One

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how are you?!” Hakyeon asked as he looked at you with bright eyes. “Oh oh stop staring stop staring” you mentally told yourself. “Oh uh, I’m g-good” you stuttered. “And y-you?”

 

“I’m great now we bumped into each other!” he replied happily. “I really should stop staring. Stop. Star- oh god, his face looks so perfect, he has even gotten more handsome over the years how ca-” kept going through your mind until you were interrupted. “Hello? Earth to ___?” he said as he was interrupting your mental drools. “Hmm?” you hummed.  “What are you thinking about?” he asked. “I uh, I w-was just thinking if uh, if the professor would be nice” you replied. “Well done girl, well ing done. I couldn’t have come up with a stupider answer than that” you thought. “Oh…” he softly said. “Uhm, do you want to go and grab a coffee or something after class?” he asked. “Sure! I’d love to!” you squealed.

 

After 2 hours of listening to the explanation of the structure and function of the brain (and nearly falling asleep), you were finally dismissed. “Oh god that was the most boring class ever. I don’t know how I will able to survive that on the day just before the weekend…” you sighed. “Not even when I’m there to entertain you?” Hakyeon smirked. Hail, he could entertain you anytime, any day. “I think I could live with that” you said with a big smile on your face.

 

“A latte with two sugars am I right?” he asked when you arrived at the coffee shop. “Wow, you still remember?!” you winked. “You go and sit down okay?” You nodded as you went to find some seats near the window.  When he got back, he put the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter