Chapter 1

Mind? Heart? Fate.

A/N Hi guys!!!! Since this is the first REAL chappie, I am going to introduce the actual main characters near the endish of this chappie. I normally do A/Ns at the end of the chapter (which i will do), but I just wanna give you a bit of a heads up with the ongoing story, in case you lose interest. My two main male characters starting from the chappie ARE GOING TO CHANGE. Like as in NOT Jinyoung and Woohyun. The two main characters are gonna be Ilhoon and Minhyuk, so go ahead and stop reading this fic if you do not like reading stories with those two characters.

(also, as you can see I started with a flashback, skip it if you don’t wanna continue with the prologue, the flashback is basically the end-ish of the prologue -while Woohyun was at the airport- in Jieun’s POV. AND IT IS A PRETTY LONG FLASHBACK!)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

---FLASHBACK---

 

Jieun’s POV

I am so frustrated. Why won’t they tell me what’s going on between them? And why did Woohyun just barge out of the room like that? Does he have any manners? I’m so annoyed. I don’t think he can be my crush anymore. He already seems like a hardcore playboy, as well as having completely NO MANNERS and acting rude and selfish towards MY best friend. I wanted to rage so bad. Why did I even fall for him? I decided that I’ve made my decision and I am going to leave for Seoul, tonight. I need to leave this chaos so they can work it out themselves. Thank goodness my parents already booked a flight for me, 3:40am. I loved how my parents were cautious of my surroundings and do things before intended. I love my parents. They told me that I could fly to Seoul and join the kpop world, or stay in California and continue life here. My heart is telling me to go.

“MOM! DAD! I’VE MADE A DECISION.” I yelled bravely from my bedroom towards the living room.

 

“What is it, dear?” They both asked in unison. I ran down the stairs, aware of each step so I don’t trip.

 

“I’m going to Seoul.”

 

“Really?” They spoke, again, in unison. I guess this is one reason they married each other.

 

“Yes.” I tried to be as bold as I could.

 

“Oh my baby! I’m going to miss you a whole lot,” they started tearing up.

 

“Oh, gosh guys! Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it! I’m going to be back soon to visit anyways!” I started speaking as of an optimist.

 

“My baby is growing up,” dad took his finger and wiped it across his face.

 

“Stop pretending you’re crying,” I said bluntly, and couldn’t contain myself and laughed, my parents joined in and it became a room filled with laughter.

 

"Okay now, you should start packing," mom warmly said.

 

"Actually, heh i kinda already did," I gave them a sheepish smile.

 

"Oh good! now go over them." I went back to my room and checked all the things in my luggage.

 

"I'M DONE," I yelled from the inside of my room.

 

"OKAY THEN COME DOWN AND LETS HAVE SOME CHIT CHATS," mom yelled back.

 

I skipped down the stairs and NEARLY fell. "So what do you wanna talk about?"

 

"Hmmm which entertainment do you think you're gonna join, out of the four,"  mom seemed to start engaging on the topic.

 

"I'm thinking Cube.." I answered.

 

"Yeah! I was thinking that too!'

 

"I know mom, I know you were."

 

“Oh, I made some dinner so you won’t need to stuff yourself with junk food!” mom brightened up.

 

“Aww, thanks mom, I’m gonna miss you like loaaads,” I started to sulk.

 

“HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?” dad put on an irresistible pout on his lips.

 

“I’LL MISS YOU TOO DAD!” I ran up to him and hugged him.

 

“Come on! Food’s getting cold!” Mom tried to break the moment.

 

“Alrighty!” I digged into my food, which indeed was a homemade burger with fries, and a can of sprite. “Woah, mom, I am totally not stuffing myself with JUNK FOOD,” I said sarcastically.

 

“Heh… Well, it’s homemade!!” She gave me the most sheepish smile anyone could give. “Well come on! Let’s eat!”

 

The rest of the dinner went by quickly and silently. I loved my food. My mother is the best cook, and lets me eat as much junk food as I could, though I love the gym and sports so I always sweat it out. I looked over at the clock, which read 10:48pm. Woah, time really travels fast. I started wondering about my life there, my new one. Who would I meet.. OH MY GOSH I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS. I don’t speak Korean well, oh dear. Aish. Why didn’t I think about this? I can speak Korean normally, I guess.. But definitely not to the standard where I can talk casually to everyone and understanding completely. I know I probably have an accent. How can I live alone when I don’t know how to live in a place that I don’t even fully understand? My mind fled with questions. I don’t get why I ALWAYS ask myself useless things. I walked back to my room so I can make sure I’m really up for it, up for going to Korea, for possible my whole life. I’m sure I’ll love it. Oh, I almost forgot! I made a phone call to Cube Entertainment to confirm my application and tell them I would be there tomorrow afternoon, korean time.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Someone answered.

 

Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Jieun, can I talk to an English speaker please?” I asked.

 

“Ah, neh,” I heard some footsteps.

 

“Hello? this is Cube Entertainment,” a lady answered with a thick american accent.

 

“Hi, I am Lee Jieun, I applied one month ago and got in. I just want to inform you that I will be arriving at Incheon Airport tomorrow afternoon.”

 

“Ah, I see. My name is Choi Minji. I will get an english speaker from Cube to pick you up from the airport since I’m busy. Oh! and I also need to discuss some things for tomorrow!”

 

“Okay, oh also..” I stuttered. “I don’t have a place to stay.. and my korean isn’t great at all.”

 

“Oh, that’s no big deal. I’ll just add some things to your application and you can become roommates with an idol group which has an English speaker, preferably also from America?”

 

“Of course! That would be wonderful! Thank you!”

 

“But….. I won’t know which group you will be rooming with for now, so you will be informed when you arrive tomorrow, kay?”

 

“Sure!”

 

“Now, let’s talk about your schedule, just a brief one.”

 

“Mhmm..” I listened.

 

“You should be woken up at 5:30am, and eat your breakfast. I will tell your roommates to cook some food for you to eat. You must arrive at school at 7:30am. You are very lucky our

entertainment provides a school for you so you won’t need to pay for school fees, AND you will see the other staff and trainees and idols too!” She rambled. “You will have normal school lessons like Maths, Science, Korean, etc. but the classes have different timings. I see that your korean isn’t that great, so you will be put in the KSL (Korean as a Second Language) class, which is an hour and a half long. Maths, Science, English, Geography, Food Tech, and Design technology will be forty-five minutes long. Dance, Vocal and Rap lessons are four hours long. You have a one hour break in the morning and a two hour break in the afternoon. Once school ends, you can head you way back to Cube Ent. to practice anything you’d like, since it will be your first day in Cube High, you will have NO afterschool lessons that day. Got it?”

 

“Got it!”

 

“Okay then! Have a safe flight and you will be very welcomed at Cube tomorrow!”

 

--beep beep beep--

 

Well that was quite a  pep talk..

 

Since it was my last day in LA, I decided I would make use of the bathtub I never used. I took a lush bath bomb and used it ALL up. Ahhhhhhh. Why haven’t I taken more bubble baths? I started thinking about my new roommates. Minji unnie did tell me that they were idols, which meant the debuted.. Apink? 4minute? OMG IF IT WAS 4MINUTE I THINK I WOULD DIE I’m a total Cube fan, like. Literally. I love them. I can’t believe it. Maybe I’d even see BTOB in Cube High! OMG BTOB I MAY SEE THEM LIKE I THINK I WOULD FAINT IF I SAW MY FUTURE HUBBIES. Ohhh and B2ST like. UGH. My fantasies were all crushed when I heard three knocks on the bathroom door.

 

“JIEUNNIE IT’S TIME TO GET OUT OF THAT TUB! IT’S ALREADY 1:45” My mom. Typical with her time.

 

“OKAAAAAY I’M GETTING OUT.”

 

“HURRY UP WE’RE LEAVING AT 2:00am”

 

I quickly drowned myself in the bath for ten more seconds and got out. I got dressed in a loose fitted t-shirt with a pair of denim shorts. I walked to my accessory box. I don’t normally wear accessories, but I thought I’d change a little. I wore a pair of hoop earrings and a silver bracelet with diamonds that my mom had gotten me for my birthday. I wore a double necklace that hung low. Not bad, eh? Or is this too much. Ugh. Whatevs. I’ll wear this. Maybe I should use a handbag too? I went over to my drawer and got my present from my aunt. It was beautiful, yet simple. I put my phone, wallet, passport and ID in it and some other things.

 

I went down with my luggage and got out of the house. I gave it one last glance and opened the car-door. my dad helped me get my luggage into the car and we drove off to the airport. My mother was crying, while my dad pressed his lips in a thin line. I guess I was supposed to remain silent, so I did. Once we reached the airport, I got out quickly and took my luggage. I was greeted with two silhouettes opened their arms wide, in which I embraced into them.

 

“Have a safe flight, my honey bear,” my dad cried.

 

“Don’t forget us,” mom did the same.

 

“I promise,” instead of crying, I smiled. “I’ll call you when I get there! Bye!”

 

I walked into the airport. I could feel that my parents were still there watching and I was slightly weirded out but I was thankful. I walked to the counter and got my ticket. I checked my gate number. Gate 32. Okay, not too far away. I walked through the immigration and walked my way towards gate 32. I checked the time. 3:15am. I guess it was good to leave early. I never realized how long it takes to get to the airport. I decided to play some games on my phone and mind my own business, since it was quite late at night.

 

“Flight KAL23 is now boarding First Class and disabled passengers.”

 

“Oooh that’s my queue!” I spoke to myself quietly, so no one would hear. I walked over to the boarding counter and passed the lady my ticket.

 

““You may pass through and walk to the first entrance to the left.” The lady said.

 

“Thank you!”

 

I walked as the flight attendants greeted me and led me to my seat, until I was blinded. Frozen. Sceptical. WHAT? WHAT THE HECK?

 

“Nam Woohyun?” I spoke quietly.

 

“Lee Jieun?” He sounded as shocked as I was.

 

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

 

Jieun’s POV

 

I started to shiver. I got goosebumps. I had to sit next to him? Oh dear.

 

“WHAT IN THE WHOLE WORLD OF HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE. I TRY TO GO AWAY FOR PEACE AND YOUUUUUU HAPPENED TO BE SITTING NEXT TO ME ON THE PLANE TO MY NEW LIFE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? I HATE YOU. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?” He exploded. Tears brimmed my eyes. Does he really hate me that much? Then why did he accept my offer for lunch in the first place? He really is as bad as I thought.

 

“I-I-I-I’m sorry! I didn’t know I was going to be on this flight until today! My parents were the ones who booked this flight! I’m just really stressed and I don’t know what to do with my life! Please don’t shout at me!” I cried. I was shaking. I was scared.

 

“Uh...sorry.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “I didn’t mean to explode like that, I’m also really stressed. Actually, I’m stressed because of you, you and Jinyoung. I don’t even know what had gotten into me. I had a crush on you ever since seventh grade. Then, Jinyoung came. The three of us became best friends, and Jinyoung took over. I was left as a third-wheeler. I felt left out. I still loved you. I could tell Jinyoung liked you and that you liked him too, so I backed off and let you guys have your space. Jinyoung noticed my liking you these past few weeks and went to talk to me. He threatened me and made a deal with me. He said that whoever got to hang out with you first would be able to keep you. He approached you and you refused, then you came to me and asked for lunch, so I said yes. After that, I broke down, and realized how stupid everything was. I apologized to Jinyoung and-”

 

“And….?”

 

“And you came. Honestly, you scared me. The way you glared at me. It was the same as how Jinyoung glared. It was cold. It was quite saddening, in fact. It made me feel weak. In fact, I was weak. The glare you gave me was blank. It wasn’t emotionless, it was filled with anger, but one thing I noticed was that it lacked love. That’s when I knew you didn’t love me the way I loved you. I ran away. I couldn’t take it. It was horrifying. Seeing you transform into a monster. I’m sorry if this is offending, but it’s my honest opinion. I’m scared of you, Jieun.

 

“Oh….I’m sorry for doing that. I just kinda knew something was up when I noticed Jinyoung acting weird.” I saw Woohyun’s face fall as I mentioned noticing Jinyoung. So I continued, “I was just angry. I never thought you would be such a horrible person.” His face started to tear up, I looked at him and caught the sight of his constant blinking, trying to keep his tears inside of him.

