Unsure Feelings:/

This is War!

Just then, your teacher came.Ugh you was interrupted once again. During tthe class, you couldn't help but stare at Leo. 

 

"He is so perfect," you thought.

 

Then you realised what you were saying and thought that it was silly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After school,

 

You saw a crowd of students gathering around at the court. You were curiosed so you went there to see it. You were shocked that it was Joonie and Yong Hwa. I asked one of the students about it and he said they were fighting over me. I couldn't stand the sight of it and quickly went there to stop. Both of them were shocked when they saw me. 

 

"________-ah mianhe. I really love you that's why I did this," Lee Joon said. Yong Hwa agreed.

 

You dragged both of them to the side and went to talked to them. 

 

"I don't think you guys like me.Lee Joon-ah you like Tiffany and Yong Hwa you like Sandara," I said. 

 

They both were puzzled and asked how did you know.Hesitantly,you told them the truth and apologised to them. They were angry but then they hugged you. They even apologise to each other. 

 

The war was over between them but how about your feelings. At the thought of it, you felt like commuting suicide. Furtheremore, Leo was not in school that day as he was sick.You felt a loss without him but why?