Prologue

Mind? Heart? Fate.

Jieun's POV

I was awoken from a bright, sunny morning. Ah, Monday mornings are always the best, right? No. The sun was glowing like a phoenix as it slowly risen up into the sky, masking the dark, soulless sky from the previous night. I turned my head and stared at my alarm clock, it took me quite a while to process what the clock actually read, 7:50am. "OH MY SHIZZZZ OH SHIZ OH SHIZ OH SHIZ I’M GONNA BE LATE OH SHIZ WHY DIDN’T ANYONE WAKE ME UP?" I quickly peeled the warm, cosy blanket off me and ran to my closet. Thank goodness I have a uniform. I paced myself across the room, right into my bathroom and sighed. I applied minimal makeup, which consisted of BB cream and eyeliner. I wasn't too fond of makeup but I didn't like the idea of being bare, so I use these two products maybe even daily. I fixed my hair in a messy high ponytail and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Sooooooo that took you quite a while, eh?" Mom stood there at the kitchen door with her side leaned against the frame like some high school boy trying to act swaggy and flirtatious. "You have twenty nine seconds to eat, five seconds to wear your shoes and socks, and four minutes to walk, no, RUN TO SCHOOL." she's always aware of the time, and calculates exact amounts of time for each action of her life. Yet, it never fails to make me a less lazy person.

"OKAAAAAAY MOM I GET IT, I DONT NEED A WALKING TIME CALCULATOR," I nagged.

"Tick, tock, tick, tock, 5, 4, 3, 2"

"I'M LEAVING"

"Byeeee have fun while I try my best to wake your dad up from his morning doze," she yelled back.

Since she was my mom, I obviously had to listen to her wise words of life and run to school. Ugh. Why did I forget my watch. I hope I'm not late. Again. I swear my legs are literally detaching my body this very second. Sweat was rolling off my cheeks like there was no tomorrow. I was greeted with a familiar figure, also running to school, known as my bestie, Jinyoung. From experience, we both knew that there was absolutely no time to talk or have a little conversation with each other until we got there. Our school is “card” based, so we would use our “school IDs” to sign in for register, followed by a teacher doing the register for confirmation. Phew. I ran to the card swiping machine, looked at the clock directly beside it. Five seconds early. Bravo, Lee Jieun. Jinyoung did the same.

“WHOOP WE DID IT BRO,” I gave Jinyoung a high-five.

“Totally.” Jinyoung tried to keep his iced look.

“Oh don’t be so cold to me, you know you won’t stand long,” I pinched his cheeks.

“Of course I can.” He glared at me.

“Fine then, I’m gonna go to our form room first, see ya.”

“WAIT NO IM STILL A PERSON YA KNOW,” Jinyoung ran to me and clinged on to me.

“Aish why are you so cute, huh?” I ruffled his fluffy hair.

The tutor bell rang which signalled us to start walking to our form room. After long struggles dragging our bodies over each step on the stairs, we made it. After all this hard work on walking up to the fourth floor, we made it. I was so relieved I didn’t even die during that process. Once I stepped in to the cool air conditioned room, I swayed my bag off of me and dumped it on the floor beside my chair. I went straight for my locker and opened my school diary to check what lessons I had. Aish, why PE first period? I should have memorized my schedule so I could prepare for this torture. I went over to the guys to see what they were doing, Minecraft, as usual. I looked over to the corner of my eye and caught a few, maybe even all the girls glaring at me. When are they gonna stop? If you wanna go flirt your way with the boys, JUST GO. I know I’m a girl but they’re my bros’ so please stop staring at me like I’m some sort of wild chicken, got it? I wanted to scream at their face, after eleven years of being in the same school, talking to the same people, they still scowl at me whenever I walk pass. Whatever. I brushed it off like any normal person would do.

Jinyoung began to approach me and gave me an overly hyper wave, so I waved back. “Jinyoung ah, what did you have for breakfast today? You’re so moody,” I asked.

“Hehehe I’m just a normal guy who gets PMS bro,” he answered in his most relaxed state.

“Alrighty then.”

“Do you think we’re gonna do the beep test today? I really need to show them how awesome I am.”

“I seriously hope not. Now, stop mocking my horrible running skills and go to your little friends,” I answered and shooed him towards the bundle of girls whispering, while glaring at me like a fox.

“Jeez, fine then, see ya.”

“Kay, come back when you’re done flirting,” I smirked.

I was left with the rest of the guys who seemed to love randomly screaming, “NOOOOOO, OH SHIZ I LOST AW MAN”

Ms Brooks walked into our form room with her same ol’ hairstyle, a neat, high ponytail with her black framed glasses, sophisticated clothing; A dress shirt with a middle-length tight skirt. She was indeed strict-looking but always plastered a wide smile on her face and loved her students to bits. Ms Brooks was indeed, my favourite teacher in Cali Academy.

“GOOOOOD MORNING GUYS!!!!” I would also mention she was the most hyperactive teacher in this school.

“Good morning Ms Brooks,” the class spoke in unison.

“why are y’all so boring these days, what has gotten into you,” She gave us a blank face, imitating our facial expressions.

“Ahem, because we haaad to wake up early in the morning to go to school and do nothing for the first half an hour WHICH, AS A MATTER OF FACT WE COULD HAVE USED TO SLEEEEEEEP.” Woohyun spoke up.

“Oh, come on. You are spending half an hour with me, how is that doing nothing?” Ms brooks gave us a pout. “Whoops I forgot to take the register, let me just turn on my computer.” She looked inside her bag. “Right, I left it in the Maths department.” Indeed, Ms Brooks was a Maths teacher, surprising eh?

The travelling bell rang, so we started to walk our way to PE. Usually, schools would have PE outdoors, well in Cali Academy, Nope. Not unless you were doing Football, Netball, or Hockey. However, the good thing about that was, AIR CON. Yes, the air conditioner would be 24/7.  I quickly changed into my PE attire and took off my earrings. The rest of the girls were staring at the mirrors re-applying their makeup and caking up their faces. I walked up the stairs skipping steps on the way to the Sports Hall. Ahhhhh nice, the air con is just perfect. I made my way towards the boys and started talking about which topic in PE we would be doing today.

The beginning-of-class bell rang, so we went to sit in a line according to our class. The girls were sitting at the back while I sat with the boys in front. Woohyun sat at the end of the boys part of the line, and the rest of the girls were fighting over who would sit behind him. Woohyun just ignored them. I hope Woohyunnie doesn’t have a crush on any of those girls.

Mr. Smith walked inside the sports hall and yelled, “GUYS, WE ARE DOING THE BEEP TEST TODAY, SO FIND A PARTNER AND CHOOSE WHO WILL GO FIRST AND WHO WILL GO SECOND.”

Jinyoung came up to me and did aegyo. “Can I be with you?”

“Hahaha of course,” I ruffled his hair. “Do you wanna go first or shall I?”

“MEEE ME ME ME I’M GOING FIRST,” he screamed.

“Okay okay calm down bro, you’re going first.”

I walked over to the front of the sports hall and grabbed two sheets of the recording paper and a pencil. I walked to the other end and sat on a bench while Jinyoung walked to the front of the sports hall to get ready. He gave me a wink and started jogging on his spot. Aish, he’s adorable. If only I hadn’t gotten over him. I only see him as a cute little bro now.

We started the beep test and he had no struggles, until he got to level 11, he was the only one left with Woohyun. I started to get my attention to Woohyun. No! Stop staring at him, concentrate on noting down Jinyoungie’s marks, Woohyun doesn’t even like you. I facepalmed myself and retracted my attention back to Jinyoung’s running. I found it a little weird how they kept on growling and glaring at each other after they come back before the “beep” alerts. Everyone started cheering for Woohyun and Jinyoung. They both look exhausted. Come on you two, just stop before you faint.

Two minutes passed and they were on to level 18. Level 18 was the highest level before it ends. Both of them were as red as tomatoes now. Woohyun fainted. OH MY GOSH WOOHYUN FAINTED. I ran over to him with my full water bottle, since I hadn’t run yet, I decided I should let him drink my water instead. Everyone crowded around Woohyun and started whispering to each other.


 

Jinyoung’s POV

Oh my, he actually fainted? I can’t believe it. I shouldn’t have made that deal in the first place. Now Jieun’s all over him. I felt jealousy rise inside of me as I was being pushed away by everyone in the sports hall. Everyone crowded around him. I don’t get it. Why is he so much more loved than me? Why is he so much more popular than me? I ran just as much as he did. I got grades even better than his. I just don’t get it. I don’t get life.

I was left there. On the side of the sports hall, all on my own. I guess he deserves all this attention, he did faint after all. I can’t believe no one even came to cheer on me, I’m just as good as he is. Woohyun’s eyes opened to reveal big brown eyes, causing everyone to gasp

“YOU’RE AWAKE!!!!” Everyone said in unison. They all went to have a group hug with Woohyun. I feel so isolated, secluded even. I hung my head low and decided it was better to sit down and rest my body a little.

“You like her don’t you?” A voice sprung right through my head. I looked up to see a tall toned figure, Mr Smith.

“I like who?” I tested him.

“Jieun.”

“How do you know?” I stared at him in the most unreadable expression I’ve ever made.

“I see the way you look at her. I see the way you smile at her.  I see the way you act to her. I see the way you act around h-”

“I GET IT. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE,” I yelled and ran through the door to the changing room.

Jinyoung’s POV

 

I know. I know he was probably trying to help me with dealing with jealousy. I’m just in a highly vulnerable state at the moment. I’m too weak at this point to get a pep talk from a PE teacher. I splashed my face with some ice cold water from the sink, and looked at myself. Is it the way I look? Is this why I’m not attractive to anyone?  I forgot about Jieun’s turn in running for the beep test, so I took another quick glance at myself to check if my eyes were red and dashed back to the sports hall.

“You’re back! Why’d you run off? Ya know how worried I was, I’ve never seen you yell at a teacher like that,” Jieun fled with questions. At least she knew I left.

“Yeah, I thought you were too preoccupied with Woohyun’s blackout,” I answered in monotone.

“Can I ask you something?”

“You just did.”

“Okay, whatever,” Jieun shook her head. “Is something going on between you and Woohyun?”

“Huh?” My eyes bulged out like a goldfish. She will never, never know the deal Woohyun made with me.

“You two seem very..distant. How come you guys don’t act like besties anymore?”

“I don’t know.. I guess we just fell out.” I do know. It’s because of you.

“Oh, okay then!” She brightened up.

“So are we doing the beep test or what?” I tried to change the subject.

“Mr Smith went out and we don’t know where so we’re free for now!” Jieun flashed a mesmerizing, humble smile.

“Ah, I see. Jieun, do you have any plans after-school today?” I wanted to make MY fantasy come true. Please say you’re free.

“Actually, yea. I made plans, maybe some other time?”

“Okay.” I walked away.

 

Jieun’s POV

 

Okay… he’s never walked away from me in a conversation like this before.. We always hang out after-school so I don’t know why he’s so bummed out by me being busy today..  I still can’t figure out why he’s acting so weird today. It couldn’t have been his breakfast. Okay, why am I standing in such an awkward position right now. I decided to approach my crush and get closer to him, so I wouldn’t be as awkward with him if I was alone. Should I tell him about passing my auditions to the three major kpop companies and Cube entertainment? Maybe that’ll impress him. Wait, no. I can’t. If I did, he would think I was attention seeking, as well as risking this information turning into gossip. I need to keep this to myself, for the time being. I walked up to him and acted like I was completely normal and I had no worries.

“Hiiii what’s up?” I asked with a cheerful bright smile.”You feeling better now?”

“As a matter of fact, I am, indeed, better than ever.” He flashes a highly attractive smile of his. It charmed everyone. I think I nearly fainted.

“Great! Do you wanna..maybe..have lunch sometime?” I played with my fingers.

“I’d love to.” Ugh. His pure velvety voice just made my heart skip a beat.

“Okay so when about would you like that to be?” I tried to keep the conversation going.

“Hmm...Why not Saturday afternoon. Let’s go have some pizza, sounds good?”

“Yep!” I was just about the luckiest girl who ever walked on this planet.

“But…”

“But…” I imitated him, signalling him to continue his phrase.

“I need your number! Hold on,” he answered, reaching into the pockets of his sports attire. He pressed a few buttons and scrolled quite a few times. I wonder why he brought his phone to PE. Jieun, you better watch out, looks like he’s got a lot of girls on his contacts. I shook my head to shake those thoughts out. “Here, put your number there.” He acted as if I were a kindergartener who doesn’t know a thing about phones. I laughed at his playful actions and punched my number in. “YAY! I’ll text your number saying it’s me do you won’t think it’s a stranger texting you!”

“Sure thing,” I tried to remain calm as my inner fangirling mode has officially been switched on.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I think she knows about the deal I made with Jinyoung. I never intended to hurt Jieun. I never will. I love her. It’s just that Jinyoung had to come into my life and ruin it. I’m done with all their lovey dovey-ness. It sinks my heart like the sunken ship from Titanic. I’m a little surprised that Jieun approached me first and asked if I wanted to have lunch together. It also made my mind fill with slight guilt. I felt bad for Jinyoung, even if he was my rival. She rejected him. Don’t they always hang out anyways?  I wasn’t a bad person, well at least I hope not. I was just jealous of how he was the one Jieun would talk to first in her top priorities. I could just feel it. She probably only asked me for lunch because she felt bad for me, for fainting and embarrassing myself to multiple classes. I want to be the one Jieun talks to comfortably, and can show public displays of affection towards each other. I felt jealousy rage inside me and ran to the changing room with fresh tears staining my face. I splashed my face with iced water. Wow. The water was just as cold as the way Jinyoung looks at me. I felt like my heart ripped apart. I don’t even know why to be honest. It’s not like I’ve ever had a proper conversation with Jieun. But I’ve been crushing on her for the past six years, watching her and Jinyoung’s friendship grow, I never told anyone. I stayed away from Jieun as much as possible. I wanted to forget her. She won’t be mine anyways. She only asked me for lunch out of pity. Negative thoughts filled my mind as I cried my heart out.

“Woohyun hyung?” I heard a familiar voice, it sounded nearly as hurt as I felt, but what hit me was his voice also sounded a bit.. happy? I looked up to see who it was. My eyes opened wide in shock, my mouth gapped and my head started spinning. When is this gonna end?

“Jinyoung,” I said softly as my voice cracked and smiled weakly. “I’m sorry we made the deal. It pains me even more to realize how much Jieun doesn’t see me the way I see her..

“Excuse me?” A shrill voice sounded from behind him, shivers went down my spine. There, she stood, with her arms folded. I took a moment to look at all her perfect features. She was extremely beautiful, her big brown eyes were sparkling like a goddess. Her nose was perfectly defined and arched. Her irresistible lips, I froze. Oh gosh what did I just get into. Now she can see me and she’ll think I’m an attention seeker, trying to make Jinyoung feel sorry for me. “What. Are. You. Two. Talking. About.” She said bluntly.

I was about to open my mouth, but no words came out. I felt my eyes brim with tears. I suddenly had an interest towards the floor. I felt the urge to break the awkward silence but I just couldn’t.

“It’s none of your business,” Jinyoung stated, in complete robotic monotone. He sounded exactly like google translate.

“Then why did I hear my name.” I felt her eyes pierce through me, even when I didn’t look at her. It’s not that I didn’t want to look at her, but I just couldn’t. I was frozen. By both of their iced glares and words, I had completely no intention of doing a single action. “I..I…” I stuttered.

“YOU WHAT.” She yelled at me.

“I.. just wanted to tell you that..I..I uhh...have to go.” I reached out for the door and ran out like a freak. I didn’t care. I desperately shook my hand at the busy road, hoping a cab would stop by and pick me up. It must be rush hour. Finally, a cab pulled in, and I got in. “Los Angeles Airport, please.” The cab driver nodded while smiling gently and started the engine. I sighed.

“I need to go back to Korea. I belong there. I can’t deal with this life any further. I need to close this chapter of my life and start a fresh, new one,” I mumbled to myself.

“Why is that, young sir?” The cab driver heard me.. I shouldn’t vent my feelings, and he didn’t even know me so it’s not like my feelings would be told to others.. I decided to tell him what went on in my life.

“Well..I met a girl.”

“Ah, it’s always like that,” he grinned.

“She’s beautiful, warm hearted, everything everyone could wish for,” I started listing her perfections, realizing how she had completely no flaws to my eyes.

“But someone else likes her, and you suppose she likes him back.” I was so shocked by his accuracy in thinking.

“How did you know?” I asked, eager to converse with him more.

“You’re like a mini-me. I’ve been through many, many times like this. That’s how I got to be in California! I was just like you, I’m originally from England. I’ve been here for so long I’ve even adapted the American accent!” He emphasised the word “american” with a thick American accent.

“So.. Are you over her now?”

“Her? You mean him,” he smirked.

“So you’re…”

“Gay. Yes, yes I am gay, and I’m proud of it!” I smiled at his confidence. I want to be like him. “But the sad part is, he never came to find me. He gave up on me. So I guess it wasn’t fate for me to be with him after all.” His face darkened, and he lowered his tone. We chatted for a while and he gave me a lot of advice on my personal issues.

“Well, it looks like we’re here!” His voice turned joyful and high pitched, as his face grew a wide grin. I reached in my pocket for my wallet, and paid.

“Keep the change. You deserve it for giving me so much wise moral advice.” I smiled at him.

“We should keep in touch, can I have your number?” I hesitated, he was a stranger. But still, he was a person after all.

“Sure.” We exchanged phone numbers and I entered the airport.

Thank goodness I keep my phone and wallet with all my needs EVERYWHERE, even PE. I walked to the “last minute booking” section (A/N I don’t even know if a section in the airport like that even exists but bare with me okay?), and asked if I could get a ticket for the next flight to Seoul.

“Is there a flight I can book to Seoul?”

“I’m sorry, but the next flight is full, but there are still some spaces left on the flight afterwards.”

“Great! I would like to book a ticket for that, when is it?”

“Today, 3:40am.”

“Alright, perfect.” I handed the woman my passport and ID card.

“Where would you like to be seated, first class, business class, or economy?”

“Hmm..” I hesitated. I will need somewhere to be more isolated and free to think about my thoughts. “First class.” The woman pressed a few buttons and clicked on her mouse a few times.

“you will be flying Korean Air and it will cost $1,286 if that’s okay” She smiled.

“Sure thing.” I handed her my credit card. Thank goodness I come from a wealthy, yet polite and welcoming family, though my dad passed away, I never like to think about his passing.

“Thank you! You will be boarding at gate 32 at this time. Have a safe flight, good afternoon by the way!” She’s definitely cheerful for such a boring job like that.

I went through the immigration, and to the x-ray thing for your bags (A/N I don’t know what it’s called I’m so sorry ^^). The security guard glanced at me weirdly, I assume it’s because I have no bags. I took my phone and wallet out of my pocket and placed it on a tray, and went through the metal detector. The security guard couldn’t stop staring at me. Bro can you stop? I know I have no bag or anything but you’re creeping me out already. I quickly took my belongings out of the tray and rushed past him.

Where should I go? I have freaking 13 and a half hours before my flight. I’ll go shopping. I need to change clothes from my PE attire and get a bag to put my things. I went to a clothing store. Hmm.. This looks nice. Casual, yet not too saggy or baggy. I’ll get this. Well. Turns out I got a lot more than I needed, oh well. The more the better right? I bought a backpack so I wouldn’t look abnormal to the other people in the airport. I put all my new clothes and my phone and wallet inside. I threw my PE attire in the bin because I didn’t want to bring remains of my life with Jieun when I get to Seoul. I looked at my wrist. Right. I need to find a watch store. I started wondering around. Bingo. I looked at the watches. I guess this looks decent enough. I bought it. What else would I need? Food. Okay let’s go get some food. I bought A LOT of snacks and drinks so I wouldn’t be hungry on the plane, though the food there is delicious.

I looked at my brand new classy watch and looked for the time. 8:30. Wow. I spent a lot of time shopping. I’ll get some dinner. I wandered around the airport looking for close food restaurants. A food court. Not bad, Woohyun. Not bad. I walked to McDonalds.

“Can I have a mcspicy meal with sprite please?” I my lips.

“Of course! Anything else?”

“Hmm.. An apple pie and a mcflurry with smarties.” I put on a wide grin on my face.

“Anything for this handsome young man!” She was probably in her sixties. I laughed.

“Why thank you.” I reached out to pay.

“I’ll give you the apple pie and mcflurry for free!”

“NONONO IT’S FINE! I’LL PAY OR I WILL FEEL EXTREMELY GUILTY!”

“No, I can already see the pain in your face the moment you asked for your food. Just pay for your meal!” she exclaimed.

“Okay then.” My smile went smaller as I felt a wave of guilt flow through me. Is it really that obvious that my heart has sunken?

I made my way to line up for my food. I decided to call my mother and tell her I’m leaving for Seoul.

“Hello?”

“OH MY WOOHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU GOT OR SOMETHING! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?”

“I’m sorry mom. I just got too caught up with-”

“Love,” She replied as if she could see right through your shattered glass heart.

“How did you know?”

“Oh please, IM YOUR MOM. OF COURSE I WOULD KNOW!” She started gloating about how proud she was to be my mother.

“Mom.. I’m at the airport. I need to leave this country, so I’m flying to Seoul.”

“WHAT? NOW? WHAT ABOUT MY GOODBYES? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD TELL ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE TO THE AIRPORT.” Aish this mom. I guess it was pretty normal for a mother to behave like this. “So I guess you’re gonna go and follow your dreams and become an idol, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Sooo? Which entertainment are you choosing to join?”

“I’m kinda between SM, Woolim, JYP, YG, and Cube.”

“You should join Cube. I heard they treat idols better, and they seem like your style of music.”

“I don’t know, which is why I’m going to have one month in each entertainment and see what I should go for!” I was very relieved I had the opportunity to be able to join five entertainment labels for a month.

“Okay then. Fly safe! Call me when you arrive!” I definitely loved how my mother was okay with letting go with children. I have the best mother I could ever have.

I took my food and went to find a seat. Well it looks pretty busy today. Ah, there. I walked over to an empty seat and digged in to my dinner. How am I gonna finish this?

Turns out it was definitely a whole lot easier to eat than I thought. I cleared my mind and forced myself to forget about Jieun and Jinyoung for the moment. I looked at my watch, 9:00. I normally take longer to eat my food. What should I do now? I’ve still got six and a half more hours until I take off. Should I sleep? There’s nothing to do.. I guess I’ll just go find my gate number and check my emails or something. I looked at the signs and looked for gate 32. Ah, there it is.

I went on my phone and saw my notification bar filled. Most of them were from mom telling me to have a safe flight, as well as not forgetting them.I’ll just ignore them. She knows I’m fine. I’ll sleep for a while and set an alarm for 2:50am. I started to doze off into dreamland.

*Good luck, baby good luck to you* I awakened immediately after hearing my favourite song ring from my phone. 2:50. Perfect. I’ll go pee so I won’t need the toilet on the way to Seoul. I walked myself to the toilet and did my business. I went back to my seat and started playing games on my phone.

“Flight KAL23 is now boarding First Class and disabled passengers.” I walked over to the counter and showed them my ticket, passport and ID card.

“You may pass through and walk to the first entrance to the left.”

“Thanks,” I responded so I wouldn’t sound rude.

I walked over and found my seat. Ahhhh this is so comfortable. I wanted to doze off right away. I quickly turned off my phone and adjusted my position.

 

“Nam Woohyun?” I heard my name being called out and opened my eyes,  shock written all over my face.

“Lee Jieun?” I panicked, not knowing what to do, what to think.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIIII

*waves hyperactively* Hi guys, this is my VERY VERY first story so pweaaaaaaaase be nice to me? but not TOO nice :D I do need something to help inspire me :) PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT COS I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO IMPROVEEEEEEE. Anyways. This chappie is NOT FINISHED, I JUST UPLOADED IT TO SHOW THAT I AMMMMM WORKING KAY? SO THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF MY FIRST CHAPPIE..MAYBE I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE IT AS IT IS AND CONTINUE WRITING FOR MY SECOND?? ANYWAYS, even though I am bad at writing, LET'S BE FRIENDS :DDDDDD

ALSO, LET ME GIVE YOU A HEADS UP. THIS CHAPTER IS A PROLOGUE. IT IS BARELY PART OF THE STORY. MY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE BEGGINING OF THE REAL STUFF. OKAY? SO BASICALLY. JINYOUNG AND WOOHYUN WAS HER PAST. THEY ARE NOT THE MAIN CHARACTERS AFTER THE PROLOGUE, AND MAYBE THE VERY END OF THE WHOLE STORY. THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS REAL STORY IS MINHYUK AND ILHOON FROM BTOB. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING BTOB FANFICS, I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING. unless you like my awesome (totally) english skills. <

Lots of love,

Me, ILY