend as she tried to struggle free from the suffocating feeling. The water was so thinly around her neck, that I don't even think she knew what it was. She tried to scratch free, but it didn't help. I saw how her eyes closed and opened again, slowly. Jieun!!! I yelled inside me, but it didn't affect at all. I wasn't in control of myself. I could only watch myself killing my own teammate. Maybe I am a monster...

"I'm.... Not... Weak..." She muttered forcefully and soon I felt her kick on my hand, which released the water around . She dropped down, coughing for air and hold that must've hurt alot.  She looked at me carefully and then I realized that I was lying on the ground too. She crawled closer and I backed away, finally being able to control my own body again, but I was afraid that I'll do it again.

I guess fear was showing in my eyes, since she smiled, weakly though, and took the flower from her hair and gently placed it on her hands. Then she handed the flower to me. I had no idea what she was doing, so I just froze on the spot and held the fragile flower. She noticed her chance and she bounced to me. I thought she would attack me, but no. She jumped on me and hugged me tightly. Her hand went to my hair immediately and she started to my head with slow moves.

I didn't even know I started to cry. I only realized it when she started to shush me. "It's alright, Kim Joonmyun." She said calmly. Then I realized why I cried. I cried for this pain, I cried for not controlling my own body and nearly killing someone... I cried, because I was afraid of myself.

And there she was, the girl that used to be my enemy, Lee Jieun. She was comforting me, telling me everything is okay, hugging me like she'd be protecting me.. She was still there eventhough I almost killed her. I was so thankful, but also so scared. I snuggled better in her lap, looking for more comfort and closed my eyes. My hands were wrapped around her and I took gladly this warmth she gave me.

I don't know how long we were there like that nor how did I suddenly fall asleep, but I woke up on the room's sofa. I knew Jieun was surprisingly strong compared to the times where I was bullying her, but there was no way she'd be strong enough to carry me here. I was about to stand up, when I saw her sleeping on the floor next to me. She had no pillows or blanket, they were all on the sofa. I stared at her, fascinated by her hidden beauty that I saw only now.

I squat down right next to her, staring at her for a really long time. "How long are you going to stare at me?" I heard her say. I was so surprised that she was awake, so I just stumbled backwards. I hid my reddened face behind my hands, but she lifted them away and cupped my face. She had a light smile on her face. "Are you alright?" She asked and I nodded, staring at her enchanting face. I was about to lean so I could kiss her lips, but someone opened the door.

I looked who I saw and sighed. Damn you, Jaejoong... I was surprised when he dashed to Jieun hugging her tightly and she just laughed. So I'm allowed to hug her..? I thought, hope raising inside of me. Since Jaejoong was almost on her lap, I hugged her backwards. Jaejoong glared at me but I stucked my tongue out. When did they become so close? I thought and I felt a bit jealous. Jieun was seriously shocked from my sudden act, and she turned her cute face to me. I smiled at her questioning look and she responded to my smile. It warmed me and I felt joy after the long painful night. 

Who would have known that I'd fall for her?

 

 

You thought I'd actually let his chance to have a crush on Jieun just slip away? No way! XD Muhahahahah, you got tricked! .... I'm sorry, I'm too childish XD Anyway... i love you my subscribers! Thanks for all the comments I have received throughout this story~ I love you! Now this sounds like the story has ended.. But no-o! It hasn't~ ^^ Please comment and subscribe!