One

Dance, Love and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.59pm, 

Standing by your room long window, looking opposite to that mysterious guy turning on his music.

 

8.00pm,

The music always start off with ''Let me Love you'' by Ne-Yo. He dance his own free-style. 

 

''I never knew just by looking at a completely stranger, I can feel myself falling for you.'' you mumble to yourself. A hand ran over your shoulder, ''Wae? That guy again?'' your sister, Ihae smirked at you. She knew everything about you and that mysterious guy. Telling her how you never met him in school but actually fall for him for his love for dance as you love dancing too. Saving up money for a dancing lessons is all you want right now. 

 

You loss your parents when you're 4-years old, your guardian angel is always your sister and your brother. Your brother was in United States for future studies while the apartment was just left with you and your sister. ''Uhm, just watching him dancing.'' you sniffed as you have a really bad cold. You're wearing huge thick jacket right now while everyone else is wearing just a t-shirt since it's on Spring. 

 

''He could dance for few hours, he always dance the same moves and I don't know why you like it so much.'' she muffled and ran to pick up a call. 'Yah, Baek Ihyun, your brother ask you to answer. Stop looking at that guy!'' you turn to look at him before running to the incoming call from your brother. ''Yo, what's up my lovely sister.''

 

''Yo, bro. I miss you.'' you smile over the phone. ''Who's that guy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter