A new beginning?

This is War!

After a month this incident happened, things changed.Lee joon was with Tiffany while Yong Hwa was with Sandara. You were happy for them . Not only that,you realised you had fell for Leo. He was the one that lean by your side without you realising. You were scared to confessed but After a few encouragement ,you decided to tell through chat.

 

"Leo-ah you always asked me who I like so today I'm going to tell you "

~________

 

"So who is it?" he texted back.

~ Leo 

 

"This looks ridiculous but I it's you"you said 

~__________

 

*Last seen *

 

He just last seen you,you felt like crying. In fact tears already drizzled down your cheeks. You were a pabo. Trying to confess to him. 

 

After 20 minutes, you heard a knock on your door...

 

You were still crying,tears was still visible . Yout opened the door and saw Leo standing in front. He gave you a Teddy bear. You were shocked but was even more shocked when he hugged you. His embrace was warm but tight.You liked it anyways.

 

"Jagiyah saranghae!" he exclaimed with a smile 

 

"Saranghae Oppa! "you blushed.

 

You didn't believe he said Jagiyah and you also can't believe that you called him oppa.

 

The war was over and there was new beginning...You found your true love after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Unexpected ^~^ Anyways hope you enjoy:) Sorry if it wasn't with your bias:[  Do subscribe^~^