 

“I am a horrible person indeed,” he laughed faintly.

 

“HELLO PASSENGERS, THIS IS THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING. WELCOME TO KOREAN AIR. IT IS CURRENTLY 3:46AM AND WE WILL BE TAKING OFF IN A MOMENT. WE SHOULD BE ARRIVING AT SCHOOL AT 2:30PM KOREAN TIME. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FLIGHT. THANK YOU.” The speaker went on and the TV showed instructions on how to act if there were any plane accidents.

I took a glance at Woohyun. I guess he needs some time. So I kept silent.

 

Soon, all I heard where soft muffles coming from his mouth. I found them adorable. I feel bad for him, but he hurt me. I guess we should just be friends, right?

 

“Woohyun?”

 

“Mmmm?” He hid his face.

 

“Let’s be friends.”

 

“Really?” His eyes glimmered as he asked like a little kid wanting to eat ice cream.

 

“Why not?”

 

“YAY!”

 

“But… I’m gonna be a trainee for KPOP so I don’t think I’ll have the time to chat…”

 

“SERIOUSLY? I’M GONNA BE A TRAINEE TOOO!!!!!!!”

 

“Ooh la la which entertainment?”

 

“Well I got accepted to five entertainments, but I don’t know which to go for, so I was allowed to spend a month working as a trainee in each entertainment.”

 

“Oh that sounds fun! I’m gonna be a Cube trainee!”

 

“AWESOME! I’M JOINING WOOLIM FIRST, AND IF I LOVE IT, THEN I MIGHT AS WELL STAY THERE”

 

“Wow that sounds great!” I yawned.

 

“We should get some rest. It’s pretty late, and we have a LONG flight.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

I dozed off into dreamland.

 

I pried my eyes open and forced myself to wake up, knowing I’ve probably slept too long. I went for a search for movies, and decided to watch “The Fault In Our Stars” I know. Cliche right?

Whatever, I’ve heard it’s a fantastic movie. I watched the whole movie. Trying extremely hard not to cry. Okay maybe I should listen to some KPOP. I scrolled through the KPOP section and decided to listen to BTOB. 2nd confession. This is one of the most ADORABLE KPOP song/dance ever. Thriller. OMG the red hair! I pictured my bias’s wine red hair. I looked at the top right corner of the TV screen. 15 minutes until arrival. WOAH I SLEPT SO LONG?!?!

I turned my head towards Woohyun. He looks so adorable sleeping.

I decided to make my own playlist of KPOP songs and listened to it on repeat. I glanced through the window. Why didn’t I see this before? Just then, a woman with natural eyeliner and red lipstick walked towards me.

 

“Maam, you have slept through breakfast and lunch, would you like to have a brunch right now?”

 

“Oh! Sorry about that,” I scratched my head. “I’ll have some brunch thank you.”

 

“What would you like?”

 

“Uhh…. Surprise me!”

 

“Okay then.” She walked away.

 

Whoops. I slept through my meals. Why didn’t anyone wake me up? I would do anything for food. ANYTHING.

Right about thirty seconds late, the woman came back with a plate of medium rare steak and grilled mashed potatoes, as well as a cup of sprite.

 

“Thank you! You have great taste in food!” I exclaimed.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing. Is this all? Would you like some ice cream afterwards?”

 

“Yes please! I’d have mint chocolate chip if there is any.”

 

“Ah of course! it’s my favourite ice cream flavour,” the flight attendant seemed to engage in the conversation.

 

“Same here!” We gave each other a high five.

 

The flight attendant left me in my privacy and I digged into my food. Ahh. I’ve never had airplane food taste this delicious.  I gobbled up all my food within seconds and finished my sprite

within a gulp. The flight attendant came back and gave me three scoops of ice cream in a beautiful glass bowl and took my meal away. OMO This ice cream is so good. ITS SO REFRESHING. PERFECTO. I decided to eat my ice cream slower so I could indulge the taste more. Just then, I caught the sight of Woohyun stretching his toned arms like a baby.

 

“Want some?” I scooped a spoonful of ice cream and waved it at his face. “Say ah.”

 

“Ahhh” He opened his mouth wide obediently. and I put the spoon in his mouth. “YUMMY!”

 

Woohyun grabbed my spoon and the bowl and finished the ice cream. I giggled.

 

“DONE!” He gave the empty bowl back to me and the flight attendant took it back.

 

I checked the arrival time on the TV. 3 minutes until arrival. I looked out the window and saw the glorious view of Seoul. It was unbelievable.

 

-DING- “HELLO PASSENGERS, THIS IS THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING. WE WILL BE LANDING IN A MOMENT. PLEASE BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS SECURELY. THANK YOU.”

 

Within seconds, a strong bump shook me and I could feel the friction between the airplane wheels and the rough ground. I grinned at myself.

 

“I guess we’re here,” I spoke to Woohyun.

 

“I guess so. It’s time we take our separate paths. I’ll see you when we debut!”

 

-DING-”THIS IS THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING. WE  HAVE NOW LANDED SAFELY AND YOU ARE NOW PERMITTED TO LEAVE YOUR SEATS AND GRAB YOUR BELONGINGS. WE HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A PLEASURABLE FLIGHT AT KOREAN AIR. WE WILL SEE YOU SOON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.”

 

I stood up and got my backpack. I walked into the line and prepared to get out. I walked my way to the luggage retrieval thing side by side with Woohyun, as friends. I found my luggage and walked back to Woohyun.

 

‘I guess this is goodbye. I’ll see you soon!”

 

“Okay!” WE gave each other a big warm hug, and I walked towards the immigration. I walked through to see a girl, not just any girl. My bias, from 4minute. HYUNAAAAAAA. AND SHE WAS

HOLDING A PIECE OF PAPER WITH MY NAME ON IT, IT WROTE, “LEE JIEUN, CUBE ENTERTAINMENT” I WAS SCREAMING IN MY HEAD. I smiled.

 

---A/N GUYS STARTING FROM NOW, ENGLISH DIALOGUE WILL BE IN BLUE, GOT IT?---

 

“Hi! I’m Jieun.”

 

“OH HIHI! I AM 4MINUTE’S HYUNA! MY ENGLISH IS NOT VERY GOOD BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND IT. I WILL BRING YOU TO CUBE ENTERTAINMENT AND THEY WILL SHOW YOU EVERYTHING!” Maaaan she was so darn nice I think I would explode anytime soon.

 

“Ah I know, you’re actually my bias in 4minute!”

 

“REALLY? YAY!” She clung onto my arm and started walking towards the exit. “So how do you like Seoul?”

 

“I’ve literally just arrived ten minutes ago!” we started laughing at things no one would laugh at.

 

“Jieunnie ah, How old are you? I’m 17”

 

“I’m 16, it’s pretty late for me to become a trainee.”

 

“ANI ANI ANI YOU ARE SO YOUNG! AND SO PRETTY TOO! YOU HAVE SO MUCH NATURAL BEAUTY!”

 

“Ah of course not! You are so much more beautiful and me,” we started giggling again, in which we had earned a few glares. I was stopped once I saw a black limo waiting for me.

 

“Come on! youngers first!” She shoved me into the car, I chuckled at her adorable actions.

 

“Jieunnie ah, from now on, I will be your first best friend at Cube, arraso?”

 

“Aren’t you already?” We laughed again. I held my stomach until it hurt and we started giggling silently, so calm ourselves down.

 

“WE’RE HEREEEEEEEE”

 

“Huh? So fast?”

 

“Neh, come on! let’s go in!” She walked into the building and I followed.

 

“ANNYEONGHASEYO I HAVE MY LITTLE FRIEND HERE NOW! SHE’S AWESOME! AND SHE’S SO PRETTY TOO! YOU BETTER MAKE HER DORM WITH 4MINUTE BECAUSE SHE IS JUST SO

LOVABLE AND CUDDLY AND CUTE AND-”

 

“hahaha. I get the point now, Hyuna. May I see Miss Jieun now?”

 

“Ah. Yes. Where is she? Oh there you are!” I stepped out from behind Hyuna.

 

“Ah. Annyeonhaseyo, Lee Jieun imnida.”

 

“Oh stop it. I know who you are! Okay, so I have your application here, you’re specialties for Cube Ent is rapping and dancing, yes?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Ah I see, just like Hyuna!!!”

 

“Okay, so let me just check my computer, print some schedules, and give your some informations, and print the contract, okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Aish you’re so shy! it’s cute! You are so pretty, just like Hyuna said!”

 

“Ah, thank you,” I felt my cheeks flush to a deep shade of red.

 

“Okay, so here is your application, can you please check if everything is correct and up to date?”

 

“Sure thing.” I skimmed through every tiny detail of information. Wow. they noted down A LOT when I auditioned. OMO I GOT 100% FOR THE DANCE AUDITION and 97% FOR

RAPPING? I NEVER EVEN KNEW! This is so cool.

 

“And here is the contract, you can read through it and sign here.” She pointed to the line on the bottom left hand side of the page. I read through everything, typical boringness, and signed.

 

“So here is your school schedule, it has the times and dates and room numbers and everything. If you don’t understand anything, you can always come back or find Hyuna or your roommates to help you out. And here is your after school schedule, this is in the same format, but it is at the Cube building instead.”

 

“Okay.” I took a look through the slip of paper

 

“Oh! I forgot to tell you, your schedule changes every week, so any time on sunday, every sunday, you will need to come here to take your schedule for next week.” She pointed at her desk.

 

“Okay, so now I’m gonna check to see who you roommates will be, since I didn’t arrange your dormitory details.” She pressed a few buttons on her keyboard. “Ah. Well, because none of the girl groups that debuts already are American or speak fluent English, you are assigned to dorm with BTOB, as Peniel is from Chicago. I know that BTOB is a boy group, so I just want to see if that’s okay with you.”

 

“Oh… That’s completely fine!” I was dying inside. My bias group, BTOB are going to be my roomates? For reals? what if they don’t like me?

 

“HEY THAT’S NOT FAIR I WANTED HER TO DORM WITH ME! MEANIE,” Hyuna shouted. She’s adorable.

 

“Okay then, wait a sec.” She ignored Hyuna and dialled a number on her phone. “Annyeong Eunkwang ah, as you have been informed yesterday, your roommate Jieun is here now! Do you want to pick her up here at the reception or should I take her to your dorm?” She paused for a while to hear for Eunkwang’s answer. “Ah arasseo. See you then!” She grinned. “Jieun ah, BTOB are going to be here soon to bring you to their dorm and show you around.”

 

About five seconds later, seven boys opened the door to the reception. seven GORGEOUS boys.

 

“WOAH THAT WAS FAST!” Hyuna exclaimed.

 

“Well we were excited! OMO ARE YOU JIEUN? YOU’RE SO PRETTY!” I blushed. Again.

 

“Ah neh. Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jieun imnida.”

 

“AISH STOP IT WITH THE FORMALITY. WE’RE ALL FRIENDS NOW! COME ON! LET’S GO TO THE DORM AND PUT YOUR STUFF DOWN! YOU MUST BE TIRED.” Peniel seemed extremely excited. Changsub grabbed the luggage.

 

“ANNYEONG HYUNA,” he yelled as we walked to their dorm. Well, our dorm.

 

Once we got to the dorm, we sat down on the couch and the seven of them introduced themselves.

 

“Annyeong! Eunkwang imnida! I am very happy to meet you! I hope you have fun with us, even if we aren’t the same genders.”

 

“Do you need a translation for that?” Peniel asked, in which i replied with a simple no.

 

”Hello! I am Minhyuk, I hope we can be awesome friends! I know some English because I have the English lesson every week!” I was screaming inside. My ULTIMATE bias. MINHYUK IS TALKING TO ME.

 

“Hi! My name is Changsub. I hope we can be friends!” I could tell he didn’t know English and learnt that from what Minhyuk had just said, I laughed.

 

“Hey, I’m Hyunsik, the awesome one. You’ll love staying with us until you debut!”

 

“Hyunsik, do you even know what you just said?” Peniel raised his eyebrows at Hyunsik.

 

“Of. Course!” Hyunsik answered.

 

“HIHIHIHIHIHI!!!! AS YOU KNOW, I’M PENIEL. I’M SOOOO GLAD YOU KNOW ENGLISH LIKE NOW WE CAN BE BESTIES AND RELATE TO EVERYTHING WHILE NO ONE HAS A CLUE OF WHAT WE’RE SAYING!” Peniel seemed like the happiest person in the world.

 

“ANNYEONG. I’M ILHOON, THE ADORABLE ONE. YOU ARE VERY PRETTY! AND YOU SEEM NICE TOO!” everyone shot him a glare, I giggled.

 

“ANNYEONG! I AM SUNGJAE, THE REAL ADORABLE ONE. ILHOON IS SOOO NOT ADORABLE. ADORABLE IS THE MAKNAE’S JOB. WE CAN BE FRIENDS! BUT NOW I’M NOT THE MAKNAE!

YOU ARE!!!!! YOU’RE SIXTEEN, RIGHT? I’M ALSO 16 SO WE CAN BE AWESOME FRIENDS!” Sungjae was really something.

 

“Ah, annyeong. I’m Jieun, and it’s wonderful meeting all of you.To be honest, BTOB is actually my bias group back when I was in America, so I actually kinda know all of you already…” I rubbed the back of my head while they all giggled at my actions. “Oh, and I can speak and understand Korean, but I am not fluent, so I might need a LITTLE bit of help from Peniel, but I generally understand Korean.” I gave them an eye smile.

 

“OOOOOH WHERE ARE YOU FROM?” Ilhoon asked.

 

“I’m from California, but my parents are both from Hong Kong, so I can speak Cantonese and a bit of Mandarin.”

 

“ARE YOU SINGLE?” Aish, Ilhoon why are you so cute ah?

 

“HAHAHAHA YES I AM SINGLE!” Everyone smirked at me.

 

“Do you have a bias in BTOB?” Eunkwang joined in the conversation.

 

“Actually...yeah…”

 

“WHO IS IT?” They all spoke in unison.

 

“Minhyuk shi…”

 

“AH REALLY?” Minhyuk brightened up.

 

“Yes..”

 

”HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?” Peniel glared at me, I glared back. I felt cushions getting thrown at me one by one. I threw them back.

 

“GUYS GUYS GUYS CALM DOWN LET’S GO SHOW JIEUN AROUND. LET’S SPLIT UP, SINCE SEVEN IS TOO MUCH. I WILL SHOW HER AROUND THE DORM, MINHYUK WILL SHOW HER THE DANCE ROOMS, CHANGSUB WILL SHOW HER THE VOCAL ROOMS, HYUNSIK WILL SHOW HER THE GYM, PENIEL WILL SHOW HER THE FOOD, ILHOON WILL SHOW HER WHERE THE SCHOOL IS WITH SUNGJAE AND YOU TWO CAN SHOW HER AROUND THE WHOLE SCHOOL.” Eunkwang blabbered about. It took me quite a while to process what he had just said. “ALRIGHTY LET’S START. ME FIRST, SINCE WE’RE ALREADY IN THE DORM.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HI GUYS!!!!!

HERE’S MY FIRST CHAPPIE. IT TOOK A WHILE TO PROOF READ BECAUSE I’M STILL GETTING USED TO WRITING 5000 WORD CHAPTERS O.o I'M AIMING TO WRITE EACH CHAPTER WITH AT LEAST 2000 WORDS AND MAXIMUM OF 8000 WORDS AS ONE OF THE GOALS IN MY LIST. I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS ORGANIED IN MY LIFE. I LITERALLY HAVE A WHOLE NOTEBOOK WITH MY IDEAS AND GOALS AND CHANGES AND EVERYTHING! I EVEN PLANNED HOW THE STORY WOULD END. ANYWAYS. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK FOR EVERYONE WHO SUBBED OR AT LEAST VIEWED THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL MWUAH MWUAH *sends virtual kisses and hugs* I HOPE IT’S NOT TOO BORING OR CONFUSING! TELL ME IF I HAVE ERRORS OR IF I HAVE IMPROVEMENTS TO MAKE. THANKS GUYZ I LOVE Y’ALL :D

 

Much love,

 

Me, ILY