Two

Dance, Love and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shine brightly, 7.30am. You woke up and did your daily routine. As usual a ponytail hairstyle with your fringe clipped up, it's a hot day today so you decided not to put down your hair. Wore your school uniform, looking at the usual window. Seeing him still brushing up his teeth where he's definitely late for school as school starts at 8.30am.

 

8.20am, you look at the usual window and saw him wearing his shoes. He's not late actually. You ran to wear your shoes and bid a goodbye to your sister with a toast in your mouth. You ran to your lift and hoping you could take the same lift as him. 

 

No, he ran back his house to get his basketball jersey, the lift came, you left without him. 

 

You sigh, ''Are we so not fade about this?'' your sigh again. You walk down the streets to your school, ''Yo! Ihyun!'' your friend bid a hi to you. You hug her and walk in the school. ''Did you saw him this morning?'' Sehyun ask you as she knew about that mysterious guy. 

 

''Yea but he went back home to get his basketball jersey and we nearly took the same lift together.'' you sigh again. ''Ouh, don't be sad.'' she patted your back. ''Yo my sweety!'' the most gross person that had a crush on you ever since the first year and kept calling you sweety, while you feel like punking. ''Shut up.'' you hissed at Ryan Kim. 

 

Ryan Kim is a mixed-blood stuff, mix with chinese and korean while he's a popular guy in the school that fall head over heels to you. But you will never find him interesting like how other girls treat him. He have pierce both his ear with several holes and own a blonde hair. Somehow a gangster. ''What happen babe?'' 

 

''Shut up, stop calling me all this disgusting names.'' you closed your locker with your books and walk back your classroom. ''Ouch!'' you accidentally hit on a guy chest while you want to stand up and look at him, he fled off with a dropped keychain on the floor. You quickly stood up and grab the keychain, ''Hey!'' you lost him in the crowd. 

 

You try to think back that guy's face, the only thing you can remember was a familiar's back view. ''We shall be fate to meet again.'' you walked back and slipped the keychain in your pocket. 

 

''Ihyun, are you going to the dance lesson today?'' Sehyun asked you. ''Of course! It's the first lesson anyway!'' both of you had signed up for the dance lesson at one of the academy behind the alley of your school. ''But i need to take my runner shorts and my netball jersey first.'' ''Yea sure, i will accompany you.'' you smile and walked to the canteen with her. 

 

You scanned through the canteen, hoping you could see that mysterious guy and that keychain guy. ''Keychain guy has a really familiar back view as if I knew him or something.'' you mumbled under your breath. You swap away your thoughts and went to buy your lunch with Sehyun. 

 

You thought of that mysterious guy again. 

 

 

Once again, you're in your own dream land when Sehyun pull you infront of the queue, ''Back to earth, Ihyun!'' she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter