Three

Dance, Love and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

comment comment!! I loves comment (: 

So i'm back with another chapter cause i'm too bored ya' know. *-*

'Don't ever tell me, Lay was the guy I was looking at all the time?'' you mumbled. ''That guy I had fall head over hells that I met him today?'' your sister knock on your door, ''What are you mumbling to yourself? Crazy woman.'' your sister hissed. 

''I didn't know, he's Lay.'' you sister walk to you, ''I don't get what you are saying now.'' ''He's the guy I saw in my dancing lesson today, he's that guy I fall head over heels, that guy I didn't even talk to him before, yes he's that mysterious guy.'' you point to his apartment. ''WHAT! YOU MEAN YOU MET HIM TODAY?'' you sister screamed. 

 

You nod your head, ''He's in my dancing class today. I saw him walking the same alley with me and his friend, Sehun. I went to buy the bread and came home while I watch the usual window and saw his friend and just realised, he's that guy.'' you smile. Ihae hug you, ''You looks happy.'' she smile at you, ''I'm glad that you're happy.'' 

 

You smile. 

 

 

''Sehyun, guess what?'' you called her, ''you knew I usually hate guessing.'' you sighed at how she talked back, ''What happen?'' ''My dad and mum decided to divorce, I don't know. I came back with a happy heart after dancing lesson and I'm here sobbing in one of my room corner and locked myself up.'' you rushed out your house, ''I'll be there now.'' you hung up the phone. 

 

''Sissy, I'm going to Sehyun house. I will explain when I'm back home later.'' you shouted over the house while you wore your shoes quickly, ''Come back early! You know, our house alley is pretty dark.'' you nod and closed the door behind you. You hurried and pressed the lift, the lift pulled you down to the lobby, ''Ihyun?'' you turned your head back and saw Sehun waving at you, you wave back, ''I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry. Goodbye.'' he nod and you walk down the street.

 

You went to buy some foods for Sehyun to cheer up. You doesn't know why are you in that hurry, you just want to be there for Sehyun. You took the cab and told the cab driver the ruote. ''Ahhjussi, can you drive quickly. I'm in hurry.'' you tapped on your knees, ''Sure.'' 

 

 

 

You reached her house in ten minutes time and you pressed the lift, the lift pulled you up to level 12 and you knock on her house door, her maid open up the door and you thanked her in a hurry and walked quickly, knocking on Sehyun's door. ''Hey, I'm here.'' the door open and she invite you to come in. You saw tissue everywhere her room, with messy stuffs on the floor. 

 

''Sorry, I got no mood to cleaned up before you come.'' you shaked your head, ''It's okay.'' you hugged her and she starts to burst into tears. ''I don't know what I can do now. I'm waiting for oppa to come back home, since he doesn't know anything.'' you run your hand down her hair, ''Calm down, everything will be alright.'' she unhug you, you wiped off her tears with the back of your hands.

 

''I bet you have not taken your food.'' you passed her a plastic full of processed food. ''Promise me, don't be sad and let's wait until your brother to be back home.'' she nod her head, ''Guess what?'' ''I hate guessing.'' she hissed. 

 

''That mysterious guy that I fall head over heels was Lay, one of the student he smiles at me just now.'' 

 

 

''What?!? You aren't kidding me, are you?'' you shaked your head, ''I'm not. At first, I saw him walking back the same alley with Sehun and when I got home, I looked at the u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter