Three

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once he put in the dvd, he sat next to you on the soft mauve couch and wrapped his arm around you which made your heart involuntarily beat a little faster. While you were kind of trying to watch the intro of the movie, you couldn’t help but slightly stare at the features of his gorgeous face…. "Hmm?" he hummed. “Y-yeah??” you shyly replied, abruptly moving your head to watch the movie. “D-do you want to kiss me?” he somehow whispered hotly in your ear. “What?! Kiss you? N-no” you shot back. “Because it sure looked like you did” he smirked. You suddenly felt his hand your hair and you felt a deep blush appear on your face. “C-can you s-stop that p-please Hakyeon” you asked with a shaky voice, trying to swat away his hand. “Why? Don’t you like it?” he replied with a soft voice. You rubbed your eyes and sighed deeply when you suddenly felt his hands in yours. “W-what are you d-doing-“ you managed to say before you felt his soft lips on yours. You wanted to stop him and slightly pushed him back but the feeling of his lips on yours made you already see stars and you knew it wouldn’t be any use to fight it. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your hands found their way into his hair as he brushed his tongue on your bottom lip, enticing you to open your mouth. For the briefest moment, your tongues mingled in a slow dance. “ he kisses so damn good” you thought. So damn good it made your head spin. Your knees were becoming so weak you would fall on the floor right now if you weren’t sitting down. He gently cupped your face with both hands and you felt his long fingers brush against your hot cheeks. You moaned into the kiss and pulled his hair slightly as you already started having trouble reining your urges. He kisses were sweet and gentle and hot, yet extremely addictive and passionate and oh god he tasted so good... The subconscious thought of the two of you kissing felt so wrong yet amazingly right at the same time and you suddenly stopped him and got up, heading towards the door. When you were about to leave his room just like that, you felt his arms around your waist. “Don’t leave me….” he whispered against your skin. You could feel your heart thumping in your throat ever so hard and you could hardly bring out a word at the feeling of his arms around you. “H-Hakyeon, this is wrong w-we can’t d-do this” you stuttered. “Why?” he replied with a hint of sadness in his voice. “B-because we’re friends. Best friends and best friends don’t do t-this” you managed to say while you were looking in his chocolate brown eyes.  “This feels right, doesn’t it? If you think this is wrong, feel free to walk out of my door. But don’t you think for a second I won’t follow you” he firmly replied with a sense of determination in his voice.

That’s it. You’ve had enough. You’ve had enough of tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter