Someone to lean on:)

This is War!

"What are you thinking about?" a voice asked you.

 

You turned around to look who was it. As you expected, it was just Leo.

 

"Aiyo Leo you shocked me.Nah, I was just thinking about the right choice," you sighed at the thought of it.

 

"Mianhe _____-ah. Oh I got an idea but first let's go and est ice -cream!" With of you laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of you ordered chocolate ice-cream as iou t was your favourite. Before he forget, you reminded him of the idea. 

 

"Oh yah, I almost forget. So this is my idea," he said.

 

His idea was to find out who was really sincere. The plan is to send a girl to go out with them for a week or so. Then create a fake profile and asked them who they like. That way you can see if they still like you or not. 

"Let's get this plan started!" you exclaimed. 

 

Finding the girl was easy as many want to date both of them. So you chose your girl bestfriends, Tiffany and Sandara. They were willing to help. 

------—--------------------------------------

After a week, you started to create the fake profile and then you asked both of them who they liked.

 

Surprisingly, each one of them said Tiffany and Sandara. That was easy. 

 

You decided to call Leo and ask him for his opinions about this. He was shocked at first but then both of you start talking to each other. Deep inside your heart, you felt comfortable and loved.You ddidn't know why though. It was a strange feeling every time youI talk to Leo. 

 

"Is it you like him _______-ah?" you asked yourself.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N So what did you think about this chapter? Do you think that you fell for Leo? ^~